I liked to shoot everything, women kids..... it was kind of sport

>I liked to shoot everything, women kids..... it was kind of sport.

Again explain Veeky Forums why weren't all (((Germans))) exterminated for their crimes against humanity? Why didn't the Soviets execute all German POWs? I don't care if Ukrainefags would get butthurt, serious fuck them.

Other urls found in this thread:

thefuhrerbunker.com/WWII.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Germans did nothing wrong. They were asserting their superiority over the filthy, unwashed, mongoloid hordes of the east.

Whatever you say Hans.

>War
>People get killed
>Moralfag hypocrites get butthurt

Did the Germans ever committ sexual crimes against the Jewish people?

I think they were merely asserting their right to exist, but because all people are big babies they had an overzealous way of expressing it.
Now today's big babies are overzealously expressing their disdain for such overzealousness and have forgotten their self-prescribed empathy.
/pol/ nazi, if you're out there, I want you to know I don't hate you. I've been going to your board and I've heard you and your cries. You may hate me, but I don't hate you. I understand you and want to be friends, and not just because I don't want to die when the uprising happens.

>nazism glorified and promoted violence
check
>this allowed fucked-up sickos to climb the ranks and become prominent, whereas in any other value system, they would have been institutionalized
check
>Nazism was the only ideology to produce killers, and no other army has sadistic psychopaths who kill for fun when they can get away with it.
Not check, this shit happens all the time, everywhere.

>>why weren't all (((Germans))) exterminated for their crimes against humanity
by th time you're done killing off a whole nation, you and those who help are the new war criminals, given how many civilians you bumped off. it's an endless circle, you have to accept that some will get through the net to be able to rebuild a society

>Germans are superior to everyone xD haha, everyone else should die!

>Boohoo, we lost the war because everyone hated us, it must have been the joos controlling them!

What do you mean? List their war crimes? If it was massacring poles it was massacring murderers who were responsible for bloody sunday. If it was French it was probably against a resistance force. If it was the Jews it was Typhus that killed them, they simply burnt the body so no one could catch the disease from their bodies.

They weren't asserting superiority. They were liberating the Russians. Even the Ukranians praised the Germans when they invaded. They even joined the Germans against the war with Russies. I think 300,000? The worst act of aggression they did was burning down houses they believed belonged to Russian Partisans, but those houses were primitive so nothing was lost.

reminds me of another war

>If it was massacring poles it was massacring murderers who were responsible for bloody sunday.
The "slaughtering" which is known as "Bloody Sunday" occured 3 days after the Germans invaded Poland. The people they attacked were also pro-Nazi militia known as the Selbstschutz. Said militia was beaten down by the Polacks after they engaged the Polish troops first. The Germans decided to use this as propaganda of "Poles murdering innocent Germans, we dindu nuffin".

They burned an entire village of civilians and crucified an unborn child. It was more than just resistance fighters who were killed.

Well some of the camps had brothels, can't imagine it was an entirely voluntary service

>crucified an unborn child

There apparently were Danzig massacres that happened before the war and was what pressured Germany to attack Poland. But let's dismiss those as Propaganda as I see no evidence. Anyways it was pro-milita that attacked the Poland first? So the german children attacked the Polands and posed a serious threat? And the women as well? And why were some of the men shot in their own homes? Sorry but what you say just doesn't make sense. That it was these Germans that attacked first.

Also if we wanna talk about war crimes against the poles the Russians did the Katyn massacre .

They crucified an unborn child? What? So like a fetus? Can you show me photos? Honestly I'll be non bias I have seen a photo of a German pointing a gun at a woman holding her baby. But it's hard to tell if it was propaganda or not, and it's not shown the German shot her or that he was aiming at her. BUT IT COULD STILL HAVE BEEN. So I'll give you that one.

This is the photo. But it's hard to tell what's going on due to the angle. So not sure what's really going on in this picture. We can't say for sure unless we know the whole story. But it does look evil.

Good goy, i wonder (((who))) profited the most from the """Bloody Sunday"""

Because we should have exterminate all the countries that took part in the war, since they all committed war crimes.
>no more krauts
>no more nips
>no more brits
>no more frogs
>no more burgers
>etc...
Basically only Africa, South America and some Asian countries would have been spared. The whole world would be now a third world shithole.

They were. There are almost no original Germans left in Germany these days.

Is Veeky Forums a jewish board now?

Press J to pay respects.

>Apparently were
According to whom?
>Genocide Olympics whataboutism
Never mind

>There apparently were Danzig massacres
Bromberg (Bydgoszcz) is a city that lies 160 km from Danzig (GdaƄsk) and was never a part of Free City of Danzig territory.

1. Poles were only 1-2% in Danzig at that time and Danzig was under German administration.
2.The Poles didn't have any Bolsheviks as there were no 'Polish Bolsheviks" at that time.
3. Do you really think that German majority city (98-99%) would allow Polish minority(1-2%) to kill civilians?
4. Where was the German police during the said act?

Stop making shit up.

I never heard of that? I try to look it up and it's just destroying your own infrastructure so the enemy can't use it. The red rape of Berlin was a real thing by the ruskies there's a lot of accounts of it. And Britain and USA had heavily bombed civilians in Germany in an attempt to turn them against Adolf Hitler. I don't know what you're on about, and I'm not sure if I will believe you that the Germans raped and killed their own people? It literally obviously was the Russians, even the communist Hungarians complained to Soviet Union of russians raping and killing their citizens.

WIR WAS WEISSE UND SCHEISSE

>red rape of Berlin
Kraut women raped the Soviet soldiers while they were drunk because Niemras are that ugly nobody would fuck them without being drunk except for their Mongoloid husbands.

But the massacres were recorded? And Danzig was still under Polish control?

Are you being retarded as a joke or on purpose? The Russians were described to be old and pimpled. What woman would want to sleep with a fucking disgusting russie?

>But the massacres were recorded?
Source?
>And Danzig was still under Polish control?
It wasn't.

Plus there was a significant number of Polish in the Free City Of Danzig.

An American soldier claimed he saw it at the Oradour-sur-Glane massacre.

wtf I HATE germans now

But Danzig was never under Polish control you silly cunt, it was a free city giving Poland fleet basing rights and trade, if it was Polish it would be called Gdansk like it is now

Honestly I think you're right. Any source I could bring up is made by the Germans with no outside source. That means it's probably propaganda. It was called by the germans " The Massacre Of Danzig " but if you were to google it, it would have barely any source backing it up. The best I can get is bloody sunday 1939. But both were killed. Polish and Germans.

Not to cause an argument and mostly to be educated. Wasn't Free City State Of Danzig still a puppet state of Poland?

thefuhrerbunker.com/WWII.htm

This is the " source " but it's SO sketchy. Even I a fucking retarded memer have trouble taking it as a serious source.

There is no such thing as the Danzig massacre, I don't know if it's stormies getting confused about Bromberg
It was an autonomous region and in a customs union with Poland, it had its own elected government (all of whom since 1933 were fucking nazi's, so that's an indication of Polands control over it) and a high commissioner appointed by the League of Nations, not a single high commissionaire was Polish or German (unless you count the Swiss guy as ethnically German). It also had its own police force made up of ethnic Germans and the only Polish military in the city were at the port and the post office

>(((Germans)))
You misunderstand this meme.

>exterminated for their crimes against humanity?
All the high ranking ones were, and like 5 million civilians bombed to death, not mentioning the ethnic cleaning in Poland and the rape of 2 million German women by the soviet.

>Why didn't the Soviets execute all German POWs?
They kept a few alive to clean the minefield.

But they are.

>5 million civilians bombed to death
Germans killed more.
>not mentioning the ethnic cleaning in Poland
Source?
>rape of 2 million German women by the soviet.
Wehrmacht did more rapes on Eastern front.

>Source?
He means the deportations after the border change

But ze Germans had no problems with doing the same to Poles in more brutal way. Hell, they even wanted to settle Ukraine with the Dutch colonists.

The Russians raped their own too. They're just rapey.

I'm not him, I don't know what his fucking point is

realy makes you think
t. (((Sebag Montefiore)))

Wow what a bunch of fucking whores. Sorry for calling you retarded.

>Nazis did bad things, they were wrong
>We did the same to Germans, but it was not a bad thing, we are not wrong
Explain.

Either your personal values include might is right and then you have no problem with the holocaust either you condemn the murder, rape, pillaging and forced relocation of populations, German or not.

In the end it was the soviets who were asserting their superiority.

Try 15,000 kiddo, it was nothing.
>We just burned a few houses
>70,000 Villages and Towns, even a city or two
>Kill 15-20 million civilians
>10 million sexual assaults, of which 1.5 million children were born as a result.

He's probably counting hiwis

That's a Romanian soldier

Stormfag

That Mauser clearly ,has a sight hood, you're not fooling anyone

>Waaaah Germans are awful for shooting women and children why didn't we shoot all the German woman and children
S_g_

>Shooting
You're fucking small-time Jerry.

Realtalk, because the Soviets needed Germans to help balance American power, and Americans needed Germans to help balance Soviet power.

If it weren't for that, I'm pretty sure both sides would have executed the Morgantheau plan

Based nazis tried to do the world a favor by exterminating slavic filth

This "untermensch" looks more like a stereotypical neo-nazi kraut to me, I've never seen a Russian who woul 100% look like this.

>Finishing up a customer's yard
>Their elderly father walks out and shakes my hand
>Begins speaking German
>Walks back inside
What did he mean by this?

do you believe that alcoholic tattood jobless neo-nazi filth would have been welcomed into the party with open arms?It's like saying beta leftie faggots would get along with the red guards.

It's all just retarded larping

As humanists, we didn't want to deprive future generations of observing one of nature's most hilarious mistakes.

The Germans literally went out of their way to kill innocents

Because the crimes were commited by nazis, not by Germans.
Yes, some nazis were German (others were French, Scandinavian, Eastern European), but the point is that their nazism made them evil, not their German nationality

>tfw the holocaust happened but it should've happened to g*rmans instead of europe