Wake up tmrw

>Wake up tmrw
>You're Władysław III of Poland

Fix this shit now.

Polish Bohemian Commonwealth, polish Roman emperors, fuck Lithuania

wasn't he like 14?

Yes but only for a year.

Go die in the Balkans.

Fug, whatever I do I hope I don't anger the Russian Empire.

Probably for the best to cut Lithuania loose and focus on central europe

... the rus had't united yet

imagine if they actually united

i gather my army and march against the turks where the best military commander of the era tells me
>wait for the sign
>do not charge till i say so

and charge anyway because im a fucking manchild then die

I suggest you to read more before you chimp out.

>consider myself Alexander
>get buttfucked
>fake death
>concieve Columbus

Scandinavia may become a problem, better build a navy.

>Scandinavia may become a problem
>15th century

always think ahead

ive read an entire semester of ottoman wars in the balkans, battle after battle and no other man lost a battle for chirstians than this kid, ruined the entire region with its lust for glory

fuck off polish scum with your nationalism, yes i know the sultan came with reinforcements and got over from anatolia to save his son but the battle was going very very well until the scum decided he will be the hero ppl sing about for centuries

fuck off

dude just predict the future lmao.

but seriously now, ottomans were the biggest threat to everyone in central/eastern europe at that time. no one expected northern savage shitholes to become a threat once again after the fall of viking age.
> the battle was going very very well until the scum decided he will be the hero ppl sing about for centuries
true, but it wasn't for his personal gain only, he was convinced by a fucking christcuck to do it.

Is there any way to even fix this without doing things wich weren`t possible.

>be put in the bots of a historic man of who you who know the subsequent history
>not allowed to use your historic knowledge

>All that land
How the fuck did they lose to the ottomemes?

just don't do the fucking charge lmao. they already won before the charge

oh, then I forget the small stuff and focus everything on nipping that in bud, make alliances with as many nations as possible, and destroy Muscovy in totality

why did I laugh at this