Rumors that China will ban bitcoin

>rumors that China will ban bitcoin
Price goes down

>China bans bitcoin
Price goes up

Explain

Other urls found in this thread:

join.slack.com/t/whitelisttrader/shared_invite/MjM1NzA3MjkxNTI0LTE1MDQ0NTkzMzQtMTA2ZDBmNmZjMw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

NO MORE CHINKS IN MY CRYPTO
BUY BUY BUY

2 exchanges were given pardons until end of october, and china hasn't banned bitcoin, its just requiring that exchanges are properly registered... stop believing all the dumb fud you read.

it's called 'pricing in the news'

everyone already knew they'd ban it, why would it shock people any more when they actually did it.

In Communist China, you sell the rumor and buy the news. One more reason all communists should be hanged.

Buy the rumor sell the news in reversal

China was actually a tiny % of the crypto market, the FUD was just used as a means for whales to accumulate more.

any news that makes you uncertain will give advantage to the groups of ppl who joined together to manipulate prices....as time goes on this becomes worse and worse as the coins accumulate more and more.....

My great great uncle fought against the commies in a civil war and both world wars, now i understand why.

2 of the major exchanges r going to be giving licenses to operate by the end of the month, its amazing how fast word travels because it somehow already got out, not
"official" yet but its guranteed,

>The Chinese cashing out with added FUD from everyone and their brother
>Shorters feel funny int he pants and begin to short and spread FUD
>Emotions set in, market spirals downward
>Smart investors see opportunity to accumulate on the cheap while shaking down weak hands
>Bottom reached, bear trap gets set and shorters get squeezed
>With momentum from the short squeeze and China no longer manipulating, market returns in full force at discount prices.

I would sell now, its about to crash

Turns out chink whales were actually a bad thing. Who would have thought.

Gov. chooses who survives. Decentralized my ASS!

Market sentiment

because (((they))) decided to buy at 3k. or in short the big brain jew banker played you like a fiddle.

Thats like the 30th time ive read that in the last 3 hours.

Hey guys, if you want to buy and sell whitelist accounts, join us on Whitelist Trader Slack:

join.slack.com/t/whitelisttrader/shared_invite/MjM1NzA3MjkxNTI0LTE1MDQ0NTkzMzQtMTA2ZDBmNmZjMw

23%,
They are also large into mining

you think that guy is posting good advice? lol he wants to buy your btc below 4k

You obviously misunderstood my post.

BTC is not going to be banned on exchanges, all they will do is require regulations and licensing so the government can get a slice

Chinese people aren't retarded, they are cunning and smart. Only a poor and stupid country would ban it permanently.

BTC is literally going to keep rising until a serious competitor comes along or until a civil war arrives.

Doesn't matter if the government tries to ban it, or tries to tie it to terrorism, or tries to endlessly FUD in the media. Trying to stop BTC and crypto is literally impossible, it would be the equivalent of trying to ban swearing

>Chinese people aren't retarded

lol

Dude the Chinese government literally tried to ban fucking WINNIE THE POOH from ALL SOCIAL MEDIA because people were using it to make fun of their president

Will Winnie the Pooh make the government more money? No. Will BTC? Yes

Lots of illegal shit would make the government money if they legalized and exploited it for tax revenue. Don't be as retarded as China.

FUCK THE GOOKS MOON MISSION NOE

Pretty sure plenty of government officials own bitcoins and did some insider trading.

>Look up IQ per country
>Realize china has over a thousand million habitants
>Feel stupid

It's priced in now (I think). All the chinks that feared it based on the initial news sold + anyone else.

The rest of the people who said fuck this FUD these chinks can GTFO held on. Eventually it hit a floor at 3k. Then the non chink money that was scared of outcome came back once the news was final and all the chinks exited. I don't know if it will ramp back up to 5k again without all that chink money but atleast it'll stabilize more (hopefully)

sell the rumour, buy the news

DELET