Did they actually love each other or was it just power play?

Did they actually love each other or was it just power play?

>cleopatra was a nigger
And yes, it was probably just diplomacy

I know, everyone knows LaMarkus was also black, this is typical whitewashing

Literally all marriages had a political component back then. But I'm sure they also fugged and there is no reason to assume that they didn't enjoy doing so.

Uhh sweetie, take your white supremacist "le black women love whute men" power fantasies to /pol/

Do you really have to ask?

Egyptians being black is one level of retardation; the idea that of the most inbred dynasties of Macedonians being black is another

>implying Jamalexander the Great wasn't black

thinly screened WEWUZ bait

do not respond

please learn to self-moderate

>Egyptian Cleopatra

lol no she was Greek

>Implying Pink Aoi isn't Black Aoi

jesus cleoptra was greek stop triggering me

It's well known Greeks had the highest concentration of melanin in the ancient world

>black cleopatra

As much as it's hotter for her to be black, it's also untrue.

That is one thing, but making her full on Afro american is cultural appropriation.
>this is black

You've made a grave mistake responding to my obvious shitpost seriously

>melanin can rearrange its chemical structure to absorb all energy across the radiant energy spectrum
>the black human can charge up his melanin by being around the right type of musical sounds
I don't even know how to feel, wow.

looks like an Anglo-Persian girl I know

we wuz inbred greeks and shit

>Mark Antony is depicted as white
RACISS ass crackas need to stop stealing our history and shieet.

Damn, Cleo was hot. Moar pics?

she didnt those features, her features were more like pic related

Sure, why not

Cleopatra was not black. Nobody of importance in history was ever black.

>Nobody of importance in history was ever black.
You forgot your mother's bul-
oh wait

>A black Egyptian and an ethnically germanic Roman

ree

Cleopatra was ugly as hell.

This shitpost is just asking for a shitpost about blacks stealing the energy out of everything that surrounds them.

Also, my biggest problem with the notation system based on geometrical bifrication of forms is the accompanying implication of equality of outcome, the presumption of the guilt/inferority of an entire gender due to association with symbolism, the misassignment and misinterpretation of the moon and what it's energies represent due to opposition-itive interpretation of the symbols, instead of symbiotic/harmonic (harmonic is a rather funny word when you consider it's base components) and the metaphysical assumption/assertion of "black" being associated with the necessity of "evil" along with other accompanying absurd and kafkaesque metaphysical perversions of the "Ancient Mysteries", Hermetics, and the secret worship of you know who.

>ethnically germanic Roman
>germanic

>ethnically germanic Roman
???