Where did they come from? Why do they never show up when ancient DNA is sequenced?

Where did they come from? Why do they never show up when ancient DNA is sequenced?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/science-environment-34832781
eupedia.com/genetics/yamna_culture.shtml
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They are Natufians aka Afro-Asiatic people, they are de-pigmented negroes

They were seeded by the Planet Kang

Natufians are West Eurasian, retard.

They keep saying it dispersed with farmers but farming graves always give us J and G instead, and the only E found so far in Europe was a hunter-gatherer in Spain, not the Balkans

Albanian Atlantean Diaspora

So neolithic Europeans descended from Caucus peoples (assuming Y-DNA corresponds with auDNA)?

bbc.com/news/science-environment-34832781

According to this article the Caucasus introduced farmer people to the Yamnaya, but weren't the ones who brought it directly to Europe

I find it weird too

Was E spread by Indo Europeans ?

They plot very far away from negroes genetically

Kosovo obviously

AKA Atlantis

Haplogroups don't define populations. They are just tools for tracing ancestry. Haplogroups are based on single point mutations...

bottleneck = founder event = large scale population shift

ARMIES WILL BE SHATTERED
WORLD WILL BURN

>Haplogroups don't define populations
>They are just tools for tracing ancestry

Are you an amerimutt or a retard ?

>de-pigmented
Who is worse? Nordicist retards who call everyone black, or Afrocentrist retards who do the same.

"It" identifies as a Gender Fluid.

They were Greek, subhuman

Populations can have the same haploshit and not be related.

>people can have the same parent and not be related

quality Veeky Forums post

>the guy I shared one paternal ancestor 5000 year ago with is genetically identical to me
Brainlets, not even once

>goalpost moving

I smell an R1beta whose in denial about being related to Chadic speakers

It's mostly random which individuals managed to pass on their Y-DNA in the stone age and tells us nothing about the other ones who didn't.
This is called genetic drift and affects uniparental lines in particular.

I'm not in case you're wondering. But basing your identity on your haplogroup is beyond idiotic. And what's even more retarded are fucktards on this board and on /pol/ who don't even actually know their haplogroup so they just base their identity around the dominant haplogroup of their country of origin.

>tfw M377 haplogroup

Should non- C1a2 "people" be deported from Europe?

>I smell an R1beta
so far it seems like r1a is the only indo-european steppe haplogroup, honey

Ancestor-wise he is

am e-m123 y group t2b4 mito

wtf am i fellas

Take a guess, Abraham

Exept they literally found J among Yamnaya samples, Grzegorz

eupedia.com/genetics/yamna_culture.shtml
When?

Literally click your own link and read Section 3: "Who were the Yamna people genetically?"

> This admixture is mainly associated with Y-haplogroup J, and indeed one J* sample was found in Mesolithic Russia. It has been confirmed by ancient DNA that J2b was found among Neolithic farmers from East Transcaucasia (in this case, northwest Iran), and there is convincing evidence that these J2b farmers crossed the Caucasus to settle in the Volga-Ural region during the Early Neolithic.

J-males were never found in Yamna graves! The CHG is female mediated moron.

>Natufians
>de-pigmented negroes
LOL, they migrated into Africa from Asia.

>the Caucasus introduced farmer people to the Yamnaya

No the Caucasus component was hunter-gatherer. The farming peoples contemporary with Yamna were the Cucuteni–Trypillia.

Literally right next to one another.

>farmers

Except that the Balkans, who have more e1b than anywhere else in Europe, are less farmer than Spain or Italy. What now?

>Where did they come from?
We came from Africa

>Why do they never show up when ancient DNA is sequenced?
Because we all return to Africa when we feel that we near death and are buried there in our true Homeland

>We

Wuz?

>Be Spanish.
>Be H2.
W-what.

MOOR'd

> As a Male Geneticist, I unironically identify as a Female Farmer from the Neolithic.