Muh TA is a meme

>muh TA is a meme
I drew these meme lines 3 months ago

Other urls found in this thread:

stockcharts.com/school/doku.php?id=chart_school:market_analysis:the_wyckoff_method
stockcharts.com/school/doku.php?id=chart_school:market_analysis:elliott_wave_theory
stockcharts.com/school/doku.php?id=chart_school:chart_analysis:chart_patterns
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i draw circles sometimes

As you can see, the meme lines are pretty accurate

>my TA predicted 3000$ floor.
Well you must be wizard.

Don't tell them you idiot. TA is like rules that traders follow so we all get in on the bottom and out at the top while idiots lose money.

TA doesn't predict news. All big drops recently has been due negative news.
TA is pretty much bullshit in crypto.
RSI is nice tho.

Yeh it doesn't but when markets go to panic mode it helps you find the bottom and when they are in FOMO mode you can find the top.

We were up in the nosebleeds and due for a pullback, the news only hastened it. I sold at the drop to $4650 and bought back at $3270. Meme lines can multiply your gains

oh yeah? i sold at 5k and bought back in at 3k. how bout dat?

>if I draw a bunch of random lines, sometimes one of them will be right lol

wow, AMAZING.

Where's a good place to get started with TA? I literally found a dark (dash) coin wallet on my PC worth 46k and I've already lost like 12k trying to daytrade lmfao.

Then keep holding and get cucked by JMP and GS. I'd rather buy low and sell high

read about Wyckoff and Elliot Waves, then maybe some TA patterns and Fib retracements. Keep in mind it is all probability and nothing is set in stone, but it will surely help you determine relative supply and demand

stockcharts.com/school/doku.php?id=chart_school:market_analysis:the_wyckoff_method
stockcharts.com/school/doku.php?id=chart_school:market_analysis:elliott_wave_theory
stockcharts.com/school/doku.php?id=chart_school:chart_analysis:chart_patterns

Do you user?
Op is gay, and probably a virgin.
You are awesome and probably a chad.

Shut up - don't tell them that - tell them ta is a meme

user TA is just bullshit.

I can help you with your next pick:-

What's your favorite

Color
Number
And middle name?

According to muh meme lines, eth is at a fib retracement level and is either going to double bottom now and go up to 274 or drop down to 200 again where it might try to form a double bottom again.If that also fails then it's goin down to 140. If it does decide to go up, the target is 350.

Weather does look nice for ETH though according to muh meme japanese (ichimoku) clouds.

What did you base the lines on? They only really cross one single significant point each. How did you space them out?

I like TA too, but can't see your reasoning behind this.

looks like it decided to double bottom now and is going up towards 274.

guys we all know TA is meme magic

Unless something happens IRL like crypto regulations or forkdrama which breaks your meme lines.

damn OP theyre even predicting the volume! congrats

repeating pattern do exist in trading but they are chaotic and scale free, so most of the time they are within a range of predictability.

Circles and curves are the only TA that ever works and those methods are too complex and hard for the typical lazy idiot who just thinks technical analysis is an easy alternative to fundamental analysis (hard work).

price hitting the cloud on m5. should start moving up a bit faster now.

It touched the 20ma and bounced nicely, like it has for the past 2 years.

And we continue our uptrend after we got cheap coinz. I hope everyone loaded up!

Honestly I'm starting to think even news is affected by technicals. After all, the price action does affect sentiment of the public and of the regulators.

We're all just slaves to the market.

>$1750 here we come

I mean the china ban was caused by the latest period of unsustainable growth. If it wasn't that, the market itself would have caused the correction due to profit taking. When the news is a consequence of price action, is that really news? Unless it's a earthquake or something. Other than that, it's still just mass psychology.

Finally, there is one last thing that worries me: the latest uptrend had lower volume than the previous one. I'm afraid there's not many people left to buy in and the hype is winding down. We might be nearing the top. Should a head and shoulders or a double top form, it's probably time to get out...

you are retarded, wave B completed, wave C now to 2,3k faggot

RSI and Bollinger bands, although the band's don't work in the case of big moons or crashes

What all are the different colored lines supposed to represent