Hi guys where can I find a lender or something like that?

Hi guys where can I find a lender or something like that?

I would like go to school but I dont have enought money.

I need $75,000 to pay the flight school.

Other urls found in this thread:

airlinepilotcentral.com/airlines/major-national-lcc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

United States Air Force would be a good start, son.

theres a special type of loan for flight school. Do your research tard, stop dressing like a chad

where do these kids come from? jc

Can you guys be serious? Thanks.

i'll lend you 75k at 20% annually

>not building private jets to sell to the wealthy for millions of dollars
>using 75k of someone elses money to be a pilot

fuck you talking about. USAF pays YOU to fly jets. holy fucking shit.

airline pilot checking in. Will answer any questions I can but repsonses may be slow (on a NRT layover)

how long is training?
what moonlighting opportunities are there?
would you say the big bucks is in building planes or making the technology to make them safer?
aren't pilots basically truckers but don't get paid cents per mile and instead get salaried?
how do i into chartered private jets?

How's Japan?
Also, how do I get a job working on a plane? I've been developing a serious itch to travel as I've grown older, but I'm a massive poorfag that's tied to a job with no vacation time.

you dont sign up to as a pilot, you have to become one later after receiving your commission into officer ranks

yes, so do that. nice digits dude, op follow this guy.

you go to school to earn your pilot's liscense, apply for a job as a pilot thats it
and japan is a giant tourist magnet more than anything
they just built a carl's jr and a chick fil a over there so its slowly turning into america 5.0

disclaimer: these responses are ONLY valid for the US airline industry. All other countries can have differences.
>how long is training?
The typical civilian track is 4 years of normal college. You are REQUIRED to have a full 4 year degree to be considered at any major airline (united American delta southwest FedEX UPS). Some of the 2nd tier airlines like JetBlue Spirit Alegiant etc will hire guys without a 4 year.

While you are getting your 4 year, you can take flying lessons to get all your ratings. In order you will need to get:
Private
Instrument
Commercial
Multi engine
flight instructor (probably)
Airline Transport Rating.

After college the only thing you're qualified to do is flight instruct or something like banner towing. Both pay god awful. After you get to 1500 hours total time (required by law with a few exceptions) you will he quickly snapped up by the "regional alines". Examples of these are Skywest, Republic, Mesa, etc. there's probably at least a dozen of them in the US. They generally pay like shit the first 2 years then pay tolerably.

After you fly for them for 3-5 years, you HOPE to get your FedEx, Delta, United interview but there is zero guarantee at this level.

There is no solid answer as to how long training is.

>what moonlighting opportunities are there?
Basically zero. You COULD flight instruct at your local airport but it would be for fun not money. My 2016 W2 was 234,000 so I wouldn't do it for money. And on my time off, I'd rather not see an airline.
>would you say the big bucks is in building planes or making the technology to make them safer?
No clue.
>aren't pilots basically truckers but don't get paid cents per mile and instead get salaried?
No. Not one US airline has a salary. All pay by the FLIGHT hour. Yes in a respect we are much better paid truckers. Pay scales are here:
airlinepilotcentral.com/airlines/major-national-lcc
>how do i into chartered private jets?
Same as I described in the beginning but

Tokyo is a giant city. All giant cities are the same (and god awful if you ask me)

This is not remotely accurate

> 8 years commissioned AD USAF

hey man, thanks for posting this. i appreciate this and it was interesting read.

yeah, but after you pay for the flight to school, how are you going to pay to attend?

Welcome. Glad someone actually read it. I typed it from my damn cell phone while eating ramen at the noodle shop !

Underrated :)

impressive dude, what's your eth or ltc address?

Heh!

I don't need any video game tokens for bored-posting on a 75 hour NRT layover!

But yes I came to biz because I'm a Norman who got into coins really fucking late (about 2 months ago) and enjoy reading your guys stuff.

By the way, this is a "girl" in Tokyo. She's probably in Jr. High.

lol

The best thing I've ever seen on here so far is BitBean. Hands down winner.

"i just sold all my bitbean and bought a $7000 car"