Do you think there's an altcoin valued at under $1 right now that will one day be worth $1000+?

Do you think there's an altcoin valued at under $1 right now that will one day be worth $1000+?

Other urls found in this thread:

doriancoin.org
youtube.com/watch?v=mcxSe56jXqY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

metal is 10 dollars and will be worth 50-60 by the end of the year

that's as close as you're going to get unless you go shopping on shitcoin exchanges

not ur mom LOL

Of course.

Follow up to that. Any coins 2 dollars to 10 dollars that could be 100 dollars in the next five years

The fact that ETH is still $200 shows how rare this would be.

I suggest you find a shitcoin with a VERY limited supply (like 42 coin) that require a very small marlet cap to raise that much in price.

omg

ARK

EOS

DigiByte

ZRX

Don't look at coin price, look at market cap you fucken retarded cunt. Price is just cap/units. Learn the bare bones basics before you invest in anything.

CSNO
SIFT

Ioc and bat you stupid shits.

Tiny market cap, launches soon, big product.

If your money usnt in omg, ark, ioc, bat and mtl, your fucking retarded.

BAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAJAJAJAJAJAJAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAJAHAJAJAJAJAJAHAHHAAJAJAJAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAH.

LRC most likely

I hope so user. What are your price predictions?

~$1 to ~$15 maybe late 2017/early 2018
TKN. If they are on schedule

prolly signatum and ubiq. maybe expanse. probably expanse. but it is 3$ atm

Bunny coin

Digibyte unironically

BOScoin, but it's not trading yet.

The dev said he'd be adding features until it hits $1/coin. I have about 700k so that's just fine with me.

The coin is a shitfork of Dash and the dev doesn't have a clue what the fuck he's doing, but this will unironically moon to 100+ sats when it hits a real exchange (read: anything besides c-cex). I suggest you dump at that time, because even a shallow audit of source changes shows nothing but security holes and design flaws. It'll crash hard after that.

Bancor

Those are some very interesting numbers on the end of your post. However, my id is nope.

he ded

Your money.

Fun fact: when the coin first released, a single line edit in the miner resulted in a 100x performance improvement which was thoroughly exploited by me and several other miners. Since the algo change at block 7000, a similar edit results in a ~15x performance improvement. Beyond the fact that this has created a severely lopsided coin distribution, the dev not realizing these simple flaws in the miner code is one hell of a red flag.

There's also the possibility that he was very well aware of it and was actively abusing it himself, which would make him a scammer.

Dang, thanks for the info. I thought he seemed pretty on top of things. Shows what I know.

No.

why would someone clone *dash* instead of one that does privacy right like monero or zcash

^ this man knows

I don't have any advice, but I know that DGB will go down in internet history and I'm happy that I was here to see it

Chancoin

IOTA

Rise

OMG, ZRX
Most likely won't but it's possible

Although by not 1000, because op is retarded and dont understanding correlations between circulation and price. Rise have guaranteed growth up to 32k satoshi per coin

UBQ

both of these will be 100 by end of 2018. i believe it.

verge

Don't look at the market cap, look at it's likelihood of widespread adoption and future demand you fucking retard cunt.

aren't ubiq and expanse essentially the same/very similar products?

>tfw 800 sift

thank you based shill

16 billions coin, you must be retarded.

That shit won't even reach 1 dollar in the next 100 years.

EOS
Ark
I gave the best advice so I want some donations
Ark
AStGBwGH9w6n7T2WqkG2ujqgWmuXZWTgbR
Beans
2MmYcN5VuvZpexd7zchfc6a1qiBTdhsCn4

No, EXP is definitely showing promise. They just started the exclusive sale of their no nonsense ICO platform, TolenLab. They are launching at least 10 ICOs on it in Nov. EXP itself is not an ICO crypto and has an ultra low supply, making it an excellent long-term hold. Same cannot be said about ubiq.

Long, long term = probably.

As for within a reasonable length, probably not. Bitcoin has captured the public attention and anything else is competing with it. You want to look for coins that have an actual USP or purpose. So "the next bitcoin" is useless. Monero has (seemingly) the privacy that has been stripped of bitcoin so that might do alright given that discrete online sales was the point of bitcoin. BAT has some advertising purpose. Etc

They won't explode but nowadays you just want to avoid the shitcoins.

DOGE

That feeling when your only holdings are ARK and OMG. Hope you're right user

KMD for real
KMD > ETH, and it has BTC security

Ark. Was 0.3 cents 2 month ago. Will go to 100.

doriancoin.org

launched in 2014, currently worth $0.00. Will moon once its confirmed that Dorian was Satoshi all along

Digibyte,

The FUD here is massive, but Jared will deliver.

Also, I got faith in Bancor, Verge, IOTA, and NEO.

jared is a shit eating retard, if you cant see that from the "rebrand" that made the icon actually look worse, i dont know what to do for you

>Also, I got faith in Bancor, Verge, IOTA, and NEO.
lol why.

IOC easily lol

where are you guys trading? I am on polo and it doesnt have the majority of coins listed here

Is this the face of someone that would let you down? I don't think so.

WE ARE THE DIGIMARINES!

>The FUD here is massive
how fucking new are you dipshit

the fud for that coin is 100% deserving

love how all you digifaggots arent even trying the whole "muh muh muh just wait till the end of the month muh muh muh citibank challenge ju ju just wait" anymore.

Adamantium Hands Fellow Digimarine!

I mean hey, I'm in it for the long haul, like all the coins I listed. Only time will tell brobeans.

I'll hit you up in Lambo Land in a few years, I'll send you 3 DGB and you can catcha 1st class ticket to my Mansion.

DGB

lol like I would take time away from my private island to spend time with a digipeasant.

Don't look at the market cap, look at the total supply.

(OP)
Pay attention OP this is all Love disguised as hate

Do you think OP would buy my ripple bags?

In 1-2 years I believe dgb with be over $1.

lmao ask this question one month ago and it would have been NEO and now its OMG, next month it would be another. DO your own research and hold that coin and don't let others FUD you into selling.

Bitbean
Mooncoin
Niggercoin
Reddcoin
Dogecoin

dgb, iota

stupid redditors come here too often with pathetic shilling so that some idiot here will buy their bags. turns out nobody in Veeky Forums is an idiot more than them.
then they come here again to shill posw like how they shilled iota

>muh feelings

Sleeping giant. Going to be over a dollar in a few weeks.

Pandacoin

I was in this thread lmao. Piece of Shit Wallet.

There are so many fucking newfags in this community lately jesus christ, you can just tell someone is stupid as fuck and new as hell by the way they phrase their shitty fuck questions

Ubiq is designed for enterprise applications. Expanse makes it much easier to make smart contracts that won't be all fucked up. They abstract the wallet balances away from the contract logic, so you can update contracts without fucking up balances. ERC20 is basically like programming hardware, once it is online you can't update it. But Expanses ERC664 is better.

youtube.com/watch?v=mcxSe56jXqY
near 1 month old, the current china fud stop it from skyrocket, i will give a try.

just buy sys, mue, opt, and xel

op beware of scammers like this , they will just dump their bags on you

i don't recommend dgb and iota though. but you'll just fomo buy it anyway because you're smart. buy espers on yobit too!

bbp is okay but beware of fuds like thinks he knows what he's talking about. bbp is will be a good short. dump when bbp moons if it goes to another exchange. buy back in when fomo is gone.

FUD harder.

Buy DGB, IOTA, Verge, and Bancor and Join the early retirement club ya putz.

absolute newbie detected and it's sad how confident you sound

I'd definitely put Ark in this category

Agrello has the potential of reaching 4-5 dollars before the end of the year. Great team and great product.

That guy looks dutch, wouldn't trust him.

Bitbay obviously

>baited

people who hold xvg unironically believe this or hype it up like that

sys

doubtful. maybe 20

$170m is way inflated

is OP even stilla round?

Yes, Pascal Coin. Screenshot this and you're welcome.

simple answer is both

Honestly...
Maybe Rialto.

If their arbitrage bot gets good / efficient enough and starts operating on decentralized exchanges shit could produce a fuck ton of dividends.

wow thanks. If I had 100k id buy that much.

The price and market cap are at a good place to invest right now. The team actually looks pretty solid.

Could def see this being 10x in a few months and 100x in a few years