What are real redpills?

No edgelord /pol/ shit, I mean real eye openers that are hard to swallow whole

>Determinism

>Anti natalism

>Taoist philosophy

Other urls found in this thread:

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0055519#pone-0055519-t001
youtube.com/watch?v=PDWH96C0hTs
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malayo-Polynesian_languages
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Jews are the chosen people.

Even before I became a Christian I always thought that there was a special quality to jews. Am not and never was a jewaboo or a /pol/ach but I do think they have an x factor that brings them to prominence

>The universe is indifferent. There is no reason at all to believe in any god or gods that are followed today. There is an overwhelming amount of scientific and historical evidence that concludes that all religions were created by man and, secondly, science debunks all of their supernatural teachings. Plus, they're terrible moral authorities. Our moral philosophers have done a far better job in providing answers to what is good, right, wrong, evil, etc.

>Democracies hold back human progress. Most people know nothing about the nuances of technological advancement, geopolitics, science, economics, ethics, etc. Why then are they given the power to vote on these issues?

My $.02

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0055519#pone-0055519-t001

HEBREWS WERE THE CHOSEN PEOPLE, today those jews arent related to hebrews and are just converts

only germanics are stupid enough to believe they are the chosen people

fucking germanics, not even with civ from romans they stop being stupid

Nihilism is why you SHOULD care.

reminder that nietszche is the eternal optimist

Materialism

>not idealistic monism
son,

Everyone is on mission to brain wash you to their agenda's wither they believe it themselves or not.

Deism
God exists and he created us with love but he is much too important to concern himself with the affairs of humans to play a part in our world.

Western civilization ended with the French revolution.

>HEBREWS WERE THE CHOSEN PEOPLE

Jews are Hebrews, along with Samaritans. They are both Israelite ethnic groups who originated from various Canaanite tribes who developed monotheism.

>>Determinism
The real red pill is that reality is NOT deterministic, but rather stochastic

This. Metaphysics is an illusion

Might makes right.

If you've ever been the loser, it's a hard thing to swallow your pride and admit.

I'd also say that every myth, religion and legend has a grain of truth to it.

>stochastic
>randomly determined

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Those aren't eye-openers, they're just "typical edgy opinion that a 16 years old thought about for 5 minutes under the shower".
Other stuff like this is "the universe doesn't care about you": they only thing you reveal by stating those things or even worse, saying that they're "redpill" is showing anyone who has a modicum of education how much of a pleb you are.

Kikes and Krauts were plotting together to destroy the Slavic civilisation in WW1 amd WW2

Have you, even read the New Testament?

Christians are the Chosen People.

That mysterious element is called "nepotism."

>determinism
>a standard philosophical position in several classic philosophies
>the shower thoughts of a 16 year old

>Determinism
Too bad the universe is probalistic not deterministic.

>Anti natalism
Yes stupid goy we can't have any more white children now can we?

>Taoist philosophy
Yes your Orientalism is so deep and meaningful.

BLUEPILLED AS FUCK

Mate 2 of those are literally mainstream views now.

Ego death

No free will

>problems of causality
Including the problems of substance/essence and differences
>problems of conceptual/linguistic construction
Including the barriers to seeing the reality as it is and creating an accurate view of reality

Buddhist philosophy/core is a redpill

*Heabroo

>chewing out a "pleb" for trying to learn
Not a lot of virtus desu

We are nothing more than evolved apes who think the chemical reactions in their brains is ''Free Will''. Also, the meaning of life is that you are the temporary custodian of somebody else's genetics. Nothing more, nothing less.

>Yes stupid goy we can't have any more white children now can me?
I forgot that Jewish boogeymen are trying to kill the White Race, thank you for your redpill.

Amerindian superiority.

The actual redpill
>Determinism is a spook, even f you say it's true it has no bearing whatsoever on anything.

He said redpill not blood red crimson pill

what about morals and merits

this thread has to be the cringiest I've seen on Veeky Forums this week. the absolute state of this board

>No edgelord /pol/ shit, I mean real eye openers that are hard to swallow whole
> Jews are the chosen people.
>Even before I became a Christian I always thought that there was a special quality to jews

God is really real.

youtube.com/watch?v=PDWH96C0hTs

And now we wait for user to properly explain his opinion.

The history of all hitherto existing society(2) is the history of class struggles.

Freeman and slave, patrician and plebeian, lord and serf, guild-master(3) and journeyman, in a word, oppressor and oppressed, stood in constant opposition to one another, carried on an uninterrupted, now hidden, now open fight, a fight that each time ended, either in a revolutionary reconstitution of society at large, or in the common ruin of the contending classes.

In the earlier epochs of history, we find almost everywhere a complicated arrangement of society into various orders, a manifold gradation of social rank. In ancient Rome we have patricians, knights, plebeians, slaves; in the Middle Ages, feudal lords, vassals, guild-masters, journeymen, apprentices, serfs; in almost all of these classes, again, subordinate gradations.

The modern bourgeois society that has sprouted from the ruins of feudal society has not done away with class antagonisms. It has but established new classes, new conditions of oppression, new forms of struggle in place of the old ones.

Our epoch, the epoch of the bourgeoisie, possesses, however, this distinct feature: it has simplified class antagonisms. Society as a whole is more and more splitting up into two great hostile camps, into two great classes directly facing each other — Bourgeoisie and Proletariat.

From the serfs of the Middle Ages sprang the chartered burghers of the earliest towns. From these burgesses the first elements of the bourgeoisie were developed.

what's that got to do with determinism

Determinism
Anti nationalism
Failure of general democracy

Then you dont know shit about being christian and would make a great jew.

Misanthropy and nihilism.

>anti nationalism
On a history board

>Yes your Orientalism is so deep and meaningful.
>he hasn't read the Zhuangzi

The more I look at history, the more nations seem transient and fragile. I was never much of a nationalist, though.

This their development rate was higher compared to europeans.

We need population control, castrations and eliminating fat people and non-working third world people.

All of human history is fake.

Properly applying the anthropic principle to the simulation argument.

I like this.

Ya'll niggas need T R A N S C E N D E N T A L I D E A L I S M

Mass replies should be banned

Only sound parts are already widely accepted.

>Anti natalism
Anti-natalism is nothing more than a Nihilistic death-cult. At its core, the role of life is the propagation of more life and the living of as good a life as possible. Humanity's fate lies in the huge black canooy above. We are meant to expand and reach for the stars.

Earth is the cradle of mankind, and the universe our sandbox, if we are only bold enough to expand and fulfill this destiny.

Stop substituting pulp science-fiction for moral philosophy. I'm a natalist but this "fulfil our destiny!" stuff is just baseless. You need to drill down and figure out what is good or bad about life, not just assert life = good.

I'll give you the real redpill. It's Monarchism.

>castrations
inefficient if you're going for straight depopulation

Women will send humans back to the stone age if they get absolute freedom

Jews are the only truly geneticly evil humans on earth

Psychopaths are how men used to behave in the mesolithic

Blacks are feral humans incapable of civilization AS A WHOLE BEFORE YOU GOT BUT BUT LE BASED AFRICAN IMMIGRANT

You exist to replicate your genes and nothing more

Europeans have a pathological altruistic mental disorder

Racism is instinct

Religion is necessary for human culture to flourish

120 and above IQ individuals are the only reason you arent a spear chucker in the forest of whatever you country you live in

Monarchy is the best government for humans

Psychopaths cause most suffering on earth

Social class is inevitable when currency is made

Love is a chemical reaction in the male brain to enhance monogamy in order to raise the children he made with the woman. The human female however cannotfeel love thus is stuck in the mesolithic polygamous reproductive strategy or ALPHA FUCKS BETA GETS KEKED.

Humans dont need fathers by the time they are teenagers they already know how to survive in the wild. Fatherhood is a recent thing for humans. Mom just nurtures them until they are old enough to live on their own.

All deities see humans like you see protozoa

what do protozoa """see"""?

the book of mormon pill

>the eternal inca man

>he hasn't read and meditated on the words of the Tao Te Ching

>No conservative red pills
But biological determinism, race naturalism, idealism, and the metaphysical are the ultimate red pills.

Is this meant to be a parody of /pol/ memes? Because its not really doing a good job.

>Ethnic conflict doesn't exist a priori
>Jews actually love gentiles
>Jews aren't overwhelmingly liberal
>What is the collective unconscious
I've never understood why people who have no experience with Jews think that Jews are an angelic race of eternal scape goats

>for me
poltards...

>tfw no strong jaw falangist gf

The problem of induction was the most brutal redpill I ever took, and no , even Kant was unable to bluepill me afterwards.

>Have you, even read the New Testament?
Christian book says Christians good, more news at 7

self awareness has diminishing returns

Race realism isn't really a conservative redpill though.

>believing the retarded Khazar myth

laughingelfman.jpg

Celebrities are in your monkeysphere, you are not in theirs.

You're fucking retarded

So you support european replacement?

Kys you fucking brainlet Lmao. By far most embarrassing post itt

Collective unconscious is for species
Jews are not a species.

>believing in the good & bad meme unironically

>Blacks are feral humans incapable of civilization

As a whole they did have civilization though.

This calls the rest of your post into question.

>The universe is a projection of the mind, the mind is a projection of the uninverse

>the only person that definitively exists in this projection is you, all other evaluations of agency are shoddily processed though sophisticated approximations.

>everyone who thinks of you as an agent thinks along these shoddy approximations

>no one really knows each other but we all pretend to be able to co-experience so that way we're not lonely af and have to become enlightened

Determinism terminus can hardly be proven. You don't have to be a determinist to believe we don't have free will. Even if the universe were random, there is no free will. The truth is we can all perfectly imagine how a universe with no free will operates but we can not even describe the possible mechanism that gives rise to free will. This is because free will makes no sense as a concept. Who are we if we are not of the universe, or designed by God?

the final red pill is the black pill

>Psychopaths are how men used to behave in the mesolithic

Psychopaths wouldn't be able to funtion in as small clan or tribe, they'd get shunned. If anything psychopaths do much better in modern society since they can blend into a lager group.

You are both right.

Psychopaths are the people who are shunned from small society and run large society.

The only truth is death, life in all of its struggles and hardships mean nothing when facing our own mortality, it is inevitable.
The question is: Chosen for what? Nothing what modern Jews think it is that is for sure.
How fucking hilarious it would be if Flat Earthers are correct, so many nu-age beliefs would be set ablaze.
Revelation 3:9 give it a read.

The ultimate red pill is that God exists, but that nothing EXCEPT God exists.

Are you saying that I subconsciously believe celebs are aware of me? I don't think I've ever taken this redpill and yet I don't think I genuinely know Will Smith or that he knows me.

>anti-natalism
>redpill

>the only truth is death

Literally the only thing you've ever experienced is life.

>I have not experienced it so it does not matter

Kill yourself and solve this conundrum.

>accuse white people of supremacism
>entire identity revolves around being the chosen people of God who he always forgives

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malayo-Polynesian_languages
Hawaiian, Malay and Malagasy being in the same language family.

The Comanche pill

lol literally mass today
"I keep fucking giving you jews chances, I want you to be my chosen people. But you keep fucking killing my messengers to you when they say something you don't wanna hear. I swear to fuck if you kill my son, it's fucking over. Fuck you guys, I'll take anyone that listens to me."

unbelievably stupid.

>the [US] federal government is generally competent and doesn't want to screw you, and can be surprisingly generous to its citizens
>local governments are a different story and vary widely