Jamie Dimon: Is a moron, who's scared because he doesn't understand cryptocurrency

Stop taking him seriously, his breed dying and that's good.

He's either a moron or devious.

Who does he represent?

He's an Ethereum maximalist. Notice he only said Bitcoin sucked and not crypto as a whole.

Can't he be both?

More shady than 'honest', what a shocker!

The boomers still have ~30 years left, at least. More if they're rich and well medicated. Sorry but we got shafted with the in between generation. It'll be the next one that really gets to enjoy a boomer-free adulthood

10-15 before most are senile tho

They're just an awful bunch of semi-Luddites.
They're happy with the current technology, but want to control it all and hates anything that jeopardizes that control.

yep guys the billionaire CEO of JPMORGAN is a moron while the basement dweller user who still lives with his mom and thinks he's the next wolf of wall street because he made 5k $ with some shitcoins knows better than him.
trust him, fags

Dimon is an obvious FUDder trying to buy in. All there is to it. Cant believe some of you faggots cant spot it with all the FUD on on Veeky Forums, its literally the same shit. these banksters do it all the time, they get degrees in it, how do you think they get so rich? Give ya a hint... its not by "helping the economy run more efficiently"

Nigger detected.

Dimon will say one thing to the press and do the exact opposite.

Kys.

Running a bank must be so hard. Hey guys, give out mortgages to people with X credit and Y income, we'll collect interest. Sell shitty securities with fake credit ratings to pension funds. Hire me 50 idiots to pump and dump shit penny stocks. Divide up our assets into gold, silver, DOW, Nasdaq and get gainz. FUD crypto to protect our livelihoods.

I'm pretty sure anyone on this board could do that. If you have enough money you can just hire people smarter than you to run shit for you as well. If I had 30B$ I could start a space company. It doesn't mean I know astrophysics.

If you think this is a measure of intellect, then I know exactly why I shouldn't listen to you.

>implying he's wrong

Cryptofags are retarded.

How is decentralized currency a fraud?
How is it any less of a fraud than the bullionless fiat currency generated by fractional reserve banking and under the control of central banks?
He's a hypocritical retard and so are you.

yes, money is a measure of intellect. i know that you don't believe it because otherwise you would have to come to terms with the reality that there must be some reason if you're still a basement dweller piece of shit who shills on biz for a living even if you consider yourself to be somewhat smart

>Still not getting my meaning.
I'm going to give you answer chance, before I have to explain why you're a retard.
So, just reconsider what I mean and you might (I hope for your sake) understand.

Actually, he probably understands it perfectly well. He's afraid of it because it's a threat to his industry.

(((investment bank))) What do people put their fiat into crypto for. two reasons they don't want you to hold it

Hahahahahaha eat your words you old useless irrelevant piece of shit fuck youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Why do you care. If the crypto bubble is pricked by one person. This shit is weak and a pyramid

>boomers are bad
>create a financial system where the later you join, the more fucked you are

>all these triggered crypto babbies

fucking lol. just lol. opening up a chase card just to support this man.

Bitcoin is not a viable currency. Stop trying to pretend it is. The entire point of a currency is that it is a stable store of value. Regarding Bitcoin, the % fluctuation in terms of value change is fucking insane. No sane person wants debts or investments tied to a 'currency' whose value can change by 50% in a month. In addition to this obvious drawback, it's not even a good facilitator for transactions.

The transaction mechanism for Bitcoin is, at best, cumbersome and, at worst, ridiculously inadequate for the vast majority of people. The only reason people use Bitcoin is for speculative purposes. It's an asset, not a currency. Wanking to Ayn Rand is not going to change this.

This.