How many coins actually have working projects and progress?

How many coins actually have working projects and progress?

Zero X is the only recent one I can think of

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-eohHwsplvY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

DELET THIS

Tenx

youtube.com/watch?v=-eohHwsplvY

doesn't Factom have actual clients

doesn't DAR make real profits (via its parent company)

that's 2 i can think of and i'm a retard newfag

also, civic is now running as a login option on wikihow

ARK

>invested in BlockCAT
>didn't read their roadmap cause fuck my asshole with rusty nails
>product alpha - 2019
>mfw

Darcrus is owned by Sigwo Technologies, which is so profitable they did a burn of Darcrus coins back in January, and are about to do another burn this month.

why didn't you do proper research before investing in some bullshit promise-coin. you are basically gambling. i am gambling too so i can spot a gambler by the time he finishes a sentence.

maybe, subconsciously, you want to fuck your asshole with rusty nails via feeling the pain of losing $$, thus satisfying your masochistic desire for this pain of loss because you have a loser mentality.

don't worry, i am not judging. that is what i am struggling with too. i have loser mindset.

etheroll has been online and working since I think february or march

IOC

Honestly was just looking for a quick pump because I figured out they would be able to get on Liqui or something. But the devs are just incompetent. Only put 1 ETH in at like $1.50, which is fuck all so thank god for that

Even after looking at all the coins ITT zero x still has the most people building or working on it. I am going to accumulate more

TenX you mong, people are already using their cards

So is civic to an extend, wikihow is testing their stuff now

He said "recent"

Blocknet

REX

Stox

Factom and Etheroll are the only two projects I know of. Factom has 2 products and is providing working services. Etheroll's dicing game is up and working and has millions of dollars wagered already. Also, the first rewards period worked flawlessy and on time.

ETH will have a fuckton of updates in next few months

Bay Bay