Anthropological question: Why do pakistanis love to fuck their cousins so much?

Anthropological question: Why do pakistanis love to fuck their cousins so much?

Please tell me

just keep it (the wealth) in the family

It's extremely common among all Muslims, not just Pakis.

That islam culture for you, my friend

That is one of the reason islam is cancer, it turn noble high class people into incestuous stupid mind blocked dirty people

>extremely common

But there are barely any nations where it exceeds 50%. It seems to correlate with each islamic countries poor and rural population with some exceptions

Woah is this a new skaven dlc for warhammer 2

relatively speaking that's still quite common

Anything higher than 10% is too damn high. If it reaches fifty percent, it means that half of all marriages are between cousins. That's insane levels.

It's not just a coincidence that this occurs in Muslim countries. The Quran encourages it. Stop lying to yourself and acknowledge the facts.

Cousin marriage is halal in Islam. Also a lot of tribal societies don't recognize modern genetics and so sometimes half brothers/sisters are a-okay

>argentina less inbred than all of western europe
Wtf I love Argentina now

Careful with that islamophobia, user.

You think this is bad? You should read the Bible. Abraham married his half sister. Incest was very common among the elite in the ANE.

Except after the laws of Moses, incest is banned fully and Abraham predates Moses by about 400 years.

Also, the west uses to have a more prevalent practice of cousin marriage as well, but this was mainly due to arranged marriage and trying to increase birth rates. The Bible doesn't specifically prohibit cousin marriage, but most people assume so because they also ban the marriage of "close relatives" , including step siblings and step children.

In Islam however, cousin marriage is 100% halal

Segmentary lineage societies such as that of the Pashtun encourage consanguinity due to intra-tribal trust and hostile attitudes towards non-members. In layman's terms: tribals love cousin-fucking because they don't trust people from outside the tribe.

>mainly due to arranged marriage and trying to increase birth rates
I thought this was mainly to improve to family relations and promote keeping the wealth within the family, especially if a wealthy branch has no sons of their own so they marry off their daughter to a relation.

They watch American TV

Among the aristocracy, yes. The aristocracy is not the general population, however. Most of the time it was due to small gene pools in rural areas and the need for offspring, which would sometimes lead to more blatant incest. Kind of a weird how such polar opposites in terms of wealth seem to have similar issues, huh?

looks bretty good my dude

They're JEWSA's ally

That didnt really adress my post at all