How did you react when you realized hitler was actually evil and your ironic history idol at 12 years old was a literal...

how did you react when you realized hitler was actually evil and your ironic history idol at 12 years old was a literal meme?

Hiw old are you OP?

ITT the OP celebrates his 13th birthday.

This. Genuinley curious.

On that note, how did you react when you realized Napoloan was actuall evil?

Man oh man did it bum me out when I realized that it wasn't 16-18 year olds who made up the majority of /pol/'s user base but rather 11-16 year olds shitposting with impunity from their phones.

t. aristocuck

>aristocuck
>sucking napolons aristocratic cock

Okay.

He was born in it but he smashed it to pieces, that's an inane remark, just like saying Jesus was a Jew

>he smashed it to pieces

ar·is·toc·ra·cy
ˌerəˈstäkrəsē/Submit
noun
the highest class in certain societies, especially those holding hereditary titles or offices.

>As Napoleon I, he was Emperor of the French from 1804 until 1814,

Is Veeky Forums okay?

"Hereditary" being the keyword here. He introduced meritocracy to Europe.

>Jesus was a Jew
But he was. And the early church was litearlly all Jews.

Keep sucking that cock bro, you're clearly biased. Please stop shit posting.

Bruh the only reason the aristocrats of Europe opposed him so fiercely is they knew he was going to destroy their legitimacy in the eyes of the public.

Like when he enlisted all his family mothers as regents throughout Europe?

They feared the revolution. They just kept on going when Napoleon made himself Emperor.

Surely no one unironically thinks Hilter was a good guy? It's just internet shitposting, right?

>implying that's just /pol/'s user base

Veeky Forums's earliest meme is literally making fart noises and posting the picture of a retarded Hapsburg monarch

I genuinely believe he meant well.

I was into my boy Nappy since day 1.

I can get behind his feellings and respect him for what he has done

But he was not a good guy, but you don't need to be a good boy to make lasting goodness to the world

I'd be very interested to see what the actual age demographics of /pol/ are.

Hugely varied I imagine, as everyone from the aforementioned 11 year olds to your racist conservative uncle that keeps forwarding conspiracy theories about obama to you on Facebook, posts there.

Young Napoleon was such a qt

>your racist conservative uncle
Kid, you don't deserve his hospitality.