I'm against pogroms of jews of course...

I'm against pogroms of jews of course, I don't support violence against them but how many pogroms were just fabrications or exaggerated or even worse, blamed on local national groups that had nothing to do with it?
This is a classic example

Besides, a jew dies they make thousands of researches but when a goy was murdered by Trotsky no one even cares and both jews and whites support Trotsky' ideas to this day
unian.info/society/94483-sbu-declassifies-documents-proving-oun-upa-not-connected-with-anti-jewish-actions.html

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/world/2017/03/23/israeli-man-arrested-in-us-jewish-community-center-bomb-threats.html
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/jewish-man-andrew-king-spray-paint-swastikas-new-york-schenectady-nazi-own-home-a7643996.html
mediaite.com/online/breaking-19-year-old-israeli-u-s-citizen-arrested-in-connection-with-bomb-threats-to-jewish-centers/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You know, you could save yourself a lot of time and energy by just stitching all these OPs into a single image, posting that, and just writing "Daily dose" for the comment

Probably quite a few. Look at how many "antisemitic incidents" are actually faked by Jews in the modern day.

>Faking a hate crime is no more difficult than faking an entire massacre

Are you retarded? The pogrom of course happened, but these documents seem to prove that OUN-UPA did not participate in it (or at least the leadership was against it). Not all Ukrainians were part of the OUN, there was still Ukrainian police happily collaborating with the Germans. And we know very well that some UPA members did participate in the pogrom.

You stormfags are truly braindead.

have any evidence of widespread anti-semitic hoaxes today?

Holocaust?

Sorry, buckaroo, that happened. What else ya got?

Go back.

This pic is horrifying, w*Tes are worse than niggers

*kr**n**ns were a mistake

that's a nice lingerie the bitch is wearing.

How was that in any way stormfag?

yes

Yes,

we have a lot of antisemitic events that after investigation, we found that the aggressor was himself sending to him threat written by his own hands

ashkenazis are white

They were prevalent enough that at least hundreds of thousands of Jews left Russia during the late Tsarist era.

> Besides, a jew dies they make thousands of researches
Because they died for being Jewish.
>when a goy was murdered by Trotsky
Find me a Gentile who was killed by Trotsky because he was a Gentile. You can't.

>a lot
>fails to provide a single incidence or example

go on...

foxnews.com/world/2017/03/23/israeli-man-arrested-in-us-jewish-community-center-bomb-threats.html
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/jewish-man-andrew-king-spray-paint-swastikas-new-york-schenectady-nazi-own-home-a7643996.html

cringe

you should let them know, I bet they'll be happy that you called them white

>Бeй жидa и мocкaля
>Not connected with anti-jewish actions.

I recall that in one of the memoirs, the chief of Ukrainian police claimed, that UPA dindu nuffin, as he was SLEEPING during the pogroms.

I don't like jews, but jesus christ, that simplicity and "dindu nuffin" attitude with the ZERO responsibility is chilling.

There was one months ago, when some faggot from Israel faked the antisemitic rant or threats and blamed the Trump supporters on it.

mediaite.com/online/breaking-19-year-old-israeli-u-s-citizen-arrested-in-connection-with-bomb-threats-to-jewish-centers/

Imagine what horror it must be to see little children partake in your torture, all these years prior you never assumed that people would be capable of doing such things to their fellow man, that even though there were problems, people would never hurt you.
All it takes is one match and the bonfire of human cruelty is lit, it burns and feasts on all the repressed desires, these wishes to ravage others, to let the beast take over and just partake in this reign of violence.

>aggravate the Goyim for years
>Goyim retaliate
"They just lost their minds!"

You must be kidding right? Do you honestly believe that there were any wrongdoings except perhaps being rich and doing rich people (by Eastern European standards) things.
What could have warranted any of that? You see I also post in /pol/ and I like to do my part of shitposting, I unironically admire the Wehrmacht and I actually think Hitler was right in most cases.
What I can not stand or understand is why some of you guys just can not admit that there are horrible things that happened to people back then, obviously not just Jews.
I hate to see human suffering for the most part and I just would like to talk to you without these dumb anti semitic Memes and just see these people as what they were, people.

>Goyim retaliate
>Mostly by butchering some random jews to make martyrs for those who will milk the Holocaust for centuries

If you really retaliated, stormniggers, you'd go for America elite, not for the USSR.