Pic related. Me watching the Cryptos torpedo

>Pic related. Me watching the Cryptos torpedo.

>tfw when you never invested in crypto and never will.

>mfw all who invest in crypto are neither traders nor investors just speculators

>mfw crypto buyers have no concept or awareness of risk

>tfw you know Cryptos are just barely regulated pump and dumps, if regulated at all

>mfw you're all bitching about your cryptos crashing when it's no-one else's fault but your own

>mfw I saw a thread about a guy getting divorced because of a crypto crash

>mfw people think market cap has anything to do with crypto

>mfw when crypto prices are not reality they're just what speculators, you, think reality is.

>mfw all crypto investors talk about going to the moon and 99% of wallet holdings barely have $1000.

>mfw you talk about going to the moon when you barely have enough to get out of the basement

>mfw a 5-10 years in stocks can set you up for life.

I AM THE REAL INVESTOR, HEED MY WARNING, INVEST IN BOOKS ABOUT THE STOCK MARKET. CRYPTOS ARE SCAMS. I WILL RETURN AT THE TIME OF YOUR DAMNATION WITH A PATH TO THE ROAD OF SUCCESS.

Other urls found in this thread:

bdstocksdisscussion.files.wordpress.com/2014/06/margin_of_safety_risk-averse_v.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

mfwmfwmfwmfwmfwmfwmfwmfwmfwmfwmfwmfwmfwmfwmfwmfwmfwmfwmfwmfwmfwmfwm

kekwut?

>mfw you missed out on all the fun because you're a stodgy asshole

Lol I've got big boy stocks too but crypto is more exciting and fun.

Beat it Jabroni

Crypto is not useless. But these prices, for it's present state, are ridiculous. Not enough people understand enough about the tech (not saying I'm an expert, but I do try) to hold during situations like this.

In order for people to "invest" in crypto, they must first understand what it is (a little bit of the tech and what terms mean), and what problems it solves (this requires an understanding of certain aspects of macroeconomics).

Until this happens, off the cuff statements by those in the public eye, and temporary setbacks, like the issues in China, will cause volatility.

As for the stock market, I'm not looking to get into any long term positions, currently.

>>mfw all who invest in crypto are neither traders nor investors just speculators
who the fuck cares if you make paper, bitch?

How do I get into stocks? I'm not in the US btw. Can you give me some primers?

watch all martin shkreli finance lessons

Forget about short term profits in the stock market. Stock market is for the long term. Read Security Analysis and The Intelligent Investor by Benjamin Graham.

These 2 books I believe are essential for investing for above average returns and very little downside risk.

Stacking PMs? Platinum?

>Jew the post
I'm buying more stock in crypto go fuck yourself. The Technology will only get better.

If this is an actual recovery, I'm glad, but I'm gonna stick with my belief that these prices are overboard.

>tfw made smart and traditional investments
>did my research into stocks and options, used my discrete knowledge of my industry to make wise decisions, and relied on a trusted broker to help assist me in fields I do not fully understand
>diversified and invested in different assets such as real estate so I'm secured from shocks as much as possible
>low-risk investments that will secure my retirement and my children's education

>some meme kiddy on a hungarian whaling forum tells me to blow it all on a series of cryptographic hashes

What the fuck were you all thinking??

Bitcoin is a limited supply. Once there's less and less of it it'll only become more expensive and I'll be laughing that I can buy at a cheap price.

so whats your IRR, faggot

Some of us have real jobs retard, we're not stuck in our rooms trying to make it by playing with our inheritance money

If the stock market ever corrects the butthurt you'll see from normal people is going to dwarf this by 100x.

They don't even have pink wojacks to post either.

Dats a great signal to get into WTC.

nice job at dodging the question, faggot
you are either losing money, or you haven't even invested in anything. either way, pathetic

>very little downside risk
Sounds boring tbfh. I got used to the crypto rush, I would have to take lessons from Buddhist monks now to have the patience required for slow moving instruments.

t. literal brainlet NEET

Truly and honestly pathetic, read a book, take an econ or finance course, just stop calling this little game of yours "investing"

still not answering the question hahahaha

i couldnt care less about your pathetic loser opinion. while you faggot keep fighting inflation, im relaxing on my 150% ETH return rates i got in just three months over here.
but hey, you call your plebstrategy "investing" so its all fine again, right?

>150% ETH returns

From an initial investment of what, $100 you scraped together from pocket money from your parents?

Get a life famalam

keep putting up those strawmen, its fine if it helps you cope.

why is it so hard for you to answer a simple question??? Since you are such a proper and traditional investor it should be easy to tell me your IRR. dont tell me you dont even know what an IRR is ahahhahahaha

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Gets it

Everyone defending crypto all I can say is you're so uptight about it it's honestly hilarious.

You guys have no clue whether it'll move up, down, sideways or inside out. Trying to outperform yourself or others everyday will deliver nothing but loss. The only way you guys are making money is through pure luck and the attention the coins are gaining.

Eventually people will realise what a scam these coins actually are, it happens with everything that's over-valued.

1920's Inflation
Junk Bonds 1987
Mortgage Bonds 2008-2009
People will eventually realise they are actually not worth a single cent of any of their money.

Congrats to you Crypto Speculators. You are living, breathing examples of the cyclical speculation cycle.

Cycle is as follows:
>People want what you have, in your case coins
>Demand for coins become greater
>This in turn drives up prices
>People who invested at the earliest possible time then sell for major profit.
>Everyone realises that coins are not worth a shit
>Selling panic and majority of people incur losses

Just like Art, Baseball Cards, Antiques and Heirlooms. All crypto prices are are speculation.

Technical Analysis (looking at past performance to determine future performance) will never get you anywhere.

Not that guy obv, but I'm curious.

Is slightly under 20% IRR worth being proud of for the kind of guy who didn't know what IRR was until reading this conversation? It's traditional stocks, five figures over about 3 years.

Look at your country's major index eg. S&P 500, ASX 200, and compare the years you were invested. If you've beaten the index each year you've been invested you've gotten better returns that most institutional investors and he top performing stocks.

Cheers, this is interesting.
ASX So I think I did quite well. Thanks largely to Macquarie. Would've been even better if I didn't have to wipe a few grand for an emergency early on.

can you real investors share some good info sources about real investments? i'm a noob and about to start investing.

Beanie babies is a limited supply. Once there's less and less of it it'll only become more expensive and I'll be laughing that I can buy at a cheap price.

What I wish I had read/ someone told me to do before I started Investing

Read Margin Of Safety by Seth Klarman first
bdstocksdisscussion.files.wordpress.com/2014/06/margin_of_safety_risk-averse_v.pdf

^^^ That'll show you where most investors go wrong and how companies SHOULD be invested in. Read Security Analysis by Benjamin Graham and the Intelligent Investor by him too.

Stick to value investing. Be in the market for the long term, Don't speculate its your money dont go throwing it away. Make sure you fully understand companies you invest in. invest with a Margin of Safety.

thanks alot mate. i'll get readin' then.