So, there was an user that affirmed that injuns had a higher devleopment rate on Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums...

so, there was an user that affirmed that injuns had a higher devleopment rate on Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums, is what he said valid or i'm just being meme'd?

They were dumb mongoloid scum from Siberia. They weren't even native to America and they were backward genocidal chimps

Development rate isn't a qualitative indication of anything other than arbitrary milestones cherrypicked to leverage an agenda. In this case, the agenda is bait. sage

They were more developed than asianzees, that's for sure.

but white people whine about black people not creating the same civilization in the same ammount of time, in other words white development rate. Isn't this the same?

The same as native as europeans in europe.

>backward
Literally superior in development rate terms.

So superior they got conquered and subjugated by Europeans.

20+ diseases epidemics with 60+% death rate destroyed the Amerindian civilizations. eurangutans just kept backstabbing everyone even their own kind.

The point is simple. Who is superior? A chimp with a gun or a genius? The conclusion is analogous with Amerindians being superior to europeans. Amerindian superior development rate, with more disadvantages managed to accomplish more technological-civic advancements in less time. They even had certain technology superior to europe in 1500.

How is this even a question? Amerindians are superior to europeans. Get over it, monkey.

Then I bet you consider arabs and africans superior as they are replacing europeans currently...hmm...?

They were primitive hunter-gatherers.

>Europe gets hit by disease
>survives the subsequent invasions
>injuns get hit by disease
>get BLEACHED

MAKES ME THINK

>hunter-gatherers
>Amerindian crops are the basis of european food
Hmm?

>europe gets hit by 1 disease
>gets 40% wiped out and invaded by nomads

>amerindians gets hit by 20+ diseases
>still are a resistance for decades then survives
>meanwhile some euromonkeys build shit tier "buildings" on the coast claiming they "conquered" them
Hmm...

I don't give a fat shit what white people do. This is egregious baiting. Sage and report.

Objetively speaking, if the superior people rule the world, then it's for the greater good, don't we all agree?

>Europe lives with 20 different diseases
>Doesn't get RICE'D by Mongols and Huns
>Doesn't get KEBAB'D by Turks and Arabs
>Injuns get 20 diseases
>Get BLEACHED

>europe lives with 20+ diseases
eurangutans had to become immune against such "diseases" with the mass deaths the epidemics gave to them thousands of years ago. That's what the 15000 years of offset were useful for, chimpo.

How is that even a question?

>Amerindian
>civilizations
Kek

>offset
Explain this.

?
Amerindians reached America 15000 years after europeans settled on europe.

>le solutrean meme