Sub-saharan africans can't create great cult-

>sub-saharan africans can't create great cult-

>inb4 200 posts about how it's not relevant because it's not made of hand crafted molten magma

does not look so great tho

Is that a fucking sandcastle?

Sometimes I wonder if people are posting that pic ironically. All it does is further prove the point that Africans lack the capacity for higher/abstract thought. Here is a 3 year old child doing the same thing.

Nah, just the world's largest mud hut.

It looks like a joke. Could at least post this.

Would be more impressive if it was like 1000 years old, instead of less than 100.

>The epitome of an empire half the size of Europe, rich in gold, slaves and exotic goods.
VS
>A construction created by the hundreds by a bunch of European island dwellers 3000 years earlier.

Made me think

>a civilisation lacking the need for complex architecture is stupid for not having complex architecture!

really makes u think

This one is kind of cool. The building was carved out of solid rock and is one single object. Pretty awesome desu.
Does a 'civilisation' that hadn't advanced enough to even build basic defensive structures deserve to be called a civilisation?

>LOL THEY JUST DIDNT WANT TO

I dunno about that. Monumental architecture is rarely created out of necessity.

You could say that the Egyptians were "stupid" for spending so much time and so many resources building the pyramids, but even so they are evidence of a high degree of capability.

Well, when does something not become a civilisation? Mali had an aristocracy, complex trade networks, organised religion, a standing army, taxes, etc. Just because it didn't have big walls or massive temples doesn't mean they were all hut dwellers.

I'm pretty sure the Sardinians deforested the area immediately close to Nuraghe Arrubiu, deforestation is also why they almost collapsed

What in God's name are you talking about?

What was the need for the Parthenon?
What was the need for the Pyramids?
What was the need for the Collusus of Rhodes?

When with all that, all you have to show for it is a massive mud hut, that's pretty sad.

kek

That's correct. What's wrong with this argument?

it's irrelevant because it was built by the french in the 1800s.

But that was made be Berbers.
The name Sankore means "white nobles", the term 'white' here referring to the light-skinned Sanhaja Berbers.[1] Sankore was built under the leadership of Sanhaja Berbers, between 1325 and 1433.[2] Finally the Oratory of Sidi yahya or the mosque of Mohamed Naddah was built at the beginning of 15th century.[3]
The one than was paid be the Musa meme nigger was designed be an Andalusian poet, and the other was made be another berber.

OP was made by the French.

This is more legit Sahel civilization architecture.

Literally a sandcastle

>1907

>Making a literal mud fortress
>Advanced
>Cultured

what will hapoen if the mexican government collapses will the cartels form their own state?

Nice mudcastle you built there. I guess the negroid race gets a participation award for civ building after all.

Aw cute.. That arab knowledge sure came in handy.

>africans can't create great works of ar-

From where did they get horses?

The horse was the pre-modern equivalent of the bicycle. Therefore... they likely stole them.

But from who? If I recall well, africa doesn't have native Horses, only donkeys and Zebras.
And the Nok are too far away of the Berbers to stole from them.

how do you get in? is this the back of the building?

That's not a horse, its a dog

Its goat

Construite sous le fouet des Français... In a sense this is a typical African achievement.

what is that building?

temple of yakub

-ure

that wasn't made by sub-saharan africans.

The thumbnail looks a lot more impressive than the full picture, I'm afraid.

Berbers

the sub-Saharans were just pretending to be retarded