I BOUGHT AT 4000 I BOUGHT AT 4000 THIS WAS MY FIRST AND LAST TIME FUCK YOU CRYPTO NIGGERS

I BOUGHT AT 4000 I BOUGHT AT 4000 THIS WAS MY FIRST AND LAST TIME FUCK YOU CRYPTO NIGGERS

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK YOU FAGGOTS I NEW THIS SHIT WOULD HAPPEN GOD DAMN IT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=90dQQYp2QWM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

do you need a new player map?

Hodl hard.

>buying crypto instead of mining it constantly

Just HODL you faggot

I bought at 4600 and im not panicking. If you believe in the long term potential of crypto then this is nothing. And always follow the rule to only invest what you are willing to lose.

>newfags who bought like 3 days ago are giving advise as if they're veterans who've been through it all

Fucking kill yourself pathetic worm

Did i say thats all of my investment?
Was what I said wrong?

Off yourself

Why did you feel the need to draw the little peepee

>I NEW THIS SHIT WOULD HAPPEN
>I NEW
How old are you?

I bought at 4000 and I am not at all troubled. Just hodl. Research and invest in 3 shitcoins and limit yourself to 2 trades a week at most. Never trade drunk or based on advice from anybody else. If something looks like a good idea, wait 12 hours and re-evaluate. Either it'll be slightly less of a good deal or you'll have saved yourself a loss. Don't value anything in USD, value it in BTC; learn to look at your portfolio that way. Don't invest any more than you're willing to pull out of the ATM and literally set on fire for lulz. Buy the dips a little at a time, don't go all in the minute something drops 10%.

That was the wrong time to buy faggot.

Put it into something like TNT or STRAT youll gainz it back relatively quickly

Looking to get in. Is this the perfect time??

Wait til Tues and decide. You'll either just miss the bottom on its way up or avoid a loss if it dips worse.

Don't forget to sell low

What the fuck is wrong with Wojack's peepee? Looks like a fucking turtle or some shit.

Thats what a natural, non-mutilated pee pee looks like

Newfags acting as if they are veterans and telling people to kill themselves.

thank you for your donation

I bought at $4400, haven't even look at any markets since it $3500. Uninstalled blockfolio, logged out of exchanges and deleted cookies so it wont remember the password.

Keeping an eye on my downfall is too much stress.

i got a message for you OP

youtube.com/watch?v=90dQQYp2QWM

bought 1btc at 3800, sold at 4300 a week later

I think I'm done with crypto.

>If you believe in the long term potential of crypto
So do Cryptolutherans fight with Cryptocatholics? Who's the Cryptopope?

you could have shorted and made money if you weren't such an emotional baby

Yeah. Imma buy even more asap

Cant short in bittrex

yes you can.

hint: 1 btc = 1 btc

tethers