Anyone else starting to think that it might not be too smart to invest in cryptocurrencies after all?

Anyone else starting to think that it might not be too smart to invest in cryptocurrencies after all?

Other urls found in this thread:

deadcoins.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Invest in stocks.

Man we still are "early" inverstors, once the normies find out how to make money with this shit, the prices will go much much higher, not to mention what will happen the day BTC becomes of normal usage to buy houses and other stuff. That's what I believe.

This

Nah, you crazy.

>There are over 1000 cryptocurrencies and crypto assets.
>There is over $127 billion dollars poured into them.
>Most of their developer teams haven't created a single working product.
>deadcoins.com/ shows a list of over 600 dead cryptocurrencies, many of which seemed promising at first.

Good goy, leave your moon tickets to JP Morgan.

Normies have just about learnt about Bitcoin and maybe even Eth and Litecoin due to coinbase. It's highly likely they will start to find out about shitcoins and exchanges, and when that happens I will ride it for 6 months and then dump all my bags on some normie retard and wait for the bubble to pop.

>mfw getting getting more normies to invest means prices will go up

No, this system ist vastly superior over fiat. Too bad many people like you don't realize this. The system is rigged against normies like you, but you don't even realize how.

Crypto will succeed 100%, its just a matter of time, and the road will be bumpy. So educate yourself and get ready to be rich and live the life you always wanted. If you wanna be rich, don't invest in what is big now, but what will be big tomorrow. Or stay poor and be a nocoiner

Hey guys
Before I make a new thread...

How do I not become a no-coiner?
I've been pretty bored recently so I figure this will be a good way for me waste time on weekends.

>apps?
>programs?

i only own eth and some coins but no btc

crypto will succeed for sure.
The question is if BTC and ETH will be the King and Queen forever. Timing the flippening will be tricky.

wait for the eth upgrade + pump then sell 50% eth for btc

>not smart to invest in crypto
No. What the fuck lmao? This is easily the greatest investment opportunity I'll ever have in my fucking lifetime. There has been NOTHING before crypto that provided the same ability to effortlessly store all of your wealth online without relying on a centralized party. There is no chance that crypto will fail to get a multi-trillion dollar market cap eventually. And since Ethereum and BTC have reached critical mass, they will never fall until at least all of today’s maximalists and their children have died. I’m basically investing in the Apple and Microsoft in the early 90s and it’s so fucking obvious too. I have 100% of my net worth in this shit and there is nothing any boomer fag can say to convince me to touch their shitty stock bags. I'm going to be rich as fuck and no one can stop me.

Can you tell me ANY future problems you think BTC and crypto might face in the future just to prove that you're not an uninformed normie retard who shouldn't be trusted with his own money?

>trying to spread FOMO this hard
don't listen to this retard, BTC and subsequently all crypto is about to crash hard down to at least $1000 when the bubble bursts

Regulations and sovereign tokens.

Both will fail, and sovereign tokens are too far away to matter right now

dummy

easy. the biggest problem crypto faces is liquidity.
central banks always favor fiat and housing, they want to make sure retards flip houses with 2 mortgages with terrible gains and increasing property taxes.
eventually the government will flag crypto as a high risk coin that can be used for funding terrorism etc. they already did this in my country

t. kike shill whose owners are looking to take your bags at a discount

You don't get it OP. Blockchain is world changing technology. We have a good decade to still make money before the mindless normies realize they better start transferring their wealth to cryptos.

well, I haven't traded in a couple of years.. I only have a toy amount of money, and the first thing I did was to lose 25% of it because of some dumb mistake, plus I bought DOGE... which still hasn't gone up
so, yeah, I am not feeling too smart ATM

>eth upgrade
when?

Kek

It's literally a pyramid scheme then.

These coins have almost no underlying value. No one even uses them for anything more than speculation (for the vast majority)

then don't buy and go to your stock market forum you cuck
makes me laugh every time I see a butthurt nocoiners coming here trying to convince themselves they did the right thing not getting/getting out of crypto
If I don't plan on buying stocks or precious metals I don't go to their respective forums trying to convince people otherwise

What if ! bitcoin in 10 years will be worth 1 million. I mean the market cap is only the entire civilized world. why isn't this possible?

>tfw just sold out today and closed all my exchange accounts
Feels GREAT to be free. No longer do I have to keep checking the charts a thousand times a day and be unable to fall asleep because my mind is occupied with thoughts about crypto 24/7. Enjoy your inevitable crash, faggots.

This

yeah wait until this shit starts getting stocktwits-tier normie delusion.

> I mean the market cap is only the entire civilized world.
The civilized world will grow exponentially as well if humans master AI without dying out first. Assuming Bitcoin can go on forever, 1m BTC is basically guaranteed to eventually happen. But that could be hundreds of years from now when the total GDP is in the quadrillions.

Do you even have any idea how bad the transaction speed and fees would be if BTC ever got accepted wide enough to reach 1m?

Don't buy crypto that's just a pure currency unless you like gambling. Buy shit that has real world applications like ETH or NEO. Unless you think buying a tech company stock is also a pyramid scheme?

It better. I WANT INNN

crypto has almost unlimited potential, that's why you see such a huge rise without any really use or application of it right now. It's not what it can be used for now, but what it could possibly be used for in the future.
May i remind you of the dotcom bubble from which emerged the likes of Google, Amazon, etc (Google alone is worth almost a trillion dollars now)

>complaining about current transaction speed when talking about hypothetical scenario in the distant future
Do you know how smart and rich the nerd developers who work on this are? BTC will be retardedly fast even 10 years from now let alone hundreds.

Lads, do you think quantum computing will murder crypto?

google and amazon are both quite literally the CIA. Bad examples to pick.

no crypto will adapt easily

Will they just invent quantum crypto keys or something?

>Buy shit that has real world applications like ETH or NEO.
name them please
shitcoin launchpad isn't a valid application

Crypts are a negative-sum game.
One man's loss = another one's profit + mining cost.

Which means that at the end of a bubble there are inevitably more losers than winners.

Is that you, Yui?

>Apple sucks. Microsoft is going drive them to bankruptcy!

Said OP for the 1000th time back in the 90s.