A small...

A small, sleek and portable kitchen appliance with easy pre-set buttons that'd heat up your Mexican tortilla chips to that classic restaurant-style warmth, that could easily be tucked away in a cabinet.

The device would be a huge hit at parties, get-togethers, etc. but also for dinners, or something to better your midnight snack. This could spark a dinner trend of having the tortilla chips with your dinner meal always be expectedly warm, too. Middle America is going to love this.

Both young and old alike would enjoy this product:
>young guys wanting to have heated chips available for their friends as they play video games
>old people not wanting to mess with any of the trial-and-error routine of using other appliances.
>People camping outside that'd want a hot & easy snack
>Parents buying it because their children demanded it
>Couples buying it for their partner as something cute and fun
>A company buying it for their lunch room

Tortilla chips are bought practically bi-weekly in American homes, by all demographics for all types of social situations. The customer base is astronomical - build and market it, and they will come.

inb4:
>muh ovens
>muh toaster ovens
>muh microwaves

Nobody wants to heat up the house over just chips with an oven, and for the microwave or a toaster oven...All microwaves heat up differently, and nobody knows how long they'd need to be put in for; it's trial-and-error every time. Similar with the toaster oven. This isn't even mentioning the mess that comes along with that whole process. Indeed, this is why practically nobody does that.

A circular base with an upright tube attached on top would give it the small & compact design. The chips would be heated up from either the bottom base, or throughout the tube. Once done, the user would pour them out from the top of the tube. For $19.99, what I'm imagining doesn't exist.

Thanks, just made a 100k

holy fuck it's been forever since i've seen this meme.

>20 dollar chip warmer
You might actually be retarded

Fuck, now im hungry, and, whit no fiat left on the field as a dark magician

Oh, okay faggot go pay $500 for a standard oven. Faggot.

Despite your enthusiasm, I doubt the market is all that large and I think you greatly overestimate the difficulty of heating up chips in the oven. Heating up chips isn't a problem I need solving and I'd bet it's not a problem most people need solving. A problem I do have is not enough counter and cabinet space for extra appliances. I think the product is too specific for there to be enough of a market. That's just my opinion, but I am someone who you probably consider to be in your market.
>build it, and they will come.
The only place that's ever been true is the movie Field of Dreams. Thinking it'll be true for a business is usually a good way to ensure the business doesn't succeed.

Really? You couldn't think of something smart like a no-kike cryptocurrency which you can only buy after you submit your 23andme results?

You had to copy-paste this stale meme?

> For $19.99, what I'm imagining doesn't exist.

You're right

>People camping outside that'd want a hot & easy snack

Hows that possible?

A 30 dollar toaster oven does more than what yours does though.

I was thinking of building a tortilla chip blockchain. Every chip you bite gets solidified on the blockchain for all eternity so everyone on the Chip™ network knows it was indeed YOU who ate that chip.

Still in progress though. Next goal for me would be to figure out how to add salt and vinigger, BBQ flavorings to this oven.

>salt and vinegar

you fucking anime posting faggot

What's your favorite flavor then buddy? Lightly salted? BWHAHAHHAHA

>not having the product made in china
>not making it multipurpose to do more than just cook tortilla chips
>not making your own tortilla chips
>19.99
>not 69.99
>he doesn't have a kickstarter up yet
shaking my HEAD

>not 69.99
kekd

I don't want to cram my kitchen full of 50 different niche single use essentially worthless appliances

the consumer electronics market is a trillion dollar business user, imagine having freshly made tortillas with your favorite dip as a snack
no more being a pleb buying STOREBOUGHT tortilla chips
you not only have your own tortilla chip maker, but it also HEATS them for you
pre order now and we'll throw in 3 dips of your choice

I bet you own a snuggie.

I'll stick to warming my chips the traditional way, u homo

great stuff

Nigga you trippin. If you can come up with a recipe for crispy taco shells that dont break easily you can get paid. Warming chips is nothing. Solve a real third world problem user. I know you can do it. Then turn around and buy bitcoin. Then comes the lambos and senoritas .

Draw me up a prototype, OP. I'm very wealthy, and this seems like a promising investment.

I think you may be onto something. Hispanics are the largest growing demographic but they don't want shitty Tex-Mex crispy shit. They want the real thing, they want the taste of homemade tortillas made from flour or maze at the right temperature. Think about it OP.

Is this a meme?
That is way too niche, it would only work if it was under $10

its not the tortilla chip warmer the real money is making a tortilla chip maker
sell to mexican restaurants, target, walmart, big box retailers, online retailers
if you invest me me i'll have a prototype ready for you in a day

I asked for a chip warmer, and a chip warmer is what I'm going to get. I will make or break you, boy.

When is the last time you went to bed bath and beyond?

Is everyone retarded.
>standard oven
>toaster oven
>microwave
>heat lamp

WTF this is terrible, zero chance of sucess. Open I'm sorry I have many ideas here's one... how about a pair of nice dress slacks with waterproof pockets. They seal with magnets and protect your phone from spills, emergency dives in pools etc

You can just put a bag of chips in the oven for a few minutes and achieve the same effect for free. What's the point?

classic

You idiots just don't get it, do you? You ever try lugging an oven with you to a party? A microwave? You'll look like a fucking fool. Show up with a chip warmer, and you will be THE life of the party. Everyone is going to want in on it. You will not be leaving that party alone I can guarantee that.

What kind of party doesn't have an oven?

>goose feet bound
>dog on tiny chain
>filming instead of intervening
Chinks or niggers?

Please don't tell me you are the type of clown who shows up to a party and asks if you can use their oven to warm your chips. What kind of mother fucker are you?

This is exactly the guy you don't want at your party. No friend of mine, indeed.