Immediately after the [Bolshevik] Revolution...

>Immediately after the [Bolshevik] Revolution, many Jews were euphoric over their high representation in the new government. Lenin's first Politburo was dominated by men of Jewish origins.

Israeli historian Louis Rapoport also confirms the dominant role played by Jews in the Soviet secret police throughout the 1920s and 1930s.
Source: L. Rapoport, Stalin's War Against the Jews (New York: 1990), pp. 30-31, 43-45, 49-50.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Schlichter
lmgtfy.com/?q=burden of proof
archive.org/stream/WiltonRobertTheLastDaysOfTheRomanovs/Wilton Robert - The last days of the Romanovs_djvu.txt
books.google.com/books?isbn=1905047045
amazon.com/Secret-History-West-Organizations-Renaissance/dp/1905047045
youtube.com/watch?v=j6p1zxKnDeM
content.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,2077413,00.html
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4073133,00.html
history.state.gov/historicaldocuments/frus1918Russiav02/d307
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sure thing, Hans.

> this thread again

nice thread lmao

Latvians, Lithuanians, Finns, Poles, and Ossetians were all more proportionally represented among the Bolsheviks than Jews. Estonians were 2 times more overrepresented as Jews. Lithuanians were 4.5 times more overrepresented than Jews. Latvians were 11 times more overrepresented than Jews.

>Latvia
I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN!

composition of the entire CPSU in 1922:
>72% Russian (53% of the USSR's population)
>6% Ukrainian (21% of the USSR's population)
>5.2% Jewish (1.8% of the USSR's population)
>4.6% Baltic & Polish (0.6% of the USSR's population)
>3.4% Trans-Caucasian (2.5% of the USSR's population)
>2.5% Central Asian (7% of the USSR's population)
>2% RSFSR minorities (4.3% of the USSR's population)
>3% others (6.4% of the USSR's population)

wait hold on
is that why Generalplan Ost called for the complete extermination of Latvians?

So... It's really Baltic-Bolshevism?

You already got BTFO in your other threads.
Fuck off.

khohols btfo

>membership
why don't we talk about high positions in the communist party?

What does that prove? The handful of powerful Jewish Bolsheviks like Trotsky or Yagoda actually got expelled and executed by fellow Reds.

>Lenin
>president
but that's wrong

After they done their job they were killed. In 1934 there were 38% of jews in high positions working for Stalin. Most of them were murdered later.

>oy vey who cares about the leadership of the banks goy have you ever noticed black women are disproportionately represented as bank tellers OYYYYYYYY VEYYYYY

Fun fact: Out of the 15 members that the Council of People's Commissars had on 7 November 1917, the only Jew was Trotsky. Except for the Ukrainian Lunacharsky and the Pole Teodorvitch, everyone else was Russian.

president of the committee you inbred leftist

>switching the topic this shamelessly after being BTFO'd

Never change, /pol/.

He's spamming threads and posting fake lists. See the answers in his other thread . He already got BTFO.

Friendly based Stalin led a successful counter revolution against the kikes.

Also
>trotsky as commander-in-chief of both the army and navy
also str8 up false

>president of the committee
but that's also wrong

In 1919 the figures changed. The source is Robert Wilton, correspondent of the London Times in Russia

>President Ulyanov (Lenin)
Stopped reading.

Lenin was a Nome de guerre you chucklefuck

Lenin was the president of the executive Committee. The president of the Committee elected by the congress I forgot his name.

More unsourced pics. Let's pick a random "Jew", say Schlichter.
>Schlichter's grandfather, originally from western Germany (Württemberg), settled in what is the present-day Poltava Oblast of Ukraine in 1818. Schlichter was ethnically one-quarter German and three-fourths Ukrainian.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Schlichter
Stop believing in random pics you see on the internet, retard.

Would you call a Prime Minister President? How about HRM Queen Elizabeth II?

>More unsourced pics
The source is Robert Wilton, published by the Times in 1920.
>Schlichter's grandfather, originally from western Germany (Württemberg), settled in what is the present-day Poltava Oblast of Ukraine in 1818. Schlichter was ethnically one-quarter German and three-fourths Ukrainian.
source?

No it's not. I guarantee he never said any of the people were Jewish in his list. He most likely just listed the name, and stormfags like you pretend people are Jewish like the pathological liars you are and hope no one checks the original source.

what's the source for Schlichter's background? wikipedia is open, anybody can edit and write whatever they want.
And regarding Robert Wilton, it's real.

As usual, most of the people are impossible to find.

>The source is Robert Wilton
That's not how sources work. Share a link.

>Share a link
Everything that is not on wikipedia is nazi propaganda. Do your own research and find it.

So you don't actually have a link and blindly trust internet images, got it.

If you find the source of Schlichter's german and Ukrainian background I'll provide you 3 links.

And anyone can publish anti-bolshevism in the times circa 1920.

lmgtfy.com/?q=burden of proof

just like people can edit wikipedia and only allow pro-bolshevik material, like what happens today
At best we are even.

I don't care exactly if he was 1/2 Ukrainian or whatever. The claim you made in your photo is that he is Jewish. I see no proof whatsoever that he was. It's not on me to prove he was not Jewish.

>you made in your photo
It's from a journalist. he could made a mistake or he could be right.
I see no proof of his german or Ukrainian background.

Forget this guy, here's the link
archive.org/stream/WiltonRobertTheLastDaysOfTheRomanovs/Wilton Robert - The last days of the Romanovs_djvu.txt
This list even appears. There is, however, no indicator of how ethnicity was determined by our author.

That's from the english publication..
According to this author books.google.com/books?isbn=1905047045 the list was only published in the french edition

>INSTITUTE FOR HISTORICAL REVIEW
Ah, neonazis, what a surprise!

If you actually look at the list, you'll see that it's what they say wilton says ("The Central Executive Committee, Wilton continues, was made up of the following members:"), not directly by him. So no, we don't know where the fuck the list comes from. Not that an unsourced document of an unsourced document would be worth anything.

Another Author which is extremely pro-jew admits that Lenin's first government was consisted of many jews.
The book you can find here amazon.com/Secret-History-West-Organizations-Renaissance/dp/1905047045

Also why would Vladmir Putin say 80~85% of communists in early Russia were jews?
youtube.com/watch?v=j6p1zxKnDeM

Both anti-semites and pro-Israel people claim the number of jews in early bolshevism was way above 50%

Whoa, don't put this on me, I posted it simply because the guy refused to post it in the first place.

>Lenin had a Jewish mother
No sweetie. Lenin had a maternal Jewish grandfather who converted. That doesn't make his mother Jewish, nor does it make Lenin Jewish. You should go to bed now sweetie. You need to rest up good and strong for your activities tomorrow.

Lenin's grandfather didn't convert before Lenin was born, that's why so many authors claim Lenin's mother was jewish. Besides there is no evidence his mother wasn't raised a jew because as we know she was a convert (which means at some point she was a jew)
The same pro-jew author continues: "300 jews out of 384 commissars''

If he is pro-jew, why would he lie? If he is a serious historian he can't deny facts

Lenin was a Goy. Both his parents were Goy. He had a Jewish grandfather who converted to Christianity, married some Shiksa and had a Goy child who would then go on to marry another Goy and create a Goy-child we now know as Vladimir Lenin. For some reason, some Goys claim this Goy was a Jew.

could you list these 384

No sweetie, Lenin's grandfather converted in 1863, some 7 years before Lenin was born. There is no evidence his mother was raised a Jew, and Lenin was unaware of his (faint) Jewish ancestry until very late in his life. You would know this if you got off the neo-nazi blogs, sweetie. Now come on, go to bed.

Another reason why many authors claim Lenin was half-jew is this:
>Newly released letter written by Lenin's eldest sister reveals their maternal grandfather was a Ukrainian Jew who converted to Christianity to escape Pale of Settlement, gain access to higher education

content.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,2077413,00.html
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4073133,00.html

According to this new information, Lenin's grandfather only converted afraid of persecution. During history many jews ''converted'' but practiced judaism in secret

It's not impossible to image that Lenin's grandfather raised his daughter jewish in secret

Why are stormtards so fucking retarded? Quoting some random person who "is extremely pro-jewish" and has a retarded opinion is completely inconsequential. The worse thing is that I'm sure that you already know that lenin's mother isn't jewish and therefore know that what the author is saying is complete garbage but are doublethinking your way into believing that he's a good source.

>Both anti-semites and pro-Israel people claim the number of jews in early bolshevism was way above 50%
Quoting an anti-semite and a pro-israel say the same retarded thing doesn't imply that "Both anti-semites and pro-Israel people claim X". This is so obvious that I can only believe that you are being purposefully retarded.

"So many" being some random retarded conspiranoid you found.

>If he is a serious historian he can't deny facts
He isn't.

That's not proof. Just like "Gaddafi is Jewish" or that "Yemeni King is Jewish," pure claims with no actual evidence. Lenin was a Goy, just like both of his parents.

It's not impossible to imagine that your mother is a coalburner. YOU'RE A FUCKING NIGGER. STOP DENYING IT YOU FUCKING COON. SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GET BACK TO AFRICA YOU JUNGLEBUNNY.

>it's not impossible to imagine
Stormtards, everyone.

The only''official'' list we get to cover most of the 384 commissars comes from The Times journalist.
Other than that we have that U.S document claiming 31 of Lenin's closest members of the communist party were jews but I don't have this document.

Why Putin would say the 80-85% figure? is Putin reading stormfront?

Stop appropriating my culture you fucking NIGGER. Go back to your nigger country and stop wearing clothes like the rest of you savage NIGNOGS.

>a putin speech is a source

wew

Putin is a nigger. It's not impossible to think that his mother fucked a darkie. Thus, being proven as a Bantu subhuman, his grasp of language, logic, and cause and effect are fatally compromised. Nothing he said should be given any consideration, as it's no more informative than just general Bix Nood nonsense.

The one by Wilton? 384 is not a figure that appears there.
>31
not 300 out of 384
I think that's quite obvious, innit?

>Jewish argumentation

We've established that something "not being impossible" is proof that it happened. Since it is not impossible that Putin is a subhuman bantu retard. He is therefore necessarily a subhuman bantu retard. So are you, by the way. Go back to Africa you fucking nigger.

Because people believe retarded things. For example, you think putin saying something is valid evidence and therefore end up believing retarded things. Even worse, you think that evidence overrides all available evidence we do have proving the opposite. Do you think putin did a historical research on the percentage of jews in soviet union? He's repeating conspiracy theories, as you are.

It's not a source but it's something to consider.
He does have access to KGB documents which we don't and probably no one has ever read
There are two different sources. The Times and the U.S (''Intelligent Report''). In the "Intelligent Report" it only mentions 32 people were powerful in the bolshevik regime which 31 were jews.

And neither mention a 300 out of 348 figure.
This isn't hard.

Whoops, misquoted the post I meant to link to. The proof is in this post, not the one immediately afterwards.

>Putin is a subhuman bantu retard
Still better than being a jew.

Go back to Africa, and stop appropriating my culture you NIGGER. Get out of your clothes and go fuck gazelles or whatever it is you subhumans do.

Why did woodrow wilson consent to publish documents """proving""" that the soviet government was a german conspiracy?

>And neither mention a 300 out of 348 figure.
That comes from Schuyler telegram, dated June 9, 1919.
I think that's exaggeration and I don't have the original document

A more realistic figure is this

>State Department document 861.00/2205 was sent from Vladivostok on July 5, 1918 by U.S. consul Caldwell: "Fifty percent of Soviet government in each town consists of Jews of the worst type."

>State Department document 861.00/2205 was sent from Vladivostok on July 5, 1918 by U.S. consul Caldwell: "Fifty percent of Soviet government in each town consists of Jews of the worst type."
This one has an actual source but it doesn't name the jews and non-jews

history.state.gov/historicaldocuments/frus1918Russiav02/d307

(((Evidence))). Why are people on Veeky Forums so bluepilled?

I don't think anyone denies the over representation of jews in the 1905 and 1917 revolutions
People only disagree of how much %

>((())) meme
>not even trying to refute his points
Just give up all ready, I wonder if you are going to respond with a buzzword or with something like B-BUT I DONT NEED ANY EVIDENCE! KIKE!

>state department documents are legit unless they actually come from the state department
u srs nig

Aww, the little anti white cuck wants a safespace

>>>/leftypol/

>the source is Robert Wilton
It baffles me how you can't even say if it's a reliable source or not.

>only 16.6% of the first central committee of the USSR was jewish, and the people who financed Lenin and Trotsky's stay in America and revolution, ha ha! Showed them!

What stormtards don't understand that even if their delusions about everyone powerful being a Jew in USSR were true, they still have to explain why did these Jewish supremacists fuck over other rich Jews and blow up most of synagogues while persecuting Jewish clergy.

>he thinks rich kikes were negatively affected by any revolution
>he thinks any successful modern revolution hasn't been a top down operation
lmao

Rich "kikes" in Russia were totally affected, losing their property.
Most of these Bolshevik Jews were from poor backgrounds.
So while we can talk about why they joined (and I know the answer), these facts totally shit on your idiotic idea of some Jewish plot motivated by Jewish supremacy and hatred for goyim.

Anti-semitic reports or publications from 1910s and 1920s are not a good source. I know it might be surprising but they tend to be quite biased.

I'm sure there are original lists of members in Soviet/Russian archives and this is the source used by actual historians.

>a mentally ill chess player says stuff
Woah...what the fuck, I hate historical facts and reality now!
Dude, you have to understand that to people who know history a bit (most of posters here), you guys sound exactly like black wewuzers sound to you.
Just drop it, you're wasting your time. Go seek more acolytes on /pol/, you'll have more success.

It's not false to say many Jews participated in early (and later) communist movements.
It's also true their Jewish background played a factor.
But their motivations weren't "Jewish". Jews were a particularly repressed minority, so they will obviously support an outwardly egalitarian and utopian movement.
Same goes for many other minorities in USSR. user above posted a picture that shows Latvians were 10 times as represented as Jews. Because Latvians were an opressed nation, this further compunded by the fact Latvia and Estonia were ruled by Baltic German nobility.

>he's good at a game
>this makes him an expert in history, religion and politics too

For fucks sake.

This board is disproportionately Jewish.

Is there any proof he was mentally ill? From a quick search. people just thought he was weird with some extra slander thrown in by jews

Proofs.

Look around (((you)))

This thread.

Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia, Finnland and Poland weren't part of the USSR in 1924. Of course anti-Bolshevistic Balts, Finns and Poles living in Russia proper would be more likely to flee to their respective independent republics, leaving pro-Bolshevists behind.

Gen Ost didn't call for total extermination of any people. Just their removal beyond the Ural Mountains (maybe slightly to the west) and in eastern Siberia. It did however conclude that there will be millions of casualties.

>Stop believing in random pics you see on the internet, retard.
>Believe unsourced Wikipedia articles instead

leftypol everyone