Europe is called the Old Continent

>Europe is called the Old Continent
>its history and span is relatively short compared with 6000+ years of Oriental civilizations and history
Why is this allowed?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Old_World
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

probably an American thing

>Europe is called the Old Continent
by murricans and spics

1) Europe, Asia and Northern bits of Africa in General are called the "Old World."
2) Because its pretty much the world that everyone in those places knew.
3) Euronigs landing in the Americas and two whole new continents meant that one was the new world.

Even the Chinese and the Middle Easterners took Europe's name for the America's (the New World.)

Because Europe and its offshoots are the only things that actually matter in the world. Oriental civilizations are irrelevant.
>inb4 butthurt

> >inb4 butthurt
Sounds more like retardation than butthurt, my friend

>retardation
>said the [incert non-european ethnicity] while using euro-invented AC, on an euro-invernted computer, on an euro-invented internet, in an euro-invented rebar concrete structure, on an euro-invented language

I'm european actually. While I bet my ass you're a "le 56% face" american

There's no need to be upset. I'm sure ching chongs will absolutely possibly be relevant one day in the far future after a nuclear war or something.

>language
>invented
Found the burger

>Pretending we didn`t make languages a new science by itself

>we

cringe

>It's a sinophiles appeal to thousands of years of mythological history thread

Really getting sick of China's shit.

Even if that were the case it doesn't answers OP's question as it is related to time span and not relevance

Ffs

>Orient = China

>ignoring the Middle East has genuine 6000+ yo proven civilizations unlike mythical china
>what is Mohenjo Daro and Harappa 5000 years ago
>what's BMAC
>what's Egypt and the Maghreb

Sounds like you're the one with a chink fixation

I literally told him 2 posts above. Only Europe/europeans matter

>what is...
Ancient ruins that have no cultural connection to the modern cultures that live there beyond we wuzism. I mean Mohendro Daro was ignored for literally THOUSANDS of years until a Westernized Indian rediscovered it as part of a British funded archeological survey.

I mean congratulations you have some ancient rock-piles, there are ancient rockpiles in Europe too, who gives a fuck?

Cringe desu

Why not if it is from European pov.
China call itself the “Middle Kingdom” because they consider themselves the center of civilization and others as barbarians, other civilizations probably did and still do the same

This, if Western archeology didn’t exist, nobody would even know about the existence of many civilizations through out the world

Because they are the ones who made that Term and dominated History until maybe the last century or so?

Because eurangutangs are the past. They'rw dying. This is the Asian Century

>History board
>only talks about the last hundred years of history when the earth is 4 billion years old
Why is this allowed?

Maybe, but because of our own gullibility in the last 50 years, not because of your power or innovation

&Humanities

The great Asian catch-up with no liberty to show for it.

I have never heard of Europe being called the old continent

...Oriental??

The fuck does it even mean?

You probably don't read books then, ignorant autist

>Orientals don't matter
>Posts on Oriental culture site created by an Oriental fevered goy and owned by an Oriental guy
lel

No, it's the latter.

Are you talking about Old World? Because Old World refers to the three Classical continents of Europe, Asia, and Africa.

>Northern bits of Africa

All of the continent, there is no cut-off point

>subhumans still can't refute this

Retard
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Old_World
>The term "Old World" is used in the west to refer to Africa, Europe, and Asia (Afro-Eurasia, or the eastern hemisphere), regarded collectively as the part of the world known to its population before contact with the Americas and Oceania (the western hemisphere).

Yes, retard, it refers to Europe too

>If a civilization does not have electricity it is not relevant

>my thread is still alive
Wew

>white amerilardytards start talking about HURRITAGE
>too diverse of a mix of british and german to talk about one country
>"oh yeah muh family in the OLD CONTINENT sure was poor they came to mURICA with nothing"

This is the explanation for the term old continent. You're welcome.

Also you fucking retard, most of Chinese history before the Spring and Autumn period is mythology. Egpytians are an older civ than the fucking Chinese.

Euros are cucks. Meds are master race so don't bitch about Egyptians not being Euros, they are Meds. The true light of Western Civilization.

Mare Nostrum Faggot.

>Orient = China
Are you retarded?

/thread