Don't you guys think its funny how this is exactly what is happening in europe nowadays?

Don't you guys think its funny how this is exactly what is happening in europe nowadays?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_groups_in_London
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_to_Italy
standard.co.uk/news/uk/census-reveals-white-britons-as-minority-in-capital-for-first-time-8405998.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_von_Coudenhove-Kalergi
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Believing in shitty far-right conspiracy theories

It's not a theory, it's exactly what's happening.

also i forgot

Yes in the brain of /pol/tards

So Europeans have no agency then and just do whatever the jews tell them? Why should I care if that's the case? They deserve no sympathy if there is any truth to your reckless memery

If not for whites, you would be living in a mud/sand hut.

>mixed race elliot in extremely racist early 20th century Europe had deep seated mental resentment towards the world as it was

Wow

Can you please define for me exactly which ethnicity count as "white"

They waited for a very long time to implement this "plan".

If it's happening, why do you feel the need to post fake quotes?
Why do stormtards need to lie so fucking much if it's actually happening?

Yeah, totally not happening.
C'mon, dude. London and paris (exept the tourist parts) look like african cities

Not really. The European Union was worked on not long after WW2

It's amazing how quickly you assholes move the goalpost from "it's not happening" to "it's the white people's fault"

>Euroniggers don't breed as much for various reasons.
>REEE WHY ARE WE BEING REPLACED???

It's almost like different people are not part of a hivemind and have different opinions. And immigration can increase without a conspiracy.

Is this quote fake too?
youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ
hurr durr go back to /pol/. Nice argument you have there.

I never moved the goalposts, I'm asking why they deserve to be protected if they don't care enough to survive, you're all for social Darwinism when it benefits the "white" race (whatever the fuck that even means)

I guess you actually never been to those cities. The pictures of Paris /pol/ love to shitpost only show like maybe one district at best. The meme that Paris and London are majority non-white is only a fantasy from the far-right.

>Is this quote fake too?
Nice cop out, faggot. It's amazing how stormtards will post fake shit, get called out, and immediately move to the next piece of propaganda. It shows that they already know they are pushing false shit and don't give a fuck.

>hurr durr go back to /pol/. Nice argument you have there.
It's not an argument. Neither conspiracy theories nor a discussion of "what is happening in europe nowadays" belong to Veeky Forums. Go back to your containment board.

Fuck off to tumblr you communist faggot, not everyone who disagrees with you comes from /pol/

>my moving the goalpost isn't a real moving the goalpost

People who post fake quotes in infographs do.

It's been my position since I postedIf Europeans can't sort their own shit out that's on them, not some conspiracy by the Jews or anyone else

>"it's the white people's fault"
I never said any of that. I claimed that all those shitty conspiracies theories like the "grand replacement" or "white genocide" are only fantasies created by the far-right and /pol/tards. Thank God most white people know that it's bullshit.

Dude, just check the official data.
London literally is a white (british) minority city.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_groups_in_London
This data is from 2011.
Today is even worst.

The person in the OP pic is not even jew. Of course, the person that made the fake quote felt the need to randomly mention DA JOOS anyway.

>everything i don't like is fake
>everything i don't like is pol
The absolute state of tumblrwhores.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_to_Italy

>census figures are a /pol/ conspiracy

London: standard.co.uk/news/uk/census-reveals-white-britons-as-minority-in-capital-for-first-time-8405998.html

>just because I've already proven myself a dishonest subhuman doesn't mean my arguments are wrong

>Eurasian-negroids
>Easilly controlled by ruling elite

That's bullshit this "race" would follow religion of Islam which would challenge status quo and dethrone the ruling elite. They would also be much less productive, prone to criminality and unable to form stable society this "ruling elite" of yours would desire.

Also it's nice to see you people made a less fake version of the quote, but it's still a fake one.

>literally post fake shit
>get called out
>accuse the other person of being a "dishonest subhuman"

Where i posted fakeshit?
>>>tumblr.com

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_von_Coudenhove-Kalergi

Do you have a reputable source for the quote in your OP?

Yes.
Read his books and see for yourself

So you don't.

Yes i have.
His books.
Tumblrwhore btfo
enjoy becoming extinct, wh*Te subhuman

Post em.

>Now he's switched to turkposting
The absolute state of your life

wh*Tes btfo

READ IT FOR YOURSELF!!! fuck off faggot