TFW have been on Veeky Forums since inception

>TFW have been on Veeky Forums since inception
>tfw surely by now at least a few people have become millionaires or investment bankers or whatever
>im merely a lowly wagekukōld

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_7_Habits_of_Highly_Effective_People
youtu.be/w3sI8WVX-cc
youtube.com/watch?v=6r1DpUhEjbo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

if you were still holding btc when it broke 5k you're a retard and deserve to lose everything.

lecture 1: don't compare yourself to others but to your former self

if you're not above your former self, think about what you could have done to change this and do it now

I never bought btc

Can you give more good tips? I think im in this spot because I never had good rolemodels to teach me life lessons.

Clean your room

It's clean

Clean your house

It's clean

Improve your room

Clean my bum with ur toungie!

Should have held doge.

>bought PND

PND was supposed to be a joke. No clue why anyone on this board actually spent any money on it.

Damn I remember PND, that was crazy. The best I can remember was the dude mining Doge with a huge mining rack in his appartment and posting a Doge general thread everyday. He for sure is millionaire now

>He for sure is millionaire now
Not too far off.

I suppose this is the standard bible
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_7_Habits_of_Highly_Effective_People

Shieet didn't noticed your trip. Glad you stayed here with the plebs user

Can't just forget your roots. It's just sad to see how bad Veeky Forums is now for the most part.

Normies will either leave or a new platform will emerge

I hope it will be a bit more tech and programming focused in the future

what makes a non-normie?

most of us are normies, as far as I can tell. where by normie I mean people who can't speak with other humans IRL

Veeky Forums is as "normal" as it gets by now.

Might be cool. Understanding blockchain is a good part of crypto after all.

if you say it like that, let me shill my channel here
youtu.be/w3sI8WVX-cc
I'll be ranting about smart contracts a little bit in the future

Decent video for starters. Will you keep focus on the blockchain or will you add the rest of the network as well?

That video isn't something I'll continue per se. I made the channel to talk about the dependently typed language Idris and I'd like to get back to it.
But at the moment I'm motivated to flesh out the Python SDK for the Western NEO community and I'll start by making a few vids covering their stuff

youtube.com/watch?v=6r1DpUhEjbo

I have a friend who studies math and finance and I already bought a cam to have her explain the basics of indicators, so that might be another thread.

You were the one shilling it!!!!!!!!

>That video isn't something I'll continue per se.
Sad.

Never once did I tell anyone to buy~

HE DIDN'T EVEN BUY THE FUCKING DIP

You ripped me off you fucking roastie

Pnd turned out to be a huge scam!

>Sad.
I don't see how to bring anything new to the table there.
PS: Since you gave me the decent, what should I have made different.

>Since you gave me the decent, what should I have made different.
I'm not sure if the password analogy is the right approach, mostly because you're not looking to store that kind of information on a public ledger, despite it being salted.
The rest was directed at the presentation of the video, like the cut after you found there was an issue with that one file could have been done better, as well as a few instances of uncertainty for some of approaches to a new topic. Then again, it might fit the format you're trying to follow and bring across.

So how did manage to get scammed by a 0 (zero)% premined coin? You must be a special kind of person.

I kept hodling

I not a fan of the normie term either, but Veeky Forums has attracted a lot of people which would not have been on Veeky Forums if it wasn't for the crypto bubble

So did I. In fact I spent 3 months worth of hashpower to help the network and around 200 LTC to support the market.
I never sold a single PND for a total of 3 years.

The devs turned out to be scammers and development ended.

Pretty much every market being dead (BTC being at $200 for scale) might have been the reason for most of them quitting. Not like you can blame anyone when their due time isn't being paid for.

I know that dude irl. He owns like 5 BTC and 25% of the total doge supply.

And all of his private keys are on a broken hdd

Okay, thanks for the input. Such videos are 5x more work than it looks.