Thought it will crash to $2000

>thought it will crash to $2000
>sell at 3k
>it moons
EVERY. FUCKING. TIME.

thats what you get weakhanded fag

ffs, Goldman Sachs cant tell you EVERYTHING that'd happen - there's no money in that.

Couldnt walk away with 2,000 profits ya greedy fuck.

Literally all you have to do in crypto is to buy and never sell. How do you STILL manage to fuck it up?

It'll dip lower, its about 11am est. But 7pm est it'll dip again.

I DID, AND THEN 40% OF MY PROFITS VANISHED
THE MARKET DOESN'T RISE UNTIL I SELL

this is true. am part of a secret discord club and we legit plan our pumps and dumps around your buying/selling decisions

I WANT MY KICKBACK REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>"EVERY. FUCKING. TIME."
>Still doesn't know how to hold
You deserve to be poor.

It will drop again. This growth is just unsustainable

>mfw i bought 0.25 bitcoins at 2950

How can weakhands even compete?

DON'T FUCKING SELL! HOW HARD IS IT!

Well done my son.

Just do everything in reverse
Unlimited profits

Might dip to 3k again in the next days. But that will be your last chance to get back in

for fucks sake, don't sell bitcoin, how many more times does this need to be said?

bitcoin is always bullish you retards.

protip: buy when biz consists of only pink wojak threads. best indicator ever.

Actually this.
Your limbic system is fucking retarded, but since it's ALWAYS making retarded decision, your prefrontal cortex can use it to make good decision but doing the inverse.

>I'll just tevver and buy everyfing again at da bottom

>do the opposite of what your brain tells you.

op you literally fell for bot spam, you should be ashamed.

You deserve it. There's nothing else to it. You deserve it. You sat there all day yesterday watching it plummet and did nothing. You are stupid.

Same here, what the fuck. It kept rising so it was only logical it would drop but then IT KEPT RISING EVEN MORE

I don't know if I should cry and ragequit or just leave the house for a couple of hours and pray that my buy order will be completed when I return

You should reflect on your bad life choices and lack of any logical thought. Than go get testosterone treatments.

then you should have waited for 2k to sell faggot i want more cheap btc

retard

you actually fell for the dip and all the shit posters?

TO ALL NEWFAGS!
when it comes to bitcoin ignore the noise and just hold and hold tight! The power of bitcoin hasn't even started.

is your name by any chance Adam ?

So please sell more. A little moonig would be a pleasure to my portfolio.

Thank you for your sacrifice user, you've made one or two of us a bit of dough