There are people on this board that legitimately think this is a recovery and not a bull trap

>There are people on this board that legitimately think this is a recovery and not a bull trap
>2017 ISHYGDDT

$8000 next month

2K next week

Dips over

>2K next week
yes, but 8000 in 6 weeks after it

JP Morgan and Goldman tried to crash the market and cause a run. They failed. They were expecting a much larger reaction. The bought back in BTC this morning and will likely stage another attacked. Be cautious. Both have short positions, large reserves, and are heavily invested in looking like they are the only ones who understand the market. Crash market, cash out shorts, buy back in, look like Gods to the idiot fuds who give them money.

15k december

as if we haven't experienced this about, oh, ten times before the last two months. Sigh. It's literally nothing. ri- right... guys?

it's nothing if you don't have a long position that is just opened

Fuck off, faggot. Baseless fudding bullshit.

We're coming for you.

literally only 1 green bar on 1 day interval
>Anyone else bought the dip?
lmao

I don't do charts user. What does it mean?

Never mess with Veeky Forums. Or cryptos.

idk im pretty new.
but basically, btc has been dipping for a while, and people think its over after 1 day of rise

I feel like confidence won't be restored till the whole China thing straightens out in sept 30. We still got two weeks of swings, if you day trade this might be the move for you.

austism

Still, it was very reluctant to go below 3000. I think that's the floor for now. I don't see these scenarios of 2000 by christmas playing out.

nigger if you dont realize how bullish 1 green candle is when its the SIZE that it is on this high a volume, there's no helping you
you know its over when newfags start giving advice about the dip not being over

you're a pussy faggot that didn't buy in. the fucking buy back was super bull'ish as fuck.

so $25 Billion rushing back into the market in less than 24 hours is somehow bearish news?

$3000 is the floor. It is't going to jump right up because the volume isn't there to sustain it right now. It will form some fancy triangle thing and break out upwards in a few days or weeks.

You cannot argue with this.

I think there will be more swings. But bankers didn't learn their lesson from the election....we don't like or trust them. Bankers telling me not to buy it because its a scam is the biggest buy signal I could think of. They literally screwed my 20s with the housing bubble popping right as I got into my 20s. I had boomers with bmws applying for my crap $12 hour job. I will never trust ((them)) again.

Easily $5000 by the end of the year. Easily.

It'll happen again in 2 weeks

Either that or the market correction

Choose wisely lads

t. Nocoiner

This

Im looking at buying crypto for the first time since it became evident of big banks' interest in cornering the market

I thought that before the bcc hard fork. This isn't stocks....people in crypto have a higher tolerance for risk.

>muh bull trap
>muh dead cat bounce
>muh fud
Meanwhile, most everyone else on biz is busy making money

cryptos are owned and manipulated by the chinese

the very nature of the diminishing block reward means china is forever playing catch up

I could care less. I've been busy since then and fairly successful. If crypto burns tomorrow or right now I will be just fine. But I hate bankers. I have a vanguard 401k and other investments....but crypto is my favorite because it flies in the face of everything that I really dislike.

this is still a pretty small market

I'm not closing my long until the lending fees kill me.

in a sideways market? nope

You could make easy money sitting at your computer scalping. I don't do it because i can't stare at charts like that....but certain autists make good money scalping the minor dips.

lending is a jew tool

go balls deep 1:1 and hold till 0 like a man

i dont have enough capital to not use margin

Just buy in. In the long run, it doesn't matter so long as the order of magnitude is the same. 3k or 5k is meaningless when in 2 years it's going to be 50k or higher.

Testing EMA 26 we'll find out soon enough

Seriously,guys
It's a crash with the typical panic sell; like always has been in bitcoin and outside bitcoin.
People didn't buy in until they saw it green.
Now it's stable.
But whales will cash out and weak handed traders and bots will tank it again.
A healthy recovery is slow.
This is not.
Crypto is never healthy, though, so it might have more bullish surges while it tanks.

Its either going to continue to go up, or it might start going down. Screencap this

Bitcoin will be 6 trillion Canadian dollars tomorrow, screencap this

what a strange file name

>CAD

so you're saying it will be worthless gay paper printed by trudeau

It is recovering slowly now. 3000 was always the logical floor and everybody knew it. It surged before because whales bought in. Now it is steady and will go up and down, but is taking the stairs back up.