If God forgives, why does hell exist? If I am god’s creation, am I not created how he wanted me to be...

If God forgives, why does hell exist? If I am god’s creation, am I not created how he wanted me to be? If all souls are built in the same "specification", why do some repent and some don’t? If freewill exists, why is there judgement?

Other urls found in this thread:

chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/1594422/jewish/Do-Jews-Believe-in-Hell.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>If God forgives, why does hell exist?
Retcon, old testament didn't have a hell. Oh sure he'd turn you into salt, he'd nuke your city, he'd do all kinds of terrible shit, but after that he was done with you.

If god is so wrathful, why do christcucks say "god is love"?

Do all men repent and lead virtuous lives in their time on Earth? No? Okay then.

>If I am god’s creation, am I not created how he wanted me to be?
It seems that there is an element of randomness to life.

>If all souls are built in the same "specification", why do some repent and some don’t?
Because maybe they /aren't/ built to the same "specification," whatever you mean by that. You answered your own question.

>If freewill exists, why is there judgement?
Why the fuck would there be judgment if there WASN'T free will? You would only need judged if you were in control of your actions.

>why do christcucks say "god is love"?
Because he is? Is disciplining your child when he misbehaves not an act of love? If you didn't love your child, you wouldn't care what he does.

What do you think hell is? Christians believe you have two options: You can choose to spend eternity with God or you can choose not to. Hell is simply option B, eternity without God. I think what you're doing is confusing the poetic representations of Hell as a place of punishment and torture with what hell actually is, which is state of total absence of God. It's rightly portrayed as a place of torture because God is goodness itself, and the total deprivation of good is like torture.

>and the total deprivation of good is like torture
Just like earth :^)

Because god is actually a butthurt faggot who cannot into fun

>godbw2.jpg

THE ENTITY DEPICTED THERE IS IALDABAOTH, NOT GOD.

GOD FORGIVES ONLY THOSE WHO REPENT.

HELL IS A PLACE OF ETERNAL TORMENT FOR "EVIL" ENTITIES; SINCE ENTITIES CANNOT BE ENTIRELY DESTROYED SO THAT NOTHING REMAINS OF THEM, ALL "EVIL" ENTITIES MUST BE PUT SOMEWHERE, AND HELL IS THAT PLACE.

>If I am god’s creation, am I not created how he wanted me to be?

HUMANS ARE NOT GOD'S CREATION; GOD DOES NOT CREATE; GOD GENERATES; HUMANS WERE CREATED BY IALDABAOTH, AND BY ITS ARKHONS.

HUMAN BODIES WERE CREATED IN CONCORD WITH THE FORM OF ETERNAL ANTHROPOMORPH PROTOFANES, BUT SPIRIT WITHIN HUMANS, AND SOULS OF HUMANS, DERIVE FROM SOFIA.

>If all souls are built in the same "specification", why do some repent and some don’t?

1. SOULS ARE NOT "BUILT"; SOULS ARE INSPIRED INTO BODIES.

2. "EVIL" ENTITY CAN HAVE SOUL, OR IT CAN LACK SOUL.

IF "EVIL" ENTITY LACKS SOUL, IT WILL NOT REPENT, BECAUSE MINIMUM PREREQUISITE FOR REPENTANCE IS SELFCONSCIOUSNESS, WHICH ORIGINATES FROM SOUL, AND ENTITIES WITH NO SOULS ARE AUTOMATA.

IF "EVIL" ENTITY HAS SOUL, IT MAY REPENT; IT WILL REPENT IF IT OVERCOMES ITS IGNOBILITY; IT WILL NOT REPENT IF IT SUCCUMBS TO ITS IGNOBILITY.

ALL "GOOD" ENTITIES HAVE SOULS; "GOOD" ENTITIES COMMIT NOTHING THAT COMPEL TO REPENTANCE.

>If freewill exists, why is there judgement?

JUDGMENT WILL OCCUR TO JUDGE THE ACTIONS ACTUATED BY ENTITIES WHO HAVE FREE WILL; JUDGMENT IS NECESSARY AND IMPERATIVE BECAUSE THERE IS FREE WILL; IF THERE WERE NO FREE WILL, JUDGMENT WOULD BE SUPERFLUOUS —THINK BEFORE ARTICULATING WHATEVER TRANSCURS THROUGH YOUR MIND.

>... THAT [COMPELS] TO REPENTANCE.

Are you that "mexican japanese" who used to post in /pol/ like in 2013-14 and in 8/pol/?

He also posted in all caps and his name linked to some blog full of crazy shit like this

Also
>RYSS
>he had "Rei" in japanese

>Are you that "mexican japanese" who used to post in /pol/ like in 2013-14 and in 8/pol/?

THAT PERSON IS ME.

>Also
>RYSS
>he had "Rei" in japanese

WHAT DO YOU MEAN?

Hell doesn't exist. It's a Christian myth.

> WHAT DO YOU MEAN?
RY maybe was related phonetically to "rei"

Hi, your posting is usually pretty on the money, can you recommend some dank shit to read? I mean I know all about Gnosticism and have studied a lot of this stuff in my free time just looking for more obscure diamonds in the rough

YES, IT IS.

I DETEST RECOMMENDATIONS THAT ARE NOT SPECIFIC AND PARTICULAR, THEREFORE, BE MORE SPECIFIC AND PARTICULAR IN YOUR REQUEST.

Because you have to accept forgiveness, it's your choice if you wanna go to hell

So who created the archons?

IALDABAOTH.

I think the disciplining your child thing is a bad analogy, like if a child misbehaves yes you spank him or whatever, you dont however spank him for all eternity.

So when I die then I will accept forgiveness, you know, when god offers it in person, in a way I can trust.

cloudface god didnt have arms he was all head, about 40ft across

Nature of consciousness, problem of evil, transcendence, and death please

Christfags are retarded they dont realize God sees them the same way we see bacteria .

'And the very hairs on your head are all numbered.'

Christianity is built upon get out of jail free cards (for conversations about it) and unlogical fear.

God works in mysterious ways ;^)

No, no, its due to Satan!

>God
Lmao

Stop worshipping the demiurge. Instead do this.
Believe in gnosticism.
Sit down comfortably, close your eyes, breathe in and out deep and calmly, focus on feeling the energy arround you and ignore your thoughts. The mechanism behind this meditation technique is favouring the apparition of a certain image in your minds eye.
This image should be of a human being, this is you, don't worry if it doesn't look anything like you, because this is your spirit.
If you get this part right, shortly you will experiment union with God.
And congratulations, you're saved now.

Deep...

>THE ENTITY DEPICTED THERE IS IALDABAOTH, NOT GOD.

Michelangelo didn't think so.

>HELL IS A PLACE OF ETERNAL TORMENT FOR "EVIL" ENTITIES; SINCE ENTITIES CANNOT BE ENTIRELY DESTROYED SO THAT NOTHING REMAINS OF THEM, ALL "EVIL" ENTITIES MUST BE PUT SOMEWHERE, AND HELL IS THAT PLACE.

Wrong. That interpretation of hell runs contrary to the classical greek sources. Which seem to indicate that the so called 'lake of fire' is a mere metaphor for total destruction. The translations of the bible also supports this idea seeing as conceptual entities are described as being cast into the lake of fire and then going through "the second death" (which is final and can not be reversed). Remember that brimstone is literally sulfur (which burns all without leaving a trace of the original material).

>HUMANS ARE NOT GOD'S CREATION; GOD DOES NOT CREATE; GOD GENERATES; HUMANS WERE CREATED BY IALDABAOTH, AND BY ITS ARKHONS.

HUMAN BODIES WERE CREATED IN CONCORD WITH THE FORM OF ETERNAL ANTHROPOMORPH PROTOFANES, BUT SPIRIT WITHIN HUMANS, AND SOULS OF HUMANS, DERIVE FROM SOFIA.

OP is quite obviously reffering to the bible as understood in a contemporary context and not gnostic interpretations of the early CE; this could have been my only response but you're obviously off your noggin so I decided to put it last just for the fun of it.

God cannot fail. God sacrificed himself to himself in order to save us. Therefore, we are saved and there is no Hell.

We all get what's coming.
Deal with it.

Hell is separation from God ya dingus.

>Sit down comfortably, close your eyes, breathe in and out deep and calmly
I always do it when I smoke a joint. I guess I'm a gnostic.

Some sects of Judaism believe "hell" is just a temporary place where your soul gets purified (kind of like Catholic purgatory).
chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/1594422/jewish/Do-Jews-Believe-in-Hell.htm