Showed girl i was a single digit millionaire

>showed girl i was a single digit millionaire

did i fuck up

Now all she has to do is bribe you by shedding some tears and cry rape, you dun goofed.

find a way to end it, amicably, document it all of course

yep you fucked up. you should have waited till she was your wife with a prenup locked in steel. otherwise its lose lose. now shes thinkin how to get that dosh and you know it

nigga (soft not hard) you forgot the first crack commandment, never let anyone know how much dough you hold

>prenup
hahahaha

>telling Veeky Forums you're a single digit millionaire

That's where you really fucked up. You're being backtracked as we speak by my team of professional navy seals. Send some btc to the address below and I MIGHT call my boys off.

18qZcfokL2awEjDCizrEueDhEpeetM74Qe

get ready to pay either alimony payments or rape settlements

ya mah nights outside yo window bruh
cough up the dough, we want a slice of da pie too man Biggs

18qZcfokL2awEjDCizrEueDhEpeetM74Qa

>posting your BTC address

That's where you really fucked up. I'm creating a GUI interface in Visual Basic to track your IP.

Dude bro, you shouldn't let anyone know how much shit you have. Not your family, not your wife/gf. Not even your closest friends, I might argue. You NEVER know how knowledge of your riches may or may not affect them. Power and money tends to bring out the worst in people. It also tends to bring out a more sinister, silent sort of thing - envy.

1Fb9UAA8sxtsUTJ6naJMMwAArTMJ2bSzK5
SEND ALL THE MUHFUKIN BIYATCOINS TO THE MUHFUKIN WALLET. THIS AIN'T NO MUHFUKIN JOKE YO WHITE BITCH GONNA GET IT IN DA ASS

>exposing that you use visual basic
this might be the biggest fuck up of all time, I'm currently hacking into the visual basic userbase right now to trace updates to your IP and cross reference to Veeky Forums users
only a matter of time til you're donezo kiddo

if you did it to impress some random roastie whore yes

this

Bro, you went full retard.

Abort mission, sever all contact. Never tell a girl you have money if you do.

>posting on 4chins
Actually, this one is the biggest mistake, you're cooked, done, it's all over, no pain, quite night, sleep tight

>prenup
those don't work in the current year

user. If you have sex with this girl, she's going to try to get you to cum in her. She wants that money. You'll be on the hook for 18 years.

keko

you just fucked up harder than ever before, I can now analye your text patterns and google search the resulting image on facebook to find your exact address, location and date of birth.

Stop following your bloody cock and you'll be fine. Remember you can't impreg her now - she's in for the money now.

>posting on Veeky Forums with visible ID

You really done it now, Mr. 077JMJql, if that is your real name.

DELET!

Fuck up, yes.

2 questions: How did you show her? Bank account/blocfolio/stocks?
And, how did she react/ what did she say?

>Exposing your post number
heh, your fucked, kiddo. once i link every other post number to the identity of its poster and cross reference that with a database corresponding to all posters, you'll be toast

Did you already fuck her? Yes, you fucked up.
Are you trying to fuck her? No, you didn't fuck up.

>Place some plastic cover in the living room.
>Make an 8:30 res at Dorsia.
>Get her drunk.
>Invite her over to your place.
>Play a catchy song like "Hip To Be Square" by Huey Lewis.
>Put on a raincoat and grab a fire axe.
>Hack Away! :D

>dat reference
>dem dubs

Horry sheeet

>reddit, the thread

I this a YLYL thread? because i lost hard