Anyone have a collection of pics/sources BTFOing Afrocentrists?

Anyone have a collection of pics/sources BTFOing Afrocentrists?

Is it even necessary to btfo a handful of nut jobs?

They are right for the most part. White historians deliberately censor sources that prove many ancients were of color.

I used to agree with you, but Afrocentrist books are now consistently bestsellers on Amazon. The theory is rapidly becoming mainstream.

>ratio of statues to faces is 3:2 in every other line
What the fuck is this autistic shit. Why not just make it symmetrical with a easy on the eyes colour pattern.

I didn't make it and I didn't feel like editing it.

>pics/sources BTFOing Afrocentrists?
Have you heard of "burden of proof"? It is kryptonite to afrocentrists, as they are literally incapable of proving their myths beyond misinterpreting ancient material.

>expecting niggers to be intellectually honest

>The theory is rapidly becoming mainstream.

No it isn't they are still a fringe minority, this is just more /pol/tard hysteria.

>The theory is rapidly becoming mainstream.
No you just see Afrocentrist images reposted on /pol/ too frequently. Staying in hugboxes is very dangerous to your awareness of what is actually going on.

FUCK

>Amazon statistics are /pol/tard hysteria

I'm curious whether you actually read the post you replied to.

>user thinks a theory is gaining traction because book sales would support that belief
>you reply with le /pool/ boogey woogeyman and no refutation of user's claim

Is this the power of liberalism?

It's the same when we try to warn them about tv shows featuring blacks in ancient Europe.

They always have excuses because they are afraid to face the fact that whites are being targeted.

History, archeology and genetics.

It's funny because self hating whites from /leftypol/ like you are actually more cancerous than /pol/ now. That's fucking impressive, congratulations. "Worse than /pol/" is a title to be proud of.

>the funny thing...
Go back to europe, subhuman. America belongs to Amerindians the same as europe belongs to europeans. Deal with it, chimpo.

I would like to interject for a moment. The Olmec portraits (yes, they are portraits, or at least are considered portraits because of the specific features and details of the colossal heads), are not meant to represent how the people looked like, but are "jaguarized" faces.

You see, one of the few things we know about the Olmecs is that they had two gods, a Jaguar like god and a proto Quetzalcoatl god, the Jaguar one being very important. Those heads with "Negroid kind of" features are supposed to be jaguarized faces, representing the "divinity" or "ferocity" of the people represented. You can see regular Amerindian faces and representations in other Olmec art, for example the "ofrenda" of Venta IV (thats the name of the place), "el altar" of the same place, and so on.

The figure that helps to back this hypothesis the most is the "SeƱor de las limas" one (pic related). It is a normal Amerindian/Mongoloid man holding what is believed to be a sacrifice, a baby to be specific, and how does this baby look? Like the colossal heads, a jaguarized face (what afrocentrists identify as Negroid features).

tl;dr
Those are not Negroid faces but Jaguarized faces used to represent ferocity and divitnity

>how do you know this?

I had to take some courses about Amerindian design to be able to identify different pre columbian designs and artefacts with the corresponding culture. The Olmecs being the mother culture of Mesoamerica is very important.

>a handful
13% of American population

Leftypol are commies, they have nothing against racists you fucking newfag