Catherine The Great

Why is she so great Veeky Forums?

Because she was just called such.
Call it monarchical bullshit.

Superior German genes.
Slavaboos on suicide watch.

is she the one who died while choking on a horse cock or was that some other russian queen

>gets crushed by horse

She wasnt great, she was an evil genocidal bitch

So was Hitler what's your point?

Literally because she wanted to be called that. Kraut genes check out

nobody calls hitler great

>He's never been on /pol/ or seen the Hitler dindu nuffin threads

those people are a tiny minority

Because enlightened despotism is unironically the best system.

Why is she larping as a badensian princess?

Oh thank god, I wasn't the only one with that thought.

>Several stories about the circumstances of her death at age 67 in 1796 probably originated soon after. A common story claims that she died as a result of her voracious sexual appetite while attempting sexual intercourse with a stallion—the story holds that the harness holding the horse above her broke, and she was crushed.[8] This story took root after her servants reported her visits to the stalls of Arabian stallions for long hours without supervision.

Here belt?(what do you call that red thing in english?) Is even in the right direction to resemble the coat of arms heraldicly right

It was a myth created about her. No contemporary source describes it. It was made up.

well she expanded russia massively and kicked the shit out of the ottomans twice

Her sash. Yeah really confused me when I first looked at the picture, without reading the caption

kraut on damage control

>Why is she so great Veeky Forums?

she wasn't slavic you dumb fucking roach piece of shit

wow, rude

this

He's Australian, they are all uneducated as fuck. The only thing they actually teach them in history classes is MUH GALLIPOLLI AND KOKODA MUFUGGA (read: propaganda about irrelevant shit).

t. amerifat who can't handle bantz

Fuck off, poofter cunt.

I'm a 100% pure Son of Oghuz.

massive propaganda campaign

Great at being a slut.

Who rode a cock greater - Catherine or Frederick?