Let's see how well you folks know your 19th and 20th century revolutionaries...

Let's see how well you folks know your 19th and 20th century revolutionaries. You have $12 to hire the leaders of a cabal of revolutionaries capable of overthrowing the US government. Remember that they need to be able to work together, so compatibility is an issue.

Since his is Veeky Forumstory, try to support your choices with the reasons behind them.

Stalin, sitting bull, alex jones, kim, ted, and Malcom x

The dream team

Bakunin, Makhno and Pancho Villa.

My thinking is, you need at least one person with tactical smarts on the battlefield, one person who can handle PR and morale, and one person who can handle the dirty tricks -- assassinations, bombs, poisonings, false flags, and so on. Makhno and Panch Villa are both powerful warriors, and Bakunin can whip people up and handle the PR, but I think you're missing someone capable of the underhanded stuff. Makhno invented a lot of modern terrorist techniques, but he wasn't... sly, I guess. He wasn't underhanded.

12 Anitas to implement a government worshipping my dick.

I could do it with
Che, Malcolm, Fidel, and Candhi as a figurehead

>Ted
>Pancho Villa
>Stalin
>Tito

We insurgency now

Mao for logistics and keeping the men going in tough times.
Sitting Bull for the terrain advantages and astral scouting.
Alex and Anita so that our message reaches both sides of the autism spectrum.
Tito to actually rule the country once we take it over.

You could just as easily argue that Stallman and Kaczynski represent "both sides of the autistic spectrum."

EPBP

They don't represent it so much as embody it.

Alex and Anita have a bigger audience. I need more than the linux crowd and a few angry park rangers.

Error-Prone Bit Position?
Emergency Power Battery Pack?
European PET Bottle Platform?

Tito x4

Can your four Titos take his twelve Anitas?

BUMP! Great thread!

>Makhno
Unless the US government is run by Mennonites he's useless

>Trot detected

I take Pancho Villa, he actually invaded the US
Also Castro

That's only $6. (And so did Sitting Bull.)

>sitting bull
>invaded usa

Stalin + Tito + Stallman + sarkisian + Alex Jones and the us government is bright to its knees within a week.