Guys ive never been with an asian girl, why its so popular?

guys ive never been with an asian girl, why its so popular?

Good thread

Does someone have that death of a hobby image? I feel like it applies here with the influx of normies and off topic posters.

Me neither. I am iranian though. Asians don't seem to like middle easterners. That's my excuse.

This girl is asian

More feminine. Tighter pussy.

also this one

soft thighs, sweet tasty pussy, tight

But guys listen. If u mate w/ a asian then ur kid will be half asian and then ur future genettic line?

i can imagine the feminine fact but are you serious about pussy? its interesting

>some dumb American Asian
>"""hot"""

consider suicide

yes tight pussy

They're smaller as a race, so it makes sense that their pussies would be smaller.

yu Darvish is half japanese half iranian

Tight puss

Tastes better imo

Also better BJs imo, just because their faces are more aesthetic than other women

Good if you're not packing much. I'm a bit above average so I need to lube up everytime I do it with my gf

Easier to get with if you're White

All around good experiences

asians are essentially sex objects

you look at an asian girl and dont see a human, simply a dumb object in which you can use to cum whenever you please

Do u use a condom? Why do u use lube? Your girl friends pussy is dry? Or does it just make it easier to come because she is normal sized vagine? Or is she asian. Please answer.

They have interesting pussys to feel with your penis

Delete this.....this is Veeky Forums faggot.

Slept with two chinks, both very intelligent and were programmers/traders which is a plus as I could talk to them and they actually offered value if I didn't decide to ditch. Crazy soft skin, one was tight the other was the opposite but she was crazy horny all the time, so the tightness thing is a myth or maybe there are just exceptions to the rule. Met both on tinder, it's great to find chinks as there are so many that are new to the city and work high hours so they don't have friends/sex at all.

I've only ever fucked thais so can't speak for all Asians.

Those whores are small. Like 4 foot something small. The size of a western teenager. Their genitals are small too. Even though they are whores, their cunts are small like teenagers.

You should go to thailand and fuck whores user. It's great. They fucking love bareback too..

Or go to Japan or Korea if you have the money. Thailand is cheap though. You can fuck the ass off a thai teen for like $30

thanks just bought 100k!

why do most asian girls have daddy issues

Man I'm going to a whore house tomorrow searching for an Asian

literally the first result on google you fucking lazy barstard

autism

Degenerate race mixers

My girlfriend is Chinese, I have a small dick and I still couldn't fit in her