What's the deal with this?

what's the deal with this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mama_and_papa
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's just an aesthetic shape. I made one in the sand when I was a little kid and my mother spazzed out because I thought I was just making a cool symbol.

that's a cool explanation, but at this point I'm sort of convinced there is much more to it

pic. first proto swastika 12-15k years old, mezien, ukraine

Same here, saw a swastika spraypaint as a 5 year old kid and spent like a month drawing it everywhere because it looked so cool.

Mom had to explain a childlike version of WW2 to me so I would stop.

second oldest swastika found somewhere around india 11k years old

some real ancient history I'd love to hear about

... kek?

bupm

Hey Rabbi...

You might as well look for all the instances circles or squares used in the art, there must be some deep secret behind basic geometric shapes!

>spirals are a thing
>straight lines are a thing
>hey what if we squared off this spiral
>oh, that looks cool

said every cunting twat who did exactly that independently. it's the ancient version of pic related

>pure coincidence
it's like pottery

I bet you think there must also be some sekrit reason why so many disparate cultures thought stacking things up in a point was a good idea

if you've ever spent time drawing patterns or whatnot you will often inadvertently make a swastika in some way. Its a very simplistic and aesthetic shape.
It exists for the same reason "mama" and "papa" mean the same thing across hundreds of cultures all over the world, its the first syllables that most infants can speak.

>pure coincidence
user, they're astrological.

hundreds of cultures all over the world belong to the same language family, could you be more specific?

They're the easiest way to build a high structure that doesn't fall on itself if you don't have advanced maths and engineering skills.

>you don't have advanced maths and engineering skills
huh

Korean and Chinese words for mother and father used by children are "mama" and "papa" with some variation. Sometimes the words are switched so "papa" means mother and "mama" means father. This usage is ubiquitous. Its found in Turkic, Dravidian, Mayan, Franch, German, Italian, Norwegian, etc.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mama_and_papa

Little does Veeky Forums realize, but cosmic history is shaped primarily by pan-universal icons and symbols, such as the swastika. WWII was just a battle raging on between the swastika and the hexagram (rebranded as the star of david).

>if you watch at the skys long enough you'll learn how to make cement and cranes

Wew

>astronomically aligns 800 tonnes of stone per day for 20 years

I'm not arguing they aren't astronomically aligned, tho, I'm arguing that the shape itself was selected not because of some astronomical or religious ideas, but because it was the only way they were able to build a structure this high at the time, having no access to iron tools, cement, and thousands of years of engineering practice. And no, being able to see starts to align something to them don't count as "advanced math", and even being able to predict eclipses doesn't make you good at building high structures.

I'm not sure you understand how good those people were at math.

I'm not sure you understand that being good at looking at the sky doesn't mean you can build a skyscraper from stone blocks without cement using bronze tools only.

>strawmanning this hard
>he does it for free
>if