Embermine

WTF is going on with fucking shitcoin? Will it actually go up any time soon or am I stuck bagholding forever?

Also, go fuck yourself anime user. How did you earn a reputation for being smart? Your picks are terrible.

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/address/0x30aee7f259d6d1564ebef457847c672b30f13cbc#readContract
etherscan.io/address/0x27537ff4dF3081Cef9Bee9B29caC764067b42611#readContract
twitter.com/AnonBabble

pro-tip

you buy something the same time anime-chan shills it. if you buy after you get fucked

e.g. dnt, zrx, embers (this one only spiked because they shilled it...)

>he didnt buy in early
>he still isnt up 50%

Lmaoing@u

>token that is going to transition to being its own ecosystem and platform in a few months
>beta and genesis block in a month
>full version 1 in the spring
>a long term hold like anime chan said

>"REEEEE WHY DON'T I HAVE GAINS NOW"
>in a bear market

lol u suck at this lol

What happens to the airdropped tokens?

Even for those who bought early enough, this isn't a great investment at this point (there's an opportunity cost to being stuck in a coin for relatively little gain).

>muh bear market
Problem is that this has completely collapsed relative to BTC/ETH, a bear market alone can't explain that.

They transition to the new ecosystem along with MBRS. And once those projects go live since their in development right now they'll be worth more than they are now.

Anime chan said DOM is the most valuable one since it would go after GoDaddy's business.

Considering I have 12 million doms, the likelyhood of something with this high of a cap making much is slim.

12 million larps more like it

Are you under the impression thats impressive with a shitcoin with a trillion supply or whatever it has?

WE
ARE
THE EMBERMARINES

There are 5 billion tokens so $0.0025 might actually be achievable (marketcap=12.5 million). That's still 30k.

> etherscan.io/address/0x30aee7f259d6d1564ebef457847c672b30f13cbc#readContract

the fuck is a genesis block.

Kek. I got 3 million for $1.5k worth of MBRS. 12 million isn't much at all.

You're correct I suppose, I won't hold my breath though. I'll just hold it since It cost me nothing.

Im under the impression that you are a faggot
Oh look another larper

Well bro I'd prove it to you, but anything I do would be considered me editing the page data for a screenshot.

Do you want me to send a signed transaction or what? $1.5k=30kMBRS is nothing and the DOM tokens got airdropped to MBRS holders.

How poor are you to thing that I'm larping about chump change like that.

*think.

WHAT IS A FUCKING GENESIS BLOCK. WHAT DOES IT GODDAMNED MEAN.

Happen to know the total supply of that slipstream one?

The first mined block.

Embermine already has blocks.

They need to rebrand this fucking coin.

As an ERC20 (Ethereum) token. I'm saying they want to move to their own chain.

No idea. But given that you own 120k MBRS, (I guess) you'll receive 0.25% of all tokens. So just multiply the possible marketcap by 0.0025.

It's a token on the ethereum blockchain, but that's apparently just a placeholder. Same as Qtum and OMG, MBRS is going to have its own blockchain.

If you can't hold, sell u dumb faggot

If you listened properly you'd understand this is a long term hold. And by long term hold, that means months to a year. Not a long hold of a couple weeks you faggot

>holding a shitcoin for months/years rather than just holding BTC
>delusional coping

I mean really. It's team is a bunch of fucking children and the only adult is the one running it. It looks like he had a fucking class of CS and art students at his community college and got them to make a coin.

Ah, it's 100mil. 2:1 airdrop.
> etherscan.io/address/0x27537ff4dF3081Cef9Bee9B29caC764067b42611#readContract

>hold BTC from now at like 3725
>goes up to 5000
>33% gain

>hold coin worth like 5 cents
>goes up to 25 cents
>5x in value

This is why everyone wants in on ICOs

Yeah, in most cases they want in on ICOs so they can flip them for more BTC, nobody wants to hold some shitcoin for years lol, unless it seems like a sure thing.