Muh Ancestors

Is it strange that, although genetically I'm northern European, I see no cultural connection with ancient Northern Europeans? The Romans and Greeks are my ancient ancestors. Northern Europeans at this time seem like strange, alien people.

I listen to Latin, and I can recognize many of the words. It's somewhat understandable. Gaelic languages sound like Klingon to me. I see no reason to preserve these languages. I would not weep if any of them vanished entirely.

Be the change you want to see user, kill yourself

>25 year rule
>high quality discourse
>sources

You somehow managed to break all of the rules in a single post.

I'm Italian and I'm blonde and light skinned

Most Italians are white.
The stereotype some people has about us Italians being all short, olive skinned, with curly greasy black hairs is mostly bullshit

> I see no cultural connection with ancient Northern Europeans?

Culturally the entire Europe is dominated by the Greco-Roman Civilization(laws, statesmanship , alphabet, religion, and so on), thus it is not surpising that you feel more connected to a Roman citizen than a Celtic tribesman. Tbh Europe is better off as it currently is.

Agreed, that's mostly an American stereotype because they got all the Mafia-type South Italians.

Here in Argieland we got Italians from all over Italy, and thus we see Italians as white. Blonde Italians are not the norm but they are not uncommon either. Like this Argie model of Italian descent Valeria Mazza.

>northern european
As in?
I am Estonian and I feel no connection to Graeco-Roman civilisation.
My ancestors were slash-and-burn farmers and tree-worshippers. And I'm proud of that.

Thankfully I'm English, so I know my ancestors that Celts, Romans and pasty weirdos from Scandinavia were all my ancestors

Feels good man

>Thankfully I'm English, so I know my ancestors that Celts, Romans and pasty weirdos from Scandinavia were all my ancestors
>Feels good man

shame I can't speak English...

She dyes her hair user.
Anyway some Italians look more akin to celto-germanics (although true blonde hair is really rare) and some look almost semitic while most of the population is in between.

>Anyway some Italians look more akin to celto-germanics
Celtic and Romance languages are sister groups, their common ancestor probably being spoken around 3,500 to 4,000 years ago somewhere around the Alps

that is a germanic

Shitalian don't look like Celts at all

you are more germanic than celts and latin, LARPer

>water is H2O
>hydrogen atoms outnumber oxygen ones
>ergo water does not contain oxygen
nice logic, shit for brains

Valeria Mazza? No, she's a natural blonde.
Now she dyes her hair because she is old.
This is her when she was young.

Many North Italians look like this.

Where are you from?

>because *Hollywood casts almost exclusively spics or brits for ancient romans and mafia roles
FTFY

Malcolm McDowell and Hellen Myron don't look white to you?

It's cooler anyways.

HAHAAHAHAHAHA Dude your comment dropped me on the floor from laughter :D