ITT: Veeky Forums approved tattoos

ITT: Veeky Forums approved tattoos

this nibba best have charles II on the other cheek

"The United States will end up half-Judaified and half-Negrified."

-AH

I guess he was not far from the truth.

/thread

Should I get it on the right or left arm?

Get it on your asshole

Do you hate MURRIKA or something? Get it across your face.

>Get it on your asshole

Except no one will be able to see it there.

>Do you hate MURRIKA or something?

Modern America is absolute shit t/b/h. Frankly I'm more surprised so many people don't hate it at this point...

>Get it across your face.

Right or left cheek?

Both populations are declining in the United States in relative terms.

>Modern America is absolute shit

How so? I'm perhaps more comfortable and well off here than any other nation on Earth with a few exceptions.

Cultural and political decline means that the comfort won't last.

>Cultural decline

Elaborate

>Political decline

I can agree, but it will probably not affect me to the degree that I would need to move elsewhere.

>cultural decline

Where do I start? I guess all start with the generic...

>collapsing sense of national unity
>media-fueled undercurrent of unfettered hatred over everything from race to political affiliation
>loss of faith in institutions
>alarming rates of suicide and mental illness
>open vulgarity and lack of self-restraint
>increasingly authoritarian desires of both political parties
>pervasive sense of hopelessness

People love to run their mouths about how Trump or Antifa is what’s wrong with America but the truth is that they’re merely symptoms of a far more serious problem.

Right now people are comfortable enough not to kill each other in the streets but even that can’t hold it back forever.

The cause of all these problems is the fucking internet. We have to censor that shit but nooo people wanna go off on muh "freedom of speech".

These are problems that pre-date the internet. The internet only exacerbates them.

R8

Where did you find a tattoo artist edgy enough to give a Holocaust-themed one? Aryan Brotherhood?

pic related, one of the founded of the AB, stabbed two prison guards to death at USP Atlanta.

'Neo nazis' have their own tattoo artists

Yeah, but this is edgy even by their standards. The worst most AB members have is just swastikas, SS lightning bolts, and other generic Nazi iconography.

Why do kids nowadays think it's cool to tattoo their face? It's surprising how prison culture is seeping it's way into the mainstream.

>this is edgy even by their standards.

I wonder who could be behind this?

Die Ewige Nog