When was the moment you realized that Veeky Forums is retarded?

When was the moment you realized that Veeky Forums is retarded?

>Be me, late august
>"Hmm bitcoin looks like it will have potential, but I should wait for the dip to buy low"
>Veeky Forums " u fucking retard buy now or it will be too late, BTC will go to the moon
>MFW

Other urls found in this thread:

robertkim-scam-korean-american-conman.blogspot.hr/
cryptocoinsnews.com/charlie-lee-okcoin-and-huobi-to-meet-regulators-friday-chinese-bitcoin-exchange-suspensions-a-good-thing/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Anybody that is telling you to buy or hold right now is a scummy fuck that wants to dump their bags on your head.

If you haven't noticed, most people involved in crypto would rob their grandma for crypto money so of course people are going to lie to you here about buying more shitcoins.

within 5 seconds of reading my first thread. FUD, kids and newcoiners . thats all this place offers. I get off on FUD though.

It'd be a good time to buy if it wasn't for the continuous negative news coming from China (which I believe will keep coming), I think we'll see 4k next month.

I'm personally waiting for tether limited to disappear before investing any more though.

Do the opposite what biz says and you will do fine.

>joins crypto in August 2017
>you guys are retarded

kek

>Joins crypto in 2015
>"I'll be a millionaire!"
>Holds through the dip
ebin :DD

Step 1: wait for a hard dip
Step 2: sell all of your crypto belongings
Step 3: wait until its over and value starts going UPP
Step 4: FUCKING BUY
Step 5: GOTO 1

>howto become a crypto millionaire in 5 easy steps

I'm waiting for an event that'll obviously trigger a huge panic through the entire crypto market not some change in numbers. If it moons without me or cryptocurrencies all get banned right after I invest I'll still have no regrets. I'm simply not getting into this market while tether is operating.

Biz is chaos.
There are occasional patterns that appear in the chaos.
Following some of these patterns will make you money.
See through the chaos.
Look for the patterns.

I was going to sell omg at $12 but all the retards on here are convinced it will be $10,000 one day

I guess not playing at all is also a valid option

>Just like the financial market, amirite :DD

>anyone telling you to buy a coin that is almost 50% cheaper than it was few weeks ago is a scummy fuck
just wait till its 5k to buy, that is clearly smarter

Everything's going down. The only sensible option is to short.

Biz's retardation goes both ways though, here I was told not to buy at the OMG ATH of $5 and here I am with a very comfy hold.

What is tether?

>What is Google
It's a platform for converting real currency into crypto you dumbfuck

robertkim-scam-korean-american-conman.blogspot.hr/

this presents a great opportunity to buy

cryptocoinsnews.com/charlie-lee-okcoin-and-huobi-to-meet-regulators-friday-chinese-bitcoin-exchange-suspensions-a-good-thing/

by the way I am not scum I hold the cryptos and want to buy more and profit like the rest of us .....
therefore, mind your language
I am merely presenting facts...

Thanks you fucking faggot

>buying at ATH

Why listen to Veeky Forums these days, it's full off larping teenage day traders and shills, lots and lots of shills.

Think for yourself, like I did, now I can buy in once BTC bottoms for guaranteed profit.

>Taking financial advice from an anime imageboard full of traps and frogposters

About 3 months ago or so when I got bored of shilling random shitcoins and just focused on making a script that monitors bittrex for pumps and notifies me about it