youtube.com/watch?v=fgm14D1jHUw
youtube.com/watch?v=kXq4iMIm5aY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>couldn't even write his own name
No sir. I don't like him.

Compared to Stalin: good
Compared to democratically elected leaders: bad

Reverse that and its correct.

The greatest revisionist of the 20th century, he invented everyl ie about the Stalin we know.

this

he survived the Stalinist years by making himself a retard, when he took over after Stalin's death, he couldn't remember how to be a non-retard

Good, the best soviet leader in fact

What about Gorbachev?
youtube.com/watch?v=fgm14D1jHUw

Still baffles me to this day how did Krushchev out smart fucking Beria after Stalins death.

Didn't have a clue what he was doing but could have done a lot worse

Mikhail "woops where did my empire go" Gorbachev is any good?

much like Stalin I suppose he posed as a "simple country boy" so that his Machiavellian opponents would underestimate him?

He was also the most important guy in Stalingrad west of the river which I suppose would grant him some credibility

BAD

I thought he was good, but then I learnt that he was 5'3

Corn/10

youtube.com/watch?v=kXq4iMIm5aY

I literally have a short 30 second video on why khruschev a shit

death to cornboy revisionists

kek

Its a shame he and Kennedy didn't make it longer. I imagine after how close both had come to turning each other into radioactive dust that they would have worked together a lot closer to achieve a legitimate thaw or even end to the cold war. Imagine what the world would look like if Kennedy and Khrushchev had teamed up to conquer the world's problems instead of getting offed by their military men to make it even worse.

Krushchev was probably the best Soviet leader, but his autistic obsession with corn pretty much dooms his legacy