There's literally no reason not to buy this coin right now...

There's literally no reason not to buy this coin right now. this is obviously shilling but it's at the very least an extremely strong long hold.

Other urls found in this thread:

docdroid.net/Ci35KBG/blackmoon-crypto-due-diligence.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

When do we get our tokens from the ICO

ehehehehehehhe
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

I have 3500 BMC excited about the future of it.

I hope it works out well for you, user.

It'd better be a good freakin' hold. The downside protection fund just lost a lot of its value during the recent downturn. People on their Slack and Telegram channels are angry about that and want out. If Bitcoin trips again (and I think it will, in the short term), the downside protection fund will be worth even less and a lot of people are going to get out of Blackmoon fast.

Personally, I look forward to buying some at 80% of its value and hold until 2022 :)

Bancor is literally unstoppable

I didn't get in :(

They have a timeline posted on their site somewhere that mentioned it. Think its in 2 months if I remember correctly but not 100% bro

I will literally kill myself if it imediately crashes below ico. I went all in with just under 2000 of them. However, its looking like it will so I don't care if its not listed in a month.

It's not in 2 months it's 7 days after the ICO ends and it ended on the 13th I think so probs around the 20th

Ye. Just saw the timeline again. My bad, you are correct

FUCK WERE FUCKED BOYS

When can I buy more.

How did that fund lose value? It can't be traded yet

if anything if they bought it in the dip

we gucci

Where is it listed?

in 5 days on etherdelta

Bought some, when will they be sent out?

SCAM ALERT

read this
docdroid.net/Ci35KBG/blackmoon-crypto-due-diligence.pdf

Dude that's literally a FUD article.
Sergey addressed this a couple of days ago. He went through every single point and showed evidence, audit results and timestamped documents and debunked it.
He actually tried to get in contact with the author of the article but they do not respond or show themselves interested in a statement in any way.

Wouldn't be surprised if this FUD is paid for by iconomi or a whale

Yep.. Don't know if you've noticed user but exchanges aren't adding many tokens lately. The owe it to their investors to find alternatives and hopefully it will also be on ZRX/KNC.

You can hate bancor, whatever. They're putting up the other half of the token changer. You don't even need to buy BNT to use it. Just send ETH.