Alright Veeky Forums I've been fucking around for long enough. Give me some names; coins, people to follow, the works...

Alright Veeky Forums I've been fucking around for long enough. Give me some names; coins, people to follow, the works. Tell me all the basic info you use to formulate your investing strategies and market predictions. Shill your shit and your legit info, I'll discern it myself. All responses are welcome.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/How-Trade-Stocks-Business-Books/dp/0071469796/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1505503273&sr=8-1&keywords=jesse livermore
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J._Welles_Wilder,_Jr.
amazon.com/New-Concepts-Technical-Trading-Systems/dp/0894590278
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1290358.0
docs.decred.org/getting-started/constitution/
thedecreddigest.com/
youtube.com/#/channel/UCJ2bYDaPYHpSmJPh_M5dNSg
decredible.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bitbean
dogecoin
chancoin

You will make mistakes and blame them on us.

fuck me ur my bf irl
>kys

Here's how I invest. I assign each letter of the ALPHAbet a number e.g A = 1, B = 2 ... then I shake my magic 8 ball and convert what it says to a number. Then I think of a random number and divide that number by the number from the magic 8 ball until I get a number

Take out bank loans, sell house, ask family members for money and invest all in:

Bancor
Bunnycoin
Chancoin

You only need to follow 1 person on twitter: @WolfOfPoloniex

Mooncoin obviously there is only one possible place it will go. Also DGB is going to be a dollar.

>Bunnycoin

longterm holding TNT
do your own fucking research

Basic Attention Token -- made by the creator of Firefox, going to be released later this month.

I/O coin releases their beta this month, years in development.

Waltonchain which has contracts with the Chinese Gov and is releasing their wallet and will be on multiple new exchanges next month.

OmiseGo because it's got the most potential.

All you need to do is buy IOC.

the only reason youre upset by this is because its true

I like this one
I'm just crowdsourcing research topics, I didn't ask for details
Insightful
>he doesn't blame others for his problems

Fuck you i gave you the best answer and you didnt comment on my reply, im out

Follow the green candle

ARDOR for real

id recommend to get a twitter account and add all top100 coins. Youll always get the news on time.
bitcointalk forums
learn TA

or just buy ARDR and thank me later ;)
but its a hold, not immediate breakout pump and dump.

You're right that is ultra high risk high reward. I'll keep my options open user.
It'll be hard to distill info from all that but that's what it takes I guess.

I can vouch for this, went from 10$ to 50k.

Nice, just bought 100k

Youtube @ DataDash
He looks like he's 12 but the little autist has never steered me wrong. He has TA tutorials and breaks down his top 5 altcoins per month. Also has more indepth looks at individual coins and ICOs.

Ethbet.

Two days.

Everyone who didnt get in first will be mad af.

>I'll discern it myself.

A true monk.

Is there any must read before start trading? Enlighten me, please.

e t h b e t
t
h
b
e
t

Asking people what they think about this or that is stupid. They will either give you their long side opinion, because they hold the crap they talk. Or they will bash something because they have been burned and or just not in it. They wont tell you when to sell because they themselves do not know when. They fall in love with the play. They become emotional. They bag hold.
This is why you must just play what has the current liquidity and momo. Anyone can find this out themselves what is current and they do not need to then go looking for other peoples opinion, which if you listen to, will only leave you lost when you lose. You must forge your own decisions this way your actions forge your mentality in the long run like pounding on a piece of iron. It takes shape. Everything else is a distraction.

You must trade like you do not even exist.

Unironically Dogecoin. put it all on the DOGE.

Why?

Because the shibe is a classic meme that no-one will ever forget.

Since you rolled a lucky 777 then I will surely give you two investigation materials. For which you can take with a grain of salt but for ME they put me on a path.

amazon.com/How-Trade-Stocks-Business-Books/dp/0071469796/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1505503273&sr=8-1&keywords=jesse livermore

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J._Welles_Wilder,_Jr.
amazon.com/New-Concepts-Technical-Trading-Systems/dp/0894590278

Thank you, I appreciate it, bump for more resources.

cryptogrinders
the crypto sniper
cliff high
tone vays (WCN)

in no particular order.

ethbet in 2 days or whenever, plus the usual

Everyone in this thread is a cunt.
Research Monero, it is more BTC than BTC.

sure but it will be outlawed a bit before btc is

> these transparent ethbet shills

>not buying it yourself
have fun missing out

Please research Decred, my friend.

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1290358.0
docs.decred.org/getting-started/constitution/
thedecreddigest.com/
youtube.com/#/channel/UCJ2bYDaPYHpSmJPh_M5dNSg
decredible.com/