Is it really true that women mature quicker than men?

Is it really true that women mature quicker than men?

Other urls found in this thread:

academic.oup.com/cercor/article/25/6/1477/299218/Preferential-Detachment-During-Human-Brain#
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it's a trick, women go through puberty first, men might be a year or so later, this is used as a meme
>womyn mature faster then men
no they don't teenage girls just go through puberty first.

oh my god shes so hot wow

so a 30 year old woman is like a 18/20 year old guy in terms of maturity?

Women stop maturing at an earlier point than men.

damn, i'm not a footfag but i would love to smell and suck on those feet

Fuck off thirsty virgin trash

women are gross

I tried reverse searching that image,, but couldn't find name.

Please help.

And yes, it's true -- but like someone said, they also stop maturing earlier too. Men continue to mature. It's particularly why women despise men 30+ in economic/financial matters, because they become wiser than them and can see through their games. Well, some can.

I suppose this must have something to do with "& Humanities"

academic.oup.com/cercor/article/25/6/1477/299218/Preferential-Detachment-During-Human-Brain#

How many women have you met who are obese basement shut-ins whose life consists of collecting disability checks, smoking weed, and playing video games for years on end?

Suppressing oneself is seen as "mature", especially by people in positions of authority, so of course girls and women who are natural betas love to spout this meme. Why wouldn't they? It turns a significant weakness of theirs into a sort of strength. Doesn't stop them from claiming the victim card if they refuse to go against a majority opinion in a pressing situation, either. Being mature is blaming others for one's lack of character and moral integrity? Does that makes sense to you?

I also haven't once heard them address the fact that if we're going to accept that strain of thought, guess who else matures faster than men? Animals.

They are called Stay-at-home moms.

Women were traditionally my subjugated and pushed to menial roles like wife, nanny, maid, etc. Which gave them more time to internalise their thoughts and outlooks, probably making them appear more mature than they really were.

Well not many, because they stay at home and don't go outside enough for people to meet them.

I found them guys

>women
>internalizing anything

On what fucking planet do you live?

I always figured being viewed as a sexual object by older men and being aware of the power you can have on another human being by using psychology makes one mature quicker. Men stay infantile longer, and catch up in their mid 20s I think.
Women probably think they're still more mature though because that'"s how it was for most of their lives, which is why it's really easy as an older man to use that false sense of maturity in younger women to manipulate them into sex.

Yes. Puberty always hit girls faster than boys. In terms of brain development, male brains development peaks at ~19-21 where as female brain development peaks at 16-18.

There's also a correlation between smaller brain size and faster maturity. With female brains being 10% smaller, this would make sense. This correlation is also noted in "racial" differences, too.

Think of it like this

Rats mature more quickly than elephants

But elephants gain significantly higher degree of development once they're fully mature

Women are mentally 12 years old and stop there

Fujos are a thing you know.

dunno never met any women

women are redpilled on men very quickly
men are never redpill on women, and even less on ''society'' or nature

what do you mean by "peaks", pretty sure the brain continues to develop into the mid 20s then the long slow decline begins

As in the brain at its largest mass. After those peaks, you lose the brain mass as you get older and older.

there's literally nothing wrong with being a male virgin who worships women like the superior beings they are

There's literally everything wrong with that.

Yes, how else are we supposed to reproduce fast?

At least they're voluntarily removing themselves from the mating game on an already overcrowded planet

no, but they start puberty earlier.

Women are fucking child

They do not deserve any kind of right and should be considered as property

better make way so cletus, tyone and muhammad can inherit the earth.

Women hit puberty a lot earlier nowadays in Western countries due to the estrogen in drinking water and plasticizers. This also makes white men effeminate, and that is ((their)) plan.

THIS
Women should only be given rights if earned individually
This will allow the top % of intelligent women to help society

Can we do the same for men considering the majority of them are just as useless as the majority of women?

What this means is; women are whores who will skip their own generation to sell their bodies to older guys with more accumulated wealth.

Define mature baka

This at first, then I want to put my cock between them while I lick her cunt and arsehole.

eugene

I want wrinkly milf's feet on my face

I'd agree with this.

Pure, unfiltered meritocracy is the just way.

How many women have the same sexual and social pressures that a basement shut in has?

Misogynistic fag or self hating womyn ?

Women physically mature earlier, yes.
Impossible to gauge for mental development, since it's so hard to measure and so extremely influenced by the environment.

MOMMY

Yes but mentally they stop maturing at 16 and remain stuck in the mind of a child

What a joke

Women have the easy way since Christianity

They are protected, always presented as victims, manipulate people, can destroy you by mental attack or using their strong male friend, you can't defend your self without being seen as a sexist, they choose their partner and fuck when they want, they seduce to have friend and boyfriend and relations for a better job while having shitty diploma, manage to bring ugly but intelligent friend to make her work and discard them just after, they have very easy female friend, have the feminine and masculine support, state welfare ...

Man can only be attractive, make sport to gain muscles and works at school.

If they fail to obtain good diploma, they will earn shit and be nobody and will have no women

They don't have makeup, so if they are not good naturally good looking, it is over

Have to make a lot effort, have to go outside their comfy zone or is seen as a coward...