Official: the floor is found, it's over

We hit the floor 3200 now we are on our way back up. It's official we are saved. Now it's just a matter of growing back up let's go gentlemen. *Thumbs up*
It ain't going any lower the dip is over. Let's climb now. It's a waiting game now we need people to start putting their money back in. That will happen in time.

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptocoinsnews.com/china-bitcoin-exchange-ban-certain-btcc-to-suspend-trading-shanghai-issues-verbal-shutdown-order-reports/
twitter.com/SatoshiLite/status/908375715279597570
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this is where new money is made nigga, lets get it

Dipping to $32

this post alone guaranteed us another 1000$ drop minimum.

Literally sold my car that I don't use so I can buy up $7,000 worth of btc

This dip is going to be legendary

just sold all my btc and bought a $7000 car

nice just bought 100k
(hello from the stream)

Thanks a lot OP. The gods were appeased with our sacrifice of newcoiner blood but your arrogance has probably angered them.

lol

your a fucking retard, its called a correction cause it wont go down in a fucking straight line you fucking moron

Yeah, you can fuck off.

China's largest exchange, BTCC, is ceasing all operations at the end of september. All other BTC exchanges getting the same orders from Chinese regulators.

cryptocoinsnews.com/china-bitcoin-exchange-ban-certain-btcc-to-suspend-trading-shanghai-issues-verbal-shutdown-order-reports/

Definitely not a bull trap or anything...

bought eth at 0.0697. will it go up tommorrow if btc recovers?

>t. buy my heavy bags

mtgox was an international exchange. stupid chink exchanges closing down and letting every get their funds outta there will not in the slightest way have the same impact as the mtgox crash.

retarded fucks who bought in after 2k are just panicking the like normies they are because they do their own research and instead listen to mainstream media fud

>mfw he thinks BTC found the floor

BTCC is not even close to the largest in china

Huobi and OKCoin however are much closer to the top and will be announcing their fate soon which is going to change things even more dramatically than what we've already seen.

The Back to School 2017 Crash
>5014
>3229
64%

The June 2017 Run
>3025
>1836
61%

The Spring Break 2017 Run
>1325
>891
67%

The Christmas 2016 Run
>1153
>747
65%

Notice a trend?

When?

SHOULD I OPEN A LONG?

How is it trading when the market is closed?

They are talking with regulators tommorow according to charlie lee, dunno how soon they'll make a public announcement on their fate. Lee's tweet alone is what caused it to drop from 3500 to 3200 within half an hour of posting

twitter.com/SatoshiLite/status/908375715279597570

if you want to lose money, go ahead, last support level is around 2800, after that free fall

Better to live one day as a wojak, than 1000 years as a NoCoiner

>buying at the top

I don't know mang have you been watching the news? It ain't pretty. I'm not taking a three hour rally to mean the bottom just yet.

that order book though

Definitely approaching the floor though. We won't break 3k. I think the absolute minimum is going to be 3200 after this point.

yeah you say this and then when BTC goes up you're fucking no where to be found. kys

It does this...it bounces all the way down.

We are probably approaching the true floor soon though. People were not wanting to sell at the bottom of the previous. It *shouldnt* go below 3210 but people can freak out and do weird ass shit and they will freak out and do weird ass shit.

Yeah, whatever, you got no Idea.

I know im dollar cost averaging this delicious dip and surfing all the way to the bottom. I'll be in lambo city this spring mark my words.

China will wake up and sell new lows

the chinese dont actually sell you know that right
want free money? short at 5pm EST in anticipation of the westerners selling because they think the chinks are selling