How bad does it look to quit a job in the first week...

How bad does it look to quit a job in the first week? I feel guilty but on the otherhand staying longer just to quit a week or two later seems even worse.

just man up and speak to your boss ffs

I'm scared they've been very nice but I just don't feel the job is for me. I dont want to upset them.

who the fuck cares I walked out of my old job and burned all those shitty bridges

Did you really make this thread again? What the hell?

And nothing happened?

>dont want to upset them
wtf is wrong with you?
too much estrogen in your milk?

I have puffy nipples so honestly I wouldn't be surprised but that's besides the point.

I like you, user.
On topic: Quitting should be your final option, not something to consider 1 week in. Communication is key

no they just mailed me my check, i never went back

For these types of wagie jobs I really dont feel like it will suddenly get better, besides right now it seems like there's hundreds of places hiring so it's truly no loss.

what kind of cuckshit is it that u do?

Cuckcenter

Fucking quit and dont go back faggot. Stop making this thread repeatedly every day whats the matter with you?

oh boy; gtfo then

You guys are the only friends I have to talk to while im slaving away. Sorry if I annoyed you user but I always ask Veeky Forums for advice, I trust you guys.

My parents are telling me it will get better and that every job sucks at first but to be honest I dont believe them.

look man, if it's a shitty retail job and there's no potential network..stop wasting your time and just leave

Leaf is that you?

You're literally never going to see these people ever again in your life why would you give a single shit? Are you retarded?

It's a callcenter. But I guess that still applies.

Honestly I just feel crap for putting in all this effort already and then just leaving. I know it's le "sunk cost fallacy memay" but even being aware of it doesn't make it better.

You sound like the kind of man who prefaces every second sentence with an apology. It's an awful habit and has the opposite effect you would think. People respect you LESS for it, not more. Slap yourself and move on. Sheeeeeeiit.

Stop making this thread and quit user!
ReeeeeEeeEeEeE!!!!

wow hah its the callcenter guy

damn you havnt quit yet?

youve been asking this for days now lol starting to think you secretly want to stay

did you make a thread yesterday asking if a callcenter was the most degrading place to work?

if you don't like the job and you feel that your financial situation won't be catastrophically impacted if you quit then go ahead and quit.

You guys are right. Thank you. This is why I like Veeky Forums, you give good life advice.

I'm done then. The next thread I make will then be about a new job.

If you quit in my country and living alone then you get fucked hard. No more money to pay bills. It take 5 years until you suicide.

I'm thankful to not live in your country then. But I also greatly sympathize with you.

i know that feel

>hundreds of places
just ask for more money. what does it matter if you're going to quit any way. if they don't give you an immediate 20% pay hike than quit. if they do raise your pay, than just work there while you look for another job that you'll like more.

>parents
how old are you, big shooter?

Old enough senpai