Hello again! Join our Chancoin cult, you will not regret it!;)

Google NSFW before post anything!
>What is Chancoin (4CHN)
Chancoin is a community driven digital currency made for imageboards, discord and edgy internet communities across the web, that integrates tipping, gambling, gaming and lots of other fancy shit.

>Our goals/tasks in the nearest future:
Devs are hoping to wrap up remuneration to novaexchange this week
Community is trying to put together a minecraft server with chancoin integration - other games with crypto integration have been suggested such as GTA:VC online
Make a signup list for contributors with their skills/what they're willing to do/ timezones, etc
Add static blog to website (probably not today).
Look at chancoin extension and see if it needs refactoring/see if we can get it on chrome extension app store thingy.
Do you code? JS/Ruby/C/C++ developers are welcome in our core dev team!
Million of other things are coming. We just need more time and manpower. Join and contribute to our small, but very nice community! Everyone (adecvate/sane people) are welcome. Join our discord channel and say hi!

>Websites
chancoin.org
chancoin.info

>Discord
discord.gg/wCA5wN5

>Where to buy
cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=4CHN_BTC

>Browser plugins

github.com/Michael4CHN/ChanCoin-for-Veeky Forums

>Tipping extension has been packaged as a real chrome extension

github.com/VladimirPewtin/CHANCOIN-TippingExtension

>Wallet
github.com/chancoin-core/chancoin/releases/tag/v1.1.3

>How do I earn free coins?
All you have to do is reply to this thread with $4CHN:address in your name field. Other posters can also tip you through the use of the browser extensions. Yes, nigger, it's really that simple. You too can be rich!

P.s. Tip bot is online at our discord channel. I'm also sending coins manually for a nice memes if I like them...
P.P.S !rain 7 777 777 ;)

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=4CHN_BTC
sys.Veeky
memes.chancoin.life/
reddit.com/r/ChancoinProject/
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/chancoin/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Are we rolling, guys?;)

Oh hell yes. I need this now

You can trade 4chn coin at cryptopia. Link : cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=4CHN_BTC

500 sat when?

Bump for gains

Post your wallets. I'm still sending some coins.

bump 4 interest.

Noob here. I've never involved myself in BitCoin or any other cryptocurrency before. I would like to make a wallet for the official currency of Veeky Forums (I am compelled to do so because I have browsed Veeky Forums since 2008--almost 10 years now).

My question is: how do I make a wallet? Do I just download the wallet program from the official ChanCoin website? I'm retarded, I know--I'm sorry. ;_;

It's much easier to register an account at cryptopia. They create a wallet for you automatically. Just go to wallets->4chn coin wallet-> deposit.

You can download a wallet if you want, but it will take longer to set it up. Link is in the first post. sys.Veeky Forums.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fgithub.com%2Fchancoin-core%2Fchancoin%2Freleases%2Ftag%2Fv1.1.3

Please

So if I'm right and thus not retarded, that means my ChanCoin address is CZM2Pafz3jequPyKfcTQQRDxQSCebQscF7 ?

Oops, I did it wrong.

sent
sent
Join our discord. There is a tipbot there and you can earn some tips from the members of our community.

NEED MORE MEMES

they see me rollin'

they hatin'

Agree

Disgrace of America.

I have made 262 chancoin memes. Are you requesting that I make even more?

Post them here. I'll send you 262 4chn coins.

dumping those images (some of which have already been posted in this thread) would be a waste.
If you'd like to download them some are available here; memes.chancoin.life/

sent 25
Thanks a lot for the memes!!!;)

enjoy. I will try and get in touch with the person hosting the site to add the latest collection if possible.

memes.chancoin.life/
had just been updated with all the chancoin memes I have currently made. feel free to download them.

if you'd like to tip the host of the site; CWUfjJPqE8PDv2h8RUSD4iGpv7XsTJHiwE

Yes

I may work on some more in the future, possibly as soon as today, if not, some other time.

for now though for all the ones I've done.

ethbet will moon way better than this stuff this sunday desu

gl

Kidding me? Nothing is better than 4CHN coin. It will beat bitcoin one day!

here for coinz
reppin broome rd crew

I'll bet they don't have memes like these

Send tip please.

going to need a lot more coins if I want to buy this car... danm. Guess that means I have to make more memes.

sent
yea. Or just w8 until the price goes up;)

!roll

but I wanted to buy this car tomorrow...

>even if I sold all my chancoin right now I couldn't even afford a deposit

Join our discord, guys, TipBot is back online;)

yeah come on a join the super cool chan club

reddit.com/r/ChancoinProject/

jesus fuck my eyes

tip me i stil have NOTHING

When will chancoin be brought to infinitychan? I am part of the administration for a relatively big board there and been looking towards integrating some kind of system to incentivize good content, this sounds like just the ticket.

gib please, i have 0 chancoins atm :--^(
Also is there a way to purchase chancoin with bitcoin?

holy fucking shit that was fast

shouldnt i get extra coin for dubs?

also, isnt chancoin quite literally the coin version of (You)s?

hi contact me on discord @cs i might help you to start with some coins.

Any other board admin here. I like to support you with 4chn coins But you need to prove somehow your are legit.

When will chancoin be brought to infinitychan? I am part of the administration for a relatively big board there and been looking towards integrating some kind of system to incentivize good content, this sounds like just the ticket.

dope

4chn cult member is here. We would love to have some connections at infinitechan. How can we contact you? We have a lot of developers at our discord channel online almost anytime.

dont mind me

Ill snag some coins if you're still giving them out.

We must rid ourselves of the evil chinks

Sometimes I worry that some sperg is going to take us seriously and shoot up Chinatown because his coins dropped.

wHAT

let me elaborate

if we wanted to tip chan posters we would just do it with btc idiots

Did you see btc fees?

When chancoin will be added to another crypto exchange? i hate cryptopia, i lost my coins when a hacker access my account and transfer them to another user, open a support ticket and cryptopia said it was my fault.

woo lets do this

Love this coin. Trade it at cryptopia:

Love this coin. Trade it at cryptopia:

Love it;)

CUyaGAnhSxkJg67t2BjyjLDxDwYxEkKtig
thx!

>coinmarketcap.com/currencies/chancoin/
Looks like its already been dumped like a used whore

tyty

anyone got the HD chancoin logo?

we have a new title first scam then drama then cult. now 4CHN Whore. And our board members are on work o get more of the crazy 4CHN stuff.

yeah so an annoying russian guy bought a bunch and wont stop spamming the scam in broken english, see

>yeah so an annoying russian guy bought a bunch and wont stop spamming the scam in broken english, see
Nothing wrong with trying to make some money off of a quick pump just don't be so goddamn obvious about it

>Btc fee is high
>Btc is slow
>Btc wont make you rich fast enough
>ChanCoin has a far better logi
>You can participate in the development of Chancoin, where as in Byc you cant
>Chancoin is cheap af
>Bitcoin
>Chancoin
>Buy Chancoin on Cryptopia with Bitcoin

Bump

8ch ~D.o.T.~ net/new/res/8478.html

chancoin go up in price a little plz