China going after all the ICO's in a verge of regulating the whole fucking market

>China going after all the ICO's in a verge of regulating the whole fucking market

>Biggest chinse exchange will literally shut down because of this

Why do you guys still using centraliced exchanges?? It's like your goal is to get rekt and lose money after other countries start regulating bittrex, binance etc..

ITT we talk about the decentralized future and protocols like ZRX for the future of the cryptomarket. Pink wojaks not welcome

Educate me on the topic famalam

If u buy 5k usd now u will have 25k at $1 and u"ll make $25k everytime it moves up one unit

Not bad

0x is for decentralized exchanges that trade ETH tokens. If 0x can't accept fiat deposits then what good is it?

>inb4 tomokofag posts some inane fud

DELET THIS AM NOT DONE STACKING FAGGOT

Buy the crash and hold tight goyim

It will support other blockchains using multiple eth tokens like mkr

I'm tripping wondering why people aren't boarding this while it's on sale. The logical response for people who wanna trade in Chynah is to go decentralised so they can still do it without their commie overlords cracking down

Should i put 5k fiat in omg or zrx

I don't know, I think what 0x is doing is more likely to be achieved as there are at present 15 exchanges built on their protocol and token utility comes from the fact that the exchanges will charge fees in ZRX. ZRX market cap is way lower too ATM. OMG is will be decent if they can pull it off too, but it's way more ambitious, overhyped (at this point) in comparison to what they've done.

I hold both though, way more ZRX

0x my dude. Got way more moon potential in the coming days. 3+ exchanges coming out in the next couple months

I hold both of them but a lot more of ZRX because of the mooning capabilities, low price and actual real application it has (decentralized exchanges already building on their protocol)

I still am awaiting verification on poloniex - is etherdelta ok to buy zrx on

Being built***

That's where I buy. Do you have metamask?

ZRX is the coin that everyone is quietly accumulating. You'll find these threads every so often and they 404 quick. Nobody wants to discuss it as we're all quietly accumulating.

This will be huge. I wouldn't miss out.

ZRX
It is the future

Wow nice

Jelly senpai. I bought in at .35 and more at .23... wishing I had waited haha.

>Do you have metamask?

Wtf is that. Shit i got so much to catch up on

Bought 40k at ICO, sold 20k for blocknet, bmc, and chainlink ICO.

Nice. US here so no ICO for me. Currently on my honeymoon so only been able to throw a few hundred in. Bad timing but better than nothing.

ERC20 token wallet, you need it to use etherdelta

Google it and download, it's a chrome extension

Put it in 0x. It's backed by SF hedge funds. I'm hoping it goes down more so I can get it on sale.

It's already on sale

Anyone recommend transferring OMG (at around buy-in price) to 0x given the current state of things? I'm pretty close to doing it.

ok bros, i just bought 26000 ZRX.

hopefully it goes to $1

You don't need it to use etherdelta. That's why etherdelta is and always will be the superior exchange.

Are you buying on polo?

50/50

same question

meaning you have no fucking clue, cool

this guy has a very expert folio
>ZRX
>BLOCK

Bump

If this is actually true, GJ

i put 6th in during the ICO. it was for sale @ .05 Watched the price dip without a sweat because I see the future of this coin.

Planning on buying another 10k tmr :)

this coin really depends on the success of eth, so its derivative.

not only that it has to be chosen over other exchange protocols, so its high risk

dont' make fun of me :(

Decentralisation is great and all, but how will Chinks put fiat in?