How can wehraboos defend the Einsatzgruppen?

Anyone who does any amount of research can easily uncover these extermination divisions which laid waste to hundreds of Russian villages and committed mass rapes in a deliberate attempt to genocide the native population

Other urls found in this thread:

hitler.org/speeches/10-06-39.html
hhs.ehess.fr/wp-content/uploads/sites/6/2015/08/Brayard-Politix-2008.pdf
cairn-int.info/article-E_POX_082_0009--to-be-exterminated-as-partisans.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Functionalism_versus_intentionalism
youtu.be/lmGqG3grTrg
jta.org/2017/01/31/news-opinion/united-states/remember-the-11-million-why-an-inflated-victims-tally-irks-holocaust-historians
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Semi-wehraboo here, the main thing is that there's no signed documents from Hitler saying "please wipe at the Slavs", comparable to Stalin's authorization of the Katyn forest massacres.
It's my personal unprovable asspulled opinion that genocides and warcrimes don't usually originate at the root of the military command structure, but somewhere underneath.

they were an anti-terrorist organization

anti-terrorist organizations

they never existed, it was all the Soviets

Wehraboos/Hitlerboos are either retarded kids or politically motivated cultists.
Former will grow out of it, or just learn more, latter can't be convinced because they don't care. They totally agree that Slavs should be exterminated. But saying that is a bad publicity so they just shit out unconvincing explanations and hope that if they repeat it enough plebeians will accept it as truth.

> They totally agree that Slavs should be exterminated

Come now.

you forgot the quote marks

Hitler was only interested in military matters. As for undesirable peoples he just wanted them gone and that's what we know from surviving correspondence. Basically Hitler knew what was going on but left it to other people while Stalin signed every death sentence himself.

> he just wanted them gone and that's what we know from surviving correspondence

Well, give me an example that you'd say is particularly telling.

Recently I foud out about his speech from October 6, 1939 where he talked about the necessity of ressetlement policy in Europe.
hitler.org/speeches/10-06-39.html

But there was one letter which confirmed his knowledge of the killings which I'll try to find.

It's Hitler's response to Himmler's question about Jews in Russia.
"to be exterminated as partisans"

hhs.ehess.fr/wp-content/uploads/sites/6/2015/08/Brayard-Politix-2008.pdf

cairn-int.info/article-E_POX_082_0009--to-be-exterminated-as-partisans.htm

This debate even has its own name.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Functionalism_versus_intentionalism

>hitler.org/speeches/10-06-39.html
I've read about half of this lengthy speech but don't see anything about resettlement yet. I'm sure it's in there but would you mind quoting it for me?

This appears to have no clarifying context available - and it's not about Slavs.

>be Einsatzgruppen
>shoot defenseless women and child en masse
>think you're hot shit because of it

Any records or sources on how these cowardly fucks performed in actual combat against an opponent that was somewhat capable of fighting back (partisans, Red Army etc.)?

pic unrelated, true men who could actually fight something besides kids and old people.

The Einsatzgruppen weren't combat units, they were essentially mop up that rounded up civilians

but as for thinking they were hot shit, the majority of them were psychologically rattled from rounding up a shooting defenseless people daily for months at a time. Diaries and family testaments show that many Einsatzgruppen operatives either committed suicide shortly later or turned to alcoholism. Even with political rhetoric telling them they were doing the German people a service, most, if not all, knew that what they were doing was beyond fucked up and had to live with what they did for years afterward.

I just posted the whole speech. Translation vary. The fragment goes like this:

>"The most important goal is to create a new order in ethnographic relations, that is, ressettlements of nations so that better national dividing lines can emerge than those that exist today... Germany and the USSR have reached an agreement to help each other in this area"

Propaganda bullshitting but I thought it was a very interesting quote.

Uhhhh I remember reading an Einsatzkommando accidentally drove towards an area in the Crimea where the Army didn't clear yet and met a landing part of Russian sailors and troops and immediately retreated under fire.

I don't think they were fit for combat since they received unlimited alcohol rations and were psychologically broken by the start of 1942 leading the nazis to create less personal ways of mass killings. Plus they only numbered 3000 men spread out through out conquered territory.

You're absolutely right about neo-Nazis. However, to be fair, Wehraboos also include people who don't support Nazism but like Tiger tanks and snazzy black uniforms. Actually, that's the general meaning of "Wehraboo" in most places, from what I've seen. Neo-Nazis are scum/kids/cultists, but Wehraboos can be alright. They're just war nerds.

>these extermination divisions which laid waste to hundreds of Russian villages and committed mass rapes in a deliberate attempt to genocide the native population

The Einsatzgruppen did mass shootings of Jews, not the nonsense you wrote

Are you sure you aren't confusing the Einsatzgruppen with other units?

Hey user, what are you doing?

I’m starting a thread on Veeky Forums.

No shit. What’s it about?

It’s about why the Nazis murdered all of these people.

What’s the point of that, user?

Because the Germans are bad, very bad.

Hey Frank, this guy over here's starting a thread that says the Germans…

...are bad.

The Einzatzgruppen were a part of the SS, wehraboos are only fans of the Wehrmacht

Who cares what happens to inferior peoples?

Einsatzkommand and Einsatzgruppen were completely different units.

better question, how can wehraboos defend the wehrmacht at all?

Well, the Wehrmacht couldn't defend itself.

>they were hunting down insurgents
>*ignore all evidence to the contrary*

psh...didn't even break a sweat

Which is fine until the Wehrmacht generals let them do whatever the fuck they wanted and supplied them with fuel and ammunition

>partisans attack you
>track them down to a village
>deport the males from the village to ensure partisans don't attack you again

where's the problem?

They were fucking ordered to do it, they didn't have an option

>deport
Nice euphemism

Not an argument

>take them to a labour camp until the end of the war under the assumption that you will win after which they can return to their village
>everything goes to shit, you lose control of the situation, workers at the labour camp die of disease and starvation, or simply go missing, due to various factors beyond your control

not really their fault. NKVD killed far more slavs than the Nazis could dream of. And the majority of the holocaust killing of jews and poles was done by ukrainians anyway, at most the Nazis just sorta stood back and didn't intervene. All the camp guards at auschwitz, sobibor, and treblinka were ukrainian volunteers.

Yes it is

Germans did bad stuff in the war but it was no where near as bad as what the british, americans, or soviets did.

They were fighting a desperate life or death war, they couldn't afford to be 100% completely moral, while their enemies afforded no such weakness.

>The fact that a person acted pursuant to order of his Government or of a superior does not relieve him from responsibility under international law, provided a moral choice was in fact possible to him
No, it's not

Where do you retards crawl from?

>ask how wehraboos defend it
>get buttmad when I explain how

also there's nothing wrong with killing partisans

Plese show me where are the mass graves of the 11 MILLION CIVILIANS killed by USA and the UK.

Yes it is, the Einsatzgruppen were going to get their supplies no matter what, objecting to it would only put yourself and your family at risk

Neck yourself.

It was a form of self-defence against the communists, who were aiming to take Germany. Hitler wouldn't attack Britain because he wanted them to come to their senseis and team up with him against communism. What a shame they didn't heed his word, but that's what happens when you're run by Jews (Churchill was into them for gambling money, they restored his fortune). America blockaded Japan from having colonies like everyone other modernised country did, and then acted like it was so awful when the Japanese attacked one of their military targets, then that mysteriously became Hitler's fault and so America went on an imperialist war to conquer Western Europe and Germany, working alongside Stalin to get it done.
If Hitler can be accused of anything, it's of dreaming too big. We didn't deserve him.
youtu.be/lmGqG3grTrg

dindu nuffin the post

What a horrendous post

I tried my best to go maximum overshill, but allies did behave awfully.

It reads like a parody

>11 MILLION CIVILIANS

You do realize that the 11 million has been admitted to being a hoax perpetrated by Simon Wiesenthal?

Atrocities commited by the soviets are more important because I am more sympathetic to germans

Dirlewanger's brigade (which were active in liquidating Belorussian villages and were so notorious in their attrocities and cruelty that an SS (not a Wehrmacht) colonel wanted to disband them but Himmler said no.
They ended up being completely rekt in Warsaw Uprising (against bunch of ill-trained Polish insurgents), losing most of their combat strength and later in the war ended up being annihilated when fighting Soviets in Hungary

>Wiesenthal
He was borderline delusional LARPing about being the mastermind behind the Eichmann capture when all he did was provide pictures of Eichmanns brother, he's a meme

>this meme again.

Kek

dey wuz good boiz. dey didnt do nuffin

And the only source behind the "muh 11 million" that Holohoaxers love to throw around, when no credible source provides a death toll over ~2 million.

He isn't the only source dipshit, he's just the one you latch onto because his survivors guilt is so ridiculous it becomes absurdity

>killing terrorist interfering with your war is somehow wrong
when did Veeky Forums go to shit so much?

jta.org/2017/01/31/news-opinion/united-states/remember-the-11-million-why-an-inflated-victims-tally-irks-holocaust-historians
Fuck off JIDF

>no trial
>peace treaty beforehand and after regarding partisans which they broke

>the main thing is that there's no signed documents from Hitler saying "please wipe at the Slavs",
That's the most autistic and nonsensical gripe of them all.
>There's no signed document of Caesar ordering the invasion of Gallia, therefore it didn't happen

It's almost as if those things exist in two completely different eras with completely different approaches to documenting

Yeah I'm sure Hitler had no idea that the Slavs were getting wiped out and his underlings just organized the entire state without his consent and knowledge. It's complete and utter idiocy.

> the Slavs were getting wiped out

I too swallow Soviet propaganda without question

You mean German interviews right? Or were the soldiers just bragging about killin’ and the rapin’ All them peoples. Actually they’re Nazi’s so trust in them isssss...

>Soviet """""""""interviews""""""""" of Germans after the war

I bet you think Yeshov's confession was true as well

>Beria and Stalin are filthy liars, actually Yezhov is also a liar, but also Yezhov was innocent
He's going all in!

>Plese show me where are the mass graves of the 11 MILLION CIVILIANS killed by USA and the UK.
They are dispersed, in many sense.
(inb4 they deserved it, this is in France)

Kek'd

False. You have two types of Wehrbs.
The ones who claim the Wehrmacht was an innocent apolitical organization that did not partake in atrocities and it was all the SS
And then you have the ones who jerk off over both the Wehrmacht and SS

They wave them away because it doesn't fit their narrative of brave Germans fighting the Bolshevik onslaught.

Not much more to it.

The second one would more accurately be described as naziboos