Hodlers get in here. Post how strong your hands are

Hodlers get in here. Post how strong your hands are.

Adamantium.

Do I even have a choice? I'm down 40%.

dont stand down for the JEWS, reinvest now

How is that even possible?

That doesn't make sense, you can still sell and buy back in at the bottom.

in terms of fiat quantity btc? I'm down 25% on fiat due to btc price but only 3.8% in terms of alt values. Could be worse.

i never sell cause im too fucking lazy

Bitcoin has falled 34% in 7 days and alts more.

If I've not recovered come June I will make a video of me hot gluing my figmas

33% here, alts getting slaughtered even Harder than BTC

This

I am Ironhands McGee. I will not be stopped from achieving my one true dream of driving lambos on the moon. These pathetic bankers and silly little dips cannot harm me - I'm growing more powerful every day.

Down 17% fiat up 2.4% to BTC, no worries.

I am only ironically making ''SELL" threads on Veeky Forums. $10k will be glorious.

Where would bitcoin be today if no one ever sold? 10k+?

I'm not in this for the money...okay that's a lie. But if i lose every bit of money I have then fine. At least I tried to save humanity from bankers. If in 20 years my ledger is sitting in my gun safe I will joyfully remember my effort and that time I tried to help the fucking Normies

the strongest with the best coins.

Hodling tether.
The satoshi value just keeps going up!

Holding.
< Fuck this guy.

I am in physical pain. Please fucking make this stop.

I've been in for a few years and have already gotten my money out, BUT this is just comical. I keep telling myself it will come back. When eth hit a high in June of 400 I had 240k and watched it crash and burn to 90k then with a few trades and time it bounced back only to burn again this week. So I'm hopeful, but who the fuck knows.

that laziness will get you a lambo someday.
The NEETS will inherit the earth