I'm going to do it Veeky Forums. I'm going to go a Latin Mass this weekend in Brooklyn...

I'm going to do it Veeky Forums. I'm going to go a Latin Mass this weekend in Brooklyn. I specifically searched for the Latin Mass and i found a nice church in Brooklyn for. I have never attended a Latin mass, just the standard Catholic Mass in fact I haven't been in church since 2014 and not since 1999 before that.

Wish me luck.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kOzPLXw1lMg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I went to a Latin mass last Christmas. The priests then talked about how antipathy towards immigrants is unchristian. Last Catholic mass I'll ever go to.

>I want to call my self Christian (because it's not rebellious) but I don't want to follow any of the tenants

epic, dude.

It can be kind of confusing because the format is noticeably different from the novus ordo mass.

>a religion founded 600 years before Islam has a tenant about accepting Muslim immigrants

>a religion founded 600 years before Islam has a tenant about accepting Muslim immigrants

Oh boy, a complete lack of knowledge about the religion you're trying to join AND straw-manning. Excellent, my dude. You are a fine specimen of idiocy.

I'm not the OP you retarded nigger faggot, and that was literally your implication, not a strawman. Kill yourself and your family.

I didn't say ANYTHING about Islam you triggered /pol/tard. All your imbecile actions are because you want to be contrarian and the most contrarian thing to be right now is a Christian. Just fuck right off, you dense fuck.

>Hurr durr, don't read into my implications
Fuck you worthless piece of shit

>There is neither Jew nor Greek, slave nor freedman, man or woman; for we are all one in Christ.

Turn the other cheek, you ape. Or can't you read?

Does OP understand Latin though? If he doesn't, why would he attend Latin mass?

It's spoopy. Attending Mass in a language you don't understand has paranormal quality. The energies are different. The vibes feel different. The message of the sermon itself is obscured but its otherworldliness is magnified enormously. Plus it is aesthetic.

>I browbeat Christians for not adhering to Christian principles 100% of time while mocking the principles themselves
kys yourself you fucking Jewish kike and constantly dragging your semitic legalism into everything

latin sounds spooky

Why would I have to follow your stupid ass principles? Follow your own stupid shit or be called out as a hypocrite. I couldn't give one fuck about your bullshit.

Matthew 5:22 But I tell you that anyone who is angry with a brother or sister will be subject to judgment. Again, anyone who says to a brother or sister, 'Raca,' is answerable to the court. And anyone who says, 'You fool!' will be in danger of the fire of hell.

all is forgiven after confession and Hail Marys go be butthurt somewhere else

Yeah.
In Christ.
Muslims aren't in Christ by definition.

It's not your prerogative to judge me, or do you consider yourself God?

Dude epic LMAO! Buffet religion sure is cool.

>he believed in the alt-right crusaderboo revisionist version of Christianity

Literally not an argument.

Why should anyone take your accusations of hypocrisy seriously when it's unlikely you understand the nuances of the religion in the first place, given that yourself do not believe in it?

>But I tell you that anyone who is angry with a brother or sister will be subject to judgment. Again, anyone who says to a brother or sister, 'Raca,' is answerable to the court. And anyone who says, 'You fool!' will be in danger of the fire of hell.

Sounds exactly like the Qur'an and every other prophet of old and their respective companions. Too bad you had to start making up the trinity and other degenerate falsehood.

It's ironic that you level the accusation of buffet religion when all your criticisms rely upon using the religion as a buffet.

>Dude epic LMAO! Buffet religion sure is cool
>Lmao confession is a buffet but welcoming muslims invaders is not
Atheists in 2017 EVERYONE.

Because facts are facts, you retard. Your beliefs or my belief doesn't impact facts.

>I believe thing
>thing says do x
>I don't do x
>why are you calling me a hypocrite?

I'll call you out wherever I see you because you're duplicitous. Your self righteous indignation is disgusting.

>his "omnipotent" god can't become more than one yet still be one
lol at you

John 8:15-16 King James Version (KJV)

15 Ye judge after the flesh; I judge no man.

16 And yet if I judge, my judgment is true: for I am not alone, but I and the Father that sent me.

>facts are facts
But you don't have the facts on your side, you have selective quotation from a religious text you've never even read let alone understood.

>Refusing Vatican II
>"Wish me luck for my heresy!"

>The Second Vatican Council refutes the pre-council church.
LOLno

>mfw reading this thread
Guys please stop.

I just wanted to discuss Latin Mass.

>I can use my religion to condemn because it is the truth
>My religion isn't the truth, it can't be used to condemn me

Real nice doublethink you got there.

>In 2007, Pope Benedict XVI issued the motu proprio Summorum Pontificum, accompanied by a letter to the world's bishops, authorizing use of the 1962 Tridentine Mass by all Latin Rite Catholic priests in Masses celebrated without the people. These Masses "may — observing all the norms of law — also be attended by faithful who, of their own free will, ask to be admitted".[7] Permission for competent priests to use the Tridentine Mass as parish liturgies may be given by the pastor or rector.[8]
be gone heretic

Its tenets non tenant

Op where in Brooklyn? I've been curious about checking out Latin Mass myself.

It's not my religion though I'm just shitting on your fedora, or more likely yarmulke judging by your deliberate misrepresentation of my argument.

>It's not my religion
Stop being so brain washed then. You don't have to defend Christianity to be 'culturally christian.' Your identity obviously entirely relies on this stupid foundation, so keep it, but stop being and supporting stupidity.

Hypocrisy isn't a sin, and even if it were it can be forgiven now stop cherrypicking quotes by the Pope to justify a muslim invasion of Europe ans get the fuck out of this thread.

>muslim invasion of Europe

This is the type of stupidity I'm talking about. It's so fucking tiresome.

I already told you I'm not defending Christianity.
I'm shitting on you and your meme critiques.

t. Jew

Get out of the thread Chaim, seriously just get the fuck out, a perfect Catholic doesn't exist. Your attempt to make the perfect the enemy of the good will not work.

Why would you want them to trample the pearl that is Western Civilization?

>for we are all one in Christ.
Supranatural.
>my country and my folk
natural

We can all be one in the supranatural without being one in the natural.

Sieg Heil and all hail Yeshua.

>>a religion founded 600 years before Islam has a tenant about accepting Muslim immigrants

It might surprise you to know that many religions have tenants that inform every aspect of your life

Yes and the Church's tenets on heretical beliefs like denying the Trinity and denying the divinity of Christ are historically quite clear.

Yeah westerners are gay. Meanwhile the Copts who have to live with them are clamoring and pleading for the West to be wary of giving them too many concessions.
youtu.be/kOzPLXw1lMg

Because vernacular liturgies are still in the beta. There's a lot more to creating a liturgy than making a translation, the melodies need to be suitably intoned.

What's with the snake robe?

Uhh, he's not wrong if you actually read what the Bible says. Look up the parable of the goats and the sheep.