QUESTION OF THE DAY: ARK, OMG OR KMD

Have a lot of money to spend. On which coin should I go ALL IN ?

KMD

buy dgb

buy UBQ breaking out rn

Why would I buy shit ?

OMG of course.

stale memes. find fresh memes

also your taste in women matches your taste in coins. pleb.

Have fun being poor :)

why are you listening to a japanese hentai image board for investment advice to begin with?
At least DGB has memes. And these trips.

nice

you're the one asking if you should go all-in on ark after it went up like 500% in a month.

the answer is yes btw

KMD

I hate posts like these. Can you shut your self righteous ass for a,minute you edgy cunt.

OP there's some good knowledge here but about 70% of it is memes or hidden knowledge in the memetic language. Take everything with a grain of salt.

KMD for sure

BAT

Also she a cutie, got that girl next door look but also get the feeling that she'd suck you dry until you looked like a deflated air mattress when she was done.

great post

BAT

you're supposed to post attractive women in these threads, not slags I could match with on tinder in 12 minutes

> Have fun being poor sweaty :)

theres an influx of middle class normie faggits on this board

dumped omg cause eth freak is a jew and hes behind omg too. I should have known by his physical deformity he was a jew

OMG ofcourse.

trips have spoken

ARK, it's on an upwards.trend, just needs a bit of hype and investment to moon

DGB

Not OP but I put $1000 into STOX and it's tanked to $300.

Should I throw it into Komodo or just HODL til I break even?

>tfw noone noticing trips anymore because this board is 99% normies

I am balls deep in this Thai lady boy coin

cause there are addons/scripts for that

no it's because you're a fucking newfag and you don't realize how easy it is to get trips on lower pop boards

Chhecked

KMD is probably the best long term but needs better marketing and preferably a rebrand like ANS/NEO

>theres an influx of middle class normie faggits on this board
And it's pissing me off

good god

just bought 100k take off immenent
all becuz this fag called trips

Fuck no. Selling at a loss means you lose. Regain your digits THEN sell them, THEN pile on KMD