Holy fuck... Bitcoin is God

Holy fuck... Bitcoin is God.

How do I know this isn't a dead cat bounce? Because all the Chinese news came out and now we know for sure what is happening. They're closing by midnight. Chinks sold everything. Now it's only up from here boys.

Other urls found in this thread:

mondaq.com/hongkong/x/628592/fin tech/HONG KONG SECURITIES AND FUTURES COMMISSION STATEMENT ON INITIAL COIN OFFERINGS
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wrong, you stupid retard. china is now forcing hong kong to comply with its cryptocurrency crackdown so we sitll have not hit the bottom yet
mondaq.com/hongkong/x/628592/fin tech/HONG KONG SECURITIES AND FUTURES COMMISSION STATEMENT ON INITIAL COIN OFFERINGS

That's over ICOs, who cares

The Chinese haven't sold everything yet. This is a final pump by Chinese whales so they can sell their bags.

You wont

Just jump in and praise kek not get fucked bareback

i don't give a shit and actually i'm glad they will crack down on ico because most of them are scams and they're hurting the cryptomarket and causing bubbles, but in the short term it will crash the price

top kek hope ure right

look at that mooning! this is going thru 10k roof!

The news was confirmed and priced in. Dips done

Rofl Chinese arnt even awake yet faggots the fun begins later enjoy the bounce if you think we are passing 4000 you have a problem

WE
ARE
GOING UP

WEAREGOINGUP

Bye bye binance. And stay dead.

Chinks have sold already, this morning was the final wave.

I guess I have a problem

Somebody just bought a shit load of bitcoins. Whales are bidding

You're a fucking retard

> h-hey guys it doesn't matter whether cryptomarket's volume will substantially decrease, t-the news has been already priced in

wew, i'm as bullish on the long term future of bitcoin as it gets, but the wishful thinking of Veeky Forums never stops to amaze me with its sheer stupidity

I thought the average Chinaman was a slave owned by a factory and only allowed out on weekends. It should crash further.

Does china ban bitcoin like every 6 mouths?

Been trying to cash out my index funds for days to buy btc cheap, just phoned them and they said it should be done in 3 days. Fml

That's why you would choose etfs next time

Ups, sorry you didn't buy the dip. Look at this non-chinese-involved bull huge green candle. Bitcoin can survive anything you delusional fiatcucks.

I believed in NEO....... I BELIEVED IN NEO
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

user that green candle should be sounding alarm bells on your head

Yes, every green candle means that a bigger, scarier red candle will follow little user. This is why all valuations, over time, go to negative dollars.